Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Raiden looked over at Jedi and Sypher. Not doing anything he watched from behind Hanzo and marquis. He kept an eye on them and an eye on the others. He overheard Hero

"He decided to attack...so we fight back."

He said not looking at him completely

((damn I was gonna kill him from a plan. Oh well fine, we'll keep him barely alive.))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:35 pm

Hero walked over and picked up kazuma by the collar "Listen punk! I dont care if he hates the whole fire country he is like a brother to me. He and oroami were the only ones who didnt hate me when I first join the mist!" Hero put kazuma down then closed his eyes "I guess this is it for you hey marquis?" Hero opened his eyes and caused a down pour on the gates. "I wont let any of you lie a single hand on marquis!" Hero pulled off mizukami then sighed "Marquis..." Hero then pointed mizukami at kazuma "You going to stop me kid?"

i3 tails Yagura

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:38 pm

((If he's shredded too badly I can restore him, and I can take care of zeramaru even now if I wanted, like katsuro can (DSW)))

Raiden kept an eye on Hero listening in on what he was saying. Noting he was crying slightly

"..."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:49 pm

(( Kk thanks))

Hero looked at raiden. "You could have called me to get rid of him! THAT GIVES YOU NO EXCUSE! IF HE HAD A KILLED ONE OF YOUS THEN I WOULD AGREE WITH THIS BUT HE DIDN'T!"

i3 tails Yagura

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:53 pm

((Everyone is on the ground right?))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:59 pm

Raiden calmly looked at him

"I understand...but an attack on the hokage is foul don't you think? And I don't know you so I couldnt have called you."

He stated

((@jello: no problem

@moki: I think....but Raiden is extremely cautious right now. But I am not sure if where in the ground or on trees or what xP))

Shruikan Tenshi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:10 pm

Hero glared at raiden "No it isn't... a foul is when a person gets killed... the leaf doesn't understand why I am worried I am doing this for their good health... marquis is a mist 7... mist 7 stick together... and the mist and cloud are allies... but one of the mist 7 is the rock kage... what marquis is doing is letting you kill him so you will be attack with a greater force..."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:13 pm

Sypher used his bone underground from months ago to stretch out and create a bone clone in a hidden spot. He reformed all of the bone into a single area directly under the fight and ryden and kazuma. He kept injecting the ground with bone for a bigger development.

M o k i F a i r y

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:14 pm

"hero you fool, even oraomi would not approve of attacking leaf, this is marquis chioce, I hadn't planned on fighting you two to." Jedi jumped onto a tree. " but then why do I care, I'm only here watch."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:18 pm

(( How many swords does this Marquis guy have? If it's more than one, It's mine!! ))
Kazuhiko stood a good distance away from the fight as he saw people arriving more and more. He drew his katana off of his back and stabbed it into a nearby tree.

Nigai_Namida

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:20 pm

"Hero...your not listening. Marquis's action could bring war. And he attempted tgo kill her and Hanzo. I'll try to keep him from getting killed if you want him badly..."

He paused as he looked at the crator marquis made earlier and saw white rock like substence in it that wasnt there previously.

Bone.....

Raiden jumped into a tree and slowly silver chakra began flowing out of him. Jedi already would know what this could bring but Raiden didnt do anything yet. He looked at hero as if saying something but looked at Sypher darkly.

I wouldn't try that if I were you Sypher.....

He thought to himself

((lol, you forgotten about what marquis had done earlier, we could see the bone move from that blast marquis did XD))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:26 pm

((spit no the sword belong to the mist 7 after marquis dies cause he has two and they belong to us so we will be taking them))

Hero glared at jedi " I dont care if you kill marquis it is like tearing out a part of mine and oroami's life and that will be punishable" Hero said taht very coldly since he ment it

i3 tails Yagura

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:35 pm

Raiden, still watching Sypher, said something

"He's a dear friend of yours I understand....If your willing to make an agreement I can garantee he'll be brought to you alive."

He said, for there was something he had wanted. It wasn't much but he wanted it to help him.

((oh, if someone else posted before me then this applies before it. slow computer you see... stressed ))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:35 pm

Jedi smiled. "I'm only here for backup, I don't want to kill marquis, since I have not fought marquis then you have no reason to fight me, only time will tell what happens."

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:45 pm

Sypher spoke in a calm deep voice "Raiden, you owe me a pair of eyes, your ring, and your blade." He seemed annoyed at him but started doing his back up project. Out of the side of the ball came writing only jedi could see as it was turned towards him. "Get one of the swords preferably the double bladed one and bring it to me."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games