Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:24 pm
TO hear uch words made Tremor smile a bit.He turned to the door but then looked back"Excuse me..my lord but i have a question"He paused for a little while"What do you plan..to do with the prince Zack? ANd..are..the rumors..about the peacetalks true?"

(found no good pic of it but glad you like it^^)

ZAck nodded"Yes you are funny...but on your own way"He smiled broadly at her but then ran bakc to Arisu and took her hand.He lowerd his head and was suddenly quiet ."How..is it to fight for dad?Do you both like what you do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:55 am
Zeek turned away from Qin and jumped towards the closest tree. He placed his foot onto it an lunged himself towards Qin, his sword pointed out to his side ready to strike.  

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:32 pm
((Sorry to have been gone. I had a cold. crying ))

"I...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to bring up bad memories," Mina told him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's...complicated. To make it short, Zack died and came back to life as a small child. We are unsure of how to fix it, and I have a feeling that Lord Annexus does not want to. But, whatever you do, do not talk about things that he did not know as a six year old, like Asuka's death. He wouldn't believe you if you did, Arisu thought to Elisabeth, then looked down at Zack.
"I...I fight for your father because...I want to protect him. I will do whatever it takes to protect him until the day I die doing so," she told him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes of walking, the group came upon the new HQ of the guild of thieves...and the Eternal Eyes Jay and Mina. "We're here," Masa said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:48 pm
((I'm just going to jump in and hope it works sweatdrop ))
Katrina walked out of a forest at the edge of a small village. It didn't want to have attention drawn to her. Her eyes down cast she started up a road.
((I don't know where this is going))  

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:34 pm
JAy heard Masa ,took Minas hand and then went to the group of eternal eyes.He was surprised ,he never saw so many eternal eyes at once and it made him smile.But only for a bit then he reconized that Zeek was missing"Masa...Where is Zeek?I think he was looking for these eternal eyes aswell."Jay was nervous and started to play with the chain around his neck,he wasn't carefull and so the ring which hung at the chain was revealed. I hope he is okay... "...I think where Zeek is can wiat for a bit...WHo is the...leader of this group?"

Zack looked at Arisu"..Why do you put yourself in danger?..Would you do this for me aswell?"He sounded calm and his voicewas quiet.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:57 pm
Again, Qin moved to the side, but his sword sliced through some of her neck and shoulder. With a low growl, turned she knocked him to the ground with a foreleg and pinned him there. She snorted a boiling hot breath into his face, enjoying toying with him. With brute force, she clenched her jaws around his chest and thrashed him against a tree.  

SapphireScythe

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:44 pm
Zeek cried out in pain and dropped his sword. Before it hit the ground he was slammed through the tree and his sword launched into the side of Qin's right front leg. Which in human form he guessed would be her right arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:48 pm
"He said he had something to take care of, but I have a feeling that someone from the army may have found us. I think he may be fighting him, or her, right now," Masa said."But anyway. These people have been looking for you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Of course I would. You're the son of the man I serve," Arisu said, smiling. But she avoided the first question, for the answer was a private one. I put myself in danger for him because I love him... she thought to herself, careful to not send the thought to anyone else.  

Stefisgarden

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:13 pm
Qin screeched with pain when the sword jammed into her front leg. She laid her injured limb on the ground, and, holding the hilt down with her other foreleg, pulled it away from the blade. She had two large wounds, both bleeding, and if she didn't settle the fight and bandage herself soon, she might have bled to death.

So she stood on her hind legs and prepared to deliver the killing blow to Zeek.

[[Stefi, just to remind you, I'm going on a trip tomorrow. Coming back on the 30th sometime in the afternoon... Bye, guys! Sorry to leave now, try not to do too much without me! wink ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:30 pm
Jay nodded at Masa"Thank you for information..and your help..again"He smiled at her as he spoke and tried to hide his worry but tsill he was.
"Another question ..WHy were you all looking for me..can someone tell me that..please?"

ZAck shook his head ,he seemed..disapointed?"And what if..i wouldn't be the son of the king?What if..i am the son..of a stranger..but need help.Would you help me?..i guess not..because then i wouldn't the prince...-"He sighed"Am i...only worthy to live..because i am the prince?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:23 pm
Zeek moved just in time not to get killed but he flew back through several trees. He rolled acroosed the ground for six feet and layed there motionless. He had several deep wounds including the bite marks that luckily missed all of his vital organs. The fight was over and Qin would think she got the job done.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:18 pm
Katrina walked into the village. Not knowing more like her were here, or maybe near(ish?).  

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:27 pm
Zeek slowly got up and vanished from the spot he had been after Qin tried to deal the finishing blow to him. He appeared just behind Fedrick's group and fell to the ground once again. He had lost a lot of blood and if he did not recieve healing soon he would be dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:41 pm
Seeing that this man seemed to be the leader of them, Suzu walked forward giving a curtsey to Jay before speaking.

"I wouldn't say you specifically, sir. I am merely a traveling musician that had been looking for a place that others like myself had gathered since my previous home was raided long ago." spoke the smiling musician as she pulled her hat from her head and held it in her hands in front of her. With the hat removed, he had a better view of her red eyes. However, the sound of Zeek collapsing frightened her enough to whip her flute to her lips and with a few notes resounding through the air, she vanished from sight from all that heard the notes of her flute. Ever since the raid on her old home, self preservation was ingrained in her mind. After all, she had seen others try to help people only to be discovered and be slaughtered as well when she was but a little girl.  

Sneaky Puddle

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:50 am
Mina gasped as she saw Zeek collapse, bleeding nearly to death. She rushed over to him and kneeled next to him. Moving her hand over his wounds, she healed him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Of course I would help you, no matter whose son you were," Arisu said, though, in reality, she wouldn't hesitate to kill a stranger with red eyes. It was her duty to Annexus to destroy all who would oppose him. "And even if I did not know you existed," Arisu added, "There will always be someone willing to protect you."  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games