Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:35 pm

"It won't be that easy. That's why instead of us going after Neph, I want you to go after Plague and finally take him out. Nephilis is pretty bad off is Serenity is right. If she is, I can take care of Nephilis alone." Alastor looked to the sky and a light storm began to brew. "Tonight is the night everything I've hoped of comes true. Or at least the most part. Once those two are out of the way, the kids, who are still fulfilling my request...I can get rid of them too. Then, there will be peace unending under us." He begins to walk to the door with a wild laugh. "I'll see you all in the next few days. I have to ask around since I can't locate Neph like that. I bid you all, adue."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:40 pm

The Guildmaster smiled and smirked under his mask. " Alright It will be done I will be back shortly. " He said as he blew away into a black fog his laughter filling the air until he was completely gone.

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:16 pm

Take out Plague...or at least bring him back to me, i'll put him in a mental state of a vegetable...as well let Nephilis roam...Samara is only one person,to the outside,it would seem I am he...I will even be able to shift my aura to match his...once I commit my crimes as Nephilis, we'll erase his memory of what has happened and he'll ascend the throne once again, but as he does so...he'll be a criminal, rotting in a prison or better DEATH BY HIS OWN WIFE she projected to the couple.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:55 pm

~And what about Leon? Samara's new guardian?~ He asked as he reshaped his body somewere in th forest. He burst into fog once more and headed off towards Plague making the best of his tracking skills.

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:58 pm

Alastor uses his telekinesis to fly out of Tenshu far over the ground. He sees a large ocean and a speck of land. Herbacea. Silicia was near, but not close enough to see. ~Leon? Leave him.~ Alastor responds to The Guildmaster. ~He's coming to us and the other two are away. When Leon meets us, give him Plague's body as a memoir.~
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:33 pm

~I planned on it~ He said as his fog zeroed in on Plague as well as Lillith. ~Plague is with a woman, Do you want her dead as well? If I don't kill her then...never mind Plague is leaving her I think he knows I'm here but now it's to late.~ The Guildmaster said before his message came to a silent end.

Nicko1421

xLulie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:49 am

Lunia looked around and closed her eyes, she listened to the air waves coming from the wind and tried to pick up in anything she could, so maybe she could be praised for helping the others. Opening her eyes widely she started choking from fright and coughing silently. When she had stopped she raced over to Samara and tugged on her arm, placing her hand out she drew the words in cloud bubbles which just lay on the ground. ~Nephilis is in big trouble we have to find him!!!!!~ in big capital letters, hoping to god someone would listen to her and maybe understand her worry, and if they didn't. She would go by herself and find Nephilis before this man could.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:50 am

Plague shaped his body and stood hoding a sword. He flipped it around into his left dominant hand and waited.

" You are to cocky for your own good and that Plague will be your down fall. " The Guildmaster said as his body stepped out of the darkness. He was holding his sword also and had a cold dark stare. He walked forward showing no sign of fear or hate. " You couldn't even beat a replica I made even with your friend you still failed...you have no hope. " He said with a cold laugh.

" I know...but at least I can do something useful with my life! " He said as he rushed forward shooting a stream of crystalized darkness in the shape of thousands of needles.

The Guildmaster merely smacked the needles away he raised his sword and struck the air sending a shockwave of energy at Plague sending him straight into a tree.

Nicko1421

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:22 pm

Morganna bit her lower lip for a moment and climbed on in front of Tenshi. "No offense but I don't want to be staring at your back the entire time, and I'm shorter," she said with a chuckle. She looked ahead seeing the slight commotion. "We should really catch up," she said.

Samara sighed and looked at Kessaris. "Kess, there are ways to take people out without killing them," she said. "Like finding a way to incapacitate their powers. Or them as a being. But, I'm open to suggestions as well," she added. Samara looked down at Lunia when she felt her tug at her. She saw the message and nodded. ~Nephilis...I know that you said not to contact you, but Lunia is worried sick about you...and, well I am, too. She has the feeling that you are in imminent danger. Just let me know that you're alright and that you'll stay on your toes, alright?~
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Tenshi smiled lightly as he helped Morganna upon Neko's back infront of him, once she was seated and gave her a little room, "Your right, Neko catch up with the others", after hearing his words Neko broke out into a jogg like motion as they caught up with the others and hardly anytime at all. "I think you just wanted to sit in the front and using that as an excuse", he teased her as Neko went back to walking.

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:08 pm

Morganna blushed deeply. "No," she smirked a bit. "That's just what you were hoping," she teased. Absentmindedly, she scratched Neko behind his ear as he walked...a sort of treat for the big cat for being so nice.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Tenshi smiled as he now leaned forward putting his head on her shoulder in order to look into her face, and possibly her eyes, "Maybe that is true, but you would like it if I did anyways", he teased once more as he now sat up correctly again before someone could see them with her mother there and all, and his mother also.

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:19 pm

Morganna blushed again, just as the blood had begun to fade from her cheeks. "May-be," she responded with a sheepish grin as she looked into Tenshi's eyes. She finally released her breath as Tenshi pulled back and looked at the ground nervously.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:24 pm

Kessaris frowns as Samara speaks. "My plan is simple. We stop in the next city. Then we'll plan in our down time." He walks forward, the port city just in sight now.

~~~

"Hmm. Hey mam?" Alastor asks a mercantile against the many dirt roads lining the unknown city. "No, thank you." He continues walking, still looking for Nephilis whom he knew was in the city.

~~~

"Great..." Nephilis turned the corner, noticing Alastor who shoots a quick glare before looking back. "He's here, but the big guy isn't with him. He must be with Plague in Evermore...I can't help you, but please...don't die."
~Samara! I'm alive...and I need you to hurry to Tenshu...I'm in the halfway point, but don't come...I don't want you here with Alastor.~

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:34 pm

"As stubborn as his father," Samara muttered under her breath. She knew that he would say that and in reality, she was trying to push Kessaris to step up. Smiling, she followed along until she heard Neph's voice. She stopped in her tracks and said, "No...no stopping. We need to get to Tenshu immediately." ~We're on our way. Please...PLEASE be safe. I love you.~
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games