Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neurotic Ray-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:32 pm
Ayana looked confused for about 5 seconds, then she glanced from side to side noticing the surroundings. OOOOOOHHHHHH YEAH!... I totally forgot. She said as she stuffed her pocky back in to her bag. Then whispering twards the pocky. I'll save you for latr...but seriously Areashine, um.... can i get a bowl of ramen chicken flavor please.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:37 pm
As Azurah sat down at her table, she began to look out her window. "Hm, the skyline seems very nice today. Maybe I should order some rum and steak, then be off my way."  

TheAngelofMaliceandMizery

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:12 pm
Steeeeve climbs up the table's legs, landing next to it only to see it had a grand glass 'shield'. "I see, trying to increase your defenses? Heh, seems you have not learned time dear cake." He says as snaps, one of his claws peeking out. He slowly carves a circle, then takes it out carefully. He reaches in, whipping some of the icing then licked his finger. "Yum.." He says as hearts fly around his head, falling backwards as a random cloud catches him. The cloud lazily floats onto the bar, Steeeve laying there with a wide grin. "Ahh..Mama!!" He said suddenly running towards her only to run into a glass wall that placed on the bar for decoration. "Owies..." He whispers, laying there as blue birds now went above his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:21 am
Areashine went out to the kitchen to make the chicken ramen. Stitch-face and the rest of the prinny wait staff seemed to have disappeared a bit, which was never good. Areashine wasn't the best at making food, but she followed the instructions on the package. She came back with the ramen and served it to Ayana.

"Need anything else with this?"  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Neurotic Ray-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:12 pm
Ayana noticed the bunny crash into the glass wall. Are you okay Steeeve? Come share some ramen. Ayana shouted to Steeeve. When Areashine came back with her ramen Ayana could taste the ramen just by smelling it. Mmmmmmmmmm....Nope, Areashine I am good. Ayana said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:15 pm
Jayden sipped his milkshake quietly and sat down at the bar." This is a great place, so lively and squishy" He said relaxing in the comfy seat.  

The_Elegant_Beast

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:14 am
Areashine heard Jayden's comment.

"Oh yes! The boss makes sure that everything is available for his guest's comfort."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:02 pm
Danish ninja-jumps into the air and strikes a pose once he lands on one of the chairs.
"Plushie Palace has the plushiest beds and drinks in all of Byako!"
He proclaimed grandly.
"We are offering special deals on rooms at the moment and you should check out the days special."
As he said this, a plushie chef ran into the plushie palace and made a bee line for the kitchen.
"Whatever the special is."
He admits, unsure on that point  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:25 pm
(Last one, promise! XD I couldn't resist...I just couldn't..*sigh* I wub chu Ray-chan :3)

Steeeeve's eyes suddenly got wide as he smelled the ramen as well. "OH MAH GAWD DANISH IS WEARING A BOW!" He said suddenly pointing in another direction before Danish even spoke. Ayana would most likely look as Steeeve knew her weakness well, once she looked back she would see an empty bowel and Steeve sits inside it picking at his teeth with a toothpick. Letting out a huge burp, then held his mouth with a blush. "Excuse me." He said scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Ayana heard Steveee and screamed OH MY GOSH WWWWWHHHHHHEEEEERRRRREEEEEEE!!!!!!! Ayana franticly searched and as her eyes met Danish she froze. Ayana was shocked he wasnt wearing a bow.... Wha-...? She dramaticly turned her head and angrily stared at Steveee. Thats it, thats the last straw! Ayana turned and made a kung fu pose. Steveee, I challenge you to MORTAL COMBAT!  

Neurotic Ray-chan

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:22 pm
Steeeeve looks up innocently at Ayana, tilting his head to the side. "Mor-tal Co-mba-t..." He repeats then randomly has a laptop, googling what it meant. Too young to know its exact meaning. "Ohhh...Mama wants to fight! " He declares with a nod, spinning the laptop with his finger as it disappeared from sight. Turning to Ayana with his cute puppy eyes, then nervously twirls his thumbs. "But...Steeeve dun't wanna hurt mama..." He said softly with a guilty expression before looking back to her. An unseen force somehow making her almost give in as his deadly puppy eyes took over.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:08 pm
Ayana tapped her foot impatiently. Then, when Steveee gave those puppy dog eyes Ayana stopped, dropped to her knees, and stared at the bunny, lost in the adorable world of cuteness, a wold of awesomeness that will keep your soul trapped for hours. Ayana shook her head violently and snapped out of it. No, you will not trap me there! Nice attack but it I have gotten bettter.. Ayana grabbed her bag and pulled out her box of pocky thrushing it into the air as it it was a sword. MUWAHAHA!!!! Ayana calmly opens the box and pulls out a pocky stick and waves it in front of Steveee's face.  

Neurotic Ray-chan

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:16 am
Steeeve giggles cutely,"But you luv it there, mama." He comments before she got out the pocky. Once she waves it in from of his face, his eyes got really big. "P-p-p-pockkyyy...." He stutters, almost drooling as his eyes followed it carefully. Suddenly he's poofing into an ninja outfit, posing before disappearing on Ayna's hand. Taking the pocky, then flipped back onto the counter. The ninja outfit poofed away as he crossed his legs. "Yummy!!" He cheered, putting the pocky in his mouth then looked up at Ayana innocently. The pose having perfect combination of cuteness and childish style.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:22 am
After running from random people trying to grab the floating cinnamon roll, Bon was exhausted. "plushie palace?" she thought about the name for a moment "maybe they can tell us where we are!" She looked over at dropsie who whimpered. "dont worry not all places in this world can be like the supermarket.." She shuddered at the memory of the bakery.
"lets go" she snuck across street and into the building. Her eyes got big as she stared at the inside of the building. O.O "Wow."
Dropsie immeadiatly ran under one of the tables. "hey wait" Bon whispered and ran after her.  

Winters Gate

Winter Guardian

19,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Timid 100

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:24 am
Danish ninja-seeing the new customer, ninja-leaped into the air and ninja-landed upon the not-ninja-floor before the cartoon character, not noticing the second person who ran under the table.
"Welcome to the Plushie Palace & Pub! We have the plushiest beds and drinks in all of Byako! ould you like a room or perhaps a table?"
He ninja-offered  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces