Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:01 am
Some Might Say...
Again the shoe simply bounced off his armor, and would have jarred him if hadn't been used to that sort of thing. "Are you having fun?" He asked her with and unseen raised eyebrow. Did she really have anything to gain by taunting him. Well, perhaps, if he were the sort to let his temper get the best of him. Such tactics might have worked on Archereus, but the assassin would have just killed her for it. The other demon didn't take any unnecessary steps in getting rid of annoyances.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:08 am
"Let me out of here!" She said, now kicking at the bars. "MY uncle will find you all, and kill you if you don't let me go! In fact he will kill you anyway!" She yelled, trying to punch the man through the cage, but he was standing too far away. "Let me out! Let me out! LET ME OUT!"  

The More Assured

Invisible Phantom

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:16 am
Some Might Say...
"Let me answer your statements and requests in turn." Chronarch replied calmly. "I can not. I doubt he will be able to. That ruins your leverage over us anyway. I can not. I can not. I can not." He watched her futile attempts at escape in disgust. At least the other one had the sense not to waste her energy. Not that it seemed she had much energy to waste.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:19 am
Angelina started crying. This had always worked at home. "Let me ooooooouut! Pleaaaseee!! I don't want five eyes!!!" Some of her words seemed to blub out together with her tears.  

The More Assured

Invisible Phantom

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:22 am
Synthic slowly crawled closer to the cage where the girl was. She removed her hairpin before the girl could and made sure it was still in her hand. She leaned her back again the wall of metal separating them and sighed, "...Please be good..." She said. At least for a few minutes, then they might be able to talk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:22 am
Some Might Say...
Chronarch cursed his conscience. It wasn't so bad when he was able to listen to it. It was obviously Lastern's idea of a joke. Give a servant designed to cause pain and suffering a conscience. "I doubt they'll give you five eyes. They'll probably put you through incredibly painful experiments that will make you much more powerful, and then infect you to make sure you obey them." He told her, completely seriously.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

The More Assured

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:29 am
"I don't want to!" She cried, quickly taking the hairpin, and hiding it in her sock, not forgetting her act. "I want to go hooooome!" She cried, even louder now, hoping someone else might come. "I want to go home noooooow!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:31 am
"...Please pipe down..." Synthic said, weakening more against the drug. She was hoping the girl would be quiet so this demon person will leave. Then they might be able to try an escape.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:32 am
Some Might Say...
CHronarch shook his head at her. "UNfortunately for you, I'm the only one who would ever help you in this place." He told her, "And I can't disobey my master." He sat down on the air, tired of standing.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:36 am
"I want to go hooooooooooome!" She cried again, but sat down, still snickering.  

The More Assured

Invisible Phantom

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:39 am
Some Might Say...
Chronarch was silently happy he didn't have the acute hearing of Archereus. Her incessant whining might have been painful. But as it was, it was just mildly annoying.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:51 am
Synthic sighed and waited to see if Chronarch would leave them now that she's calming down.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

The More Assured

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:29 am
After a while, Angelina dried away the tears with her jacket, and looked over at the man, waiting for him to leave. If he left, they could get out, both of them. And then they could go to Uncle, and get revenge.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:39 am
Some Might Say...
Chronarch sat there for a little while, watching the prisoners, to make sure they weren't trying something with him. Make sure? Of course they were trying something, but it did good to wait just in case. He contacted Archereus.

Arhereus looked up at Rick. "That quarantine chamber secure? Because Chronarch is about to leave the new prisoner and that scientist alone." He informed the man.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:43 am
"It might be wise to put a magic lock on the girl's cage. Synthic's no trouble by herself," Rick said.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games