Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:14 pm
"What the Hell?!" Demi exclaimed, looking around at th blaring arms. "...But... we're so close..." She whined, before sprinting after Dante to get into her Tallgeese. "God damn it, why can't they leave us alone!?"

"...He'll probably have more luck than the rest of us."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:18 pm
"The weapons take five minutes to reactivate..Which it will now take since they were turned off..."

The Epyon had already launched once Demi was in the Hangar.

Grim stopped just short of his Target. He looked at the hanger entrance.
"...Something's coming..."

As predicted, Dante came from the hangar and immediately attacked the DeathScythe-Hell Gundam.
He seemed to be acting differently once he saw it...A much more unpredictable and savage way of fighting seemed to have erupted....

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:21 pm
"Dante!!" Demi barked still inside the hanger (as if he could hear..), watching him recklessly fight for a few moments before boarding the Tallgeese and launched out, heading straight for the two. "Dante what the Hell has gotten into you?!?!"

((*will explode from all the excitement (and sugar) I am currently feeling*
DAMN YOU ZAHZI!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:26 pm
Grim and Dante seemed to be fighting at full capability- Something that Grim had not done since beginning on the LionHeart hunt. The attacks seemed to speeding up and making it nearly impossible for someone to step into the fray.

"...Interesting. I haven't needed to apply effort until now." Grim said on an open channel, finding it difficult to continually block each and every attack and attempt to attack as well.

Dante, on the other hand, kept radio-silence...

((I love doing these kinds of things... mrgreen ))  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:27 pm
"Scramble fighters! all pilots to there suits. once the weapons are online fire on the scythe gundam," he ordered. "Do not shot Dante in the process."

Cai was running to the hanger and was in her suit in a minutes, getting ready to launch.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:30 pm
((I bet you do you evil b*****d!! If only I could do that..))

"Dante say something god damn it!!" Demi barked on the side lines of the two's fighting. Even she knew better than to jump in. Not only was it suicidal at this point, but dishonorable.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:41 pm
Dojime watched the two for a moment. "Hold your fire for now. Focus on getting those weapons online," he ordered.

Cai launched and her drones popped out of the gundam instantly. "leave them Demi, just wait."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:42 pm
(( xp ))

"But sir! We're too close to the Side-8 territory to do anything!" One of the officers said, looking at the mapping systems and showing the distance on the main screen.

The battle continued, only getting more fierce to the point that both mobile suits were being damaged by just the shockwaves of the blocked attacks.

"Where did this strength come from? There was no mention of this with its battle with Olskey..."

Dante suddenly changed his attack. The spiked whip coming and wrapping itself around the scythe and yanking it right out of the DeathScythe-Hell's hands.

"!!"

Dante then shoved his sword right above the cockpit, missing it only on a fluke.

"You missed your opportunity..." Grim said, as the ship began to feel the effects of the attack. He pressed a button in the cockpit, suddenly making the scythe stop its flight in space and coming back, spike-first, and right into the back of the Epyon, completely stopping its movement.

"It's over now..." he said, reaching for the scythe to finsh this fight before something caught his attention, making him fly backward, narrowly avoiding a fencing blade from another mobile suit, a Gyan. Kogg.

"Not today, dipshit!" he called on an open channel, looking right at Grim's Gundam.

". . ."

"If anyone's taking that b*****d out, it's gonna be me in a fair duel! Back the ******** off!" he said, bringing the Gyan's shield in front of him and in a fencer's position.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:47 pm
((AHDKNJsdflkdsnfldnsflkdfns WHY ZAHZI WHY?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
This is way better than reality TV *random thought*))

"I know that!!" Demi snapped at Cai angerly, before her attention turned for the Epyon and it's stillness. "DANTE!!" She cried, flying straight for the Epyon, leading it away from the Gyan and DeathScythe-Hell Gundam. "God damn it Dante!!" She barked, half tempted to shake the suit. She'd save that though for it's pilot. "ANSWER ME!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:51 pm
((Muahaha....))

"...I've wasted too much time...This mission was a failure..." Grim said, as he began to boost off in the confusion.

He ran away..." Kogg began to sulk, it clearly showing in his Gyan's posture.

The Epyon's radio continued Radio Silence...Mainly because its pilot was knocked out cold from the attack from behind.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:55 pm
((I hate you... SO much right now... It's indescribable!!!))

"C'mon, c'mon.." Demi gritted her teeth, hauling the Epyon back onto the LionHeart in the Tallgeese's hands. Once both suits were safely boarded, Demi slammed her cockpit door open, wasting no time as she ran for the Epyon's, slamming it open as well. "DANTE GOT DAMN IT! WAKE UP!!" She barked, grabbing his unconcious body and jerking him out from the seat. "I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DIE ON ME I WILL FIND YOUR a** IN THE NEXT LIFE AND I WILL KILL YOU A SECOND TIME MYSELF!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:56 pm
Cai positioned herself in between them and ogg, reacting to what he had said about Dante. The drones circled in front of her forming a shield, there weapons pointed at Kogg's gundam.

"It's fine..." Dojime grumbled. "He is leaving..." He turned to the officers. "I want you all to find a way to cut the weapon's power up time in half."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:00 pm
Kogg just stared at the drones before pointing at the Baron Fleet.
"...I'm with stupids..."

A few medics were right behind Demi, looking at Dante.
"Ma'am! We need to get him to the infirmary. It seems like the attack just knocked him out cold."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:03 pm
"YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT?!" Demi snapped, giving the medics a glare as she picked up Dante without much trouble, amazing for someone her size compared to Dante. She then proceeded to carry him straight for the infirmary with a scowl on her face, making several people flinch back as she passed by.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:05 pm
The medics followed after her. She saved the effort of using the stretcher, but there was no way that she knew how to use life-support.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games