Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:18 am

Ares tilted his head and smiled a bit. "Oh, well what is it then?" He raised an eyebrow as he watied for her answer.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:06 pm

Samantha held tightly to Zeus and burred her face against his chest now. She felt glad that he wouldnt leave, but she still didnt know why... Samantha finally looked up. She blinked away the tears and tried to smile. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry for what I have done."

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Zeus wrapped his arms around her and wanted to never let go. He wipped away some more tears off her face when she looked up at him. "You've done nothing, Samantha" he said almost saying Hera instead.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:12 pm

After having done her part in playing the flute Eris has melted into the shadows to watch the proceedings with detached horror. Seeing Hera as lost as she was and everyone else in the room mourning made Eris intensely uncomfortable. Standing as deeply in a corner as she could Eris barely noticed Daichi standing beside her.

“Daichi it’s all my fault.” She muttered.

Silently Daichi put a supportive arm around Eris’s shoulder. Tensing up for a second Eris turned and buried her face in his chest her shoulders shaking with silent sobs.

((Wow I disappeared for a long time))

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Apollo looked down slightly when a small tear dropped down his face he stood up and wiped his eye's slightly before walking back into the room everyone else was in he saw eris and daichi and walked over to them "Eris..what's wrong?" He asked before sighing slightly
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Hearing Apollo’s voice Eris stiffened. Quickly composing herself she wiped her eyes and untangled herself from Daichi.

“Oh hi Apollo,” Eris pasted a fake happy smile on her face, “I’m just a little upset about what happened to Her...I mean Samantha. I have to make a phone call I’ll be right back.” Turning sharply on her heel Eris dashed out of the room without another word.

Eying Apollo nervously Daichi crossed his arms across his chest. “I don’t know nothing about nothing and even if I did I wouldn’t tell nobody.” Daichi told Apollo defiantly.

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:34 pm

Ella scratched her chin slightly," Remorse, lost, confused, helpless...that's what your expressions say anyways. " She says, her human self taking effect as it made her strangely nervous.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Apollo gritted his teeth and slammed his fist into the wall right next to daichi's head "You would tell me..even if i had to destroy you to get what i want" He screamed before removing his fist a huge crater like hole in the wall he walked out of the room and sat back down in one of the seat's

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:11 pm

Ares eyes darkened a bit. "Your right...I dont like being this...indecisive..." He sighed a bit and leaned back a bit.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:18 pm

Ella senses her words hurt him, wondering what to do to help him as she shifted her seating. Damn humans are changing all of us... She recalls how the first day of school she was her old self, now she was starting to change into the human. She sighs,"The situation is hopeful, as the percentage of getting her back is pretty high, seeing you all are gods." She says, attempting to help cheer him up.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:08 pm

(( Did you guys get back to the school yet..been waiting for a quite a while.. And nobody goes to look for hades after his message ? ))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:14 pm

(Well, hera is the queen of all the gods n right now we are losing her sooo yeah. Pretty much everyone is mourning right now )

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:18 pm

Ares nodded and moved his arm about her. "I'll live...and yeah it will change." He smiled at her a bit more friendly.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Ella blinks at his arm, then forces a smile for him. " Do you want to stay here?" She suggests, wondering if that would help.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:44 pm

With a sigh Daichi massaged his forehead trying to ease away the beginnings of a headache. Looking at the crater in the wall Daichi shook his head and followed Apollo outside. Carefully Daichi took a seat beside Apollo, eyeing him cautiously for any signs of violence.

“Look dude,” The bespectacled teen paused for a moment choosing his words carefully, “I serve Eris. I am loyal to her before anyone else, even your precious Hera, so don’t take it personally. If I could tell you I would but I can’t so there is no reason to be pissed about it.”

Snapping her cell shut Eris returned to the hospital room to find both Apollo and Daichi gone but a hole in the wall where Daichi had been standing. Searching out his life force she found them both sitting in the waiting room.

“Not that a really need to ask,” Eris looked pointedly at Apollo, “but why is there a hole in the wall?”
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games