Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:57 pm
Rygor nodded "I guess I could handle it if it comes down to that" He said. He then put his hand on Dulceri's shoulder "Hey don't get too angry remember they were your friends..and had it been another place another time who knows I could have been the one against you instead of Dulceri" He said.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:50 pm
"Electricity? How'd that happen?" Kenji asked. When he stepped inside the room where Dulceri bursted in, he saw the beam of electricty. "Wow." he said as the guards fell to the floor. "That could be dangerous if it goes out of control." he muttered. "Alright." he replied and ran through the next door using his ability to go through anything. He saw that there wasn't much people here and knocked them out using his sword. He made sure not to kill them this time. He then opened the door and grinned. "Coast is clear here. Sorry I went ahead without orders." he said sheepishly.  

Elricbrothers1144

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:53 pm
Daphne sighed and rolled her eyes, walking on quickly, her eyes scanning the area. She saw a guard come around the corner, running to see what the noise was. When he came around the corner, Daphne's hand went behind his head and pushed his head down. In that motion she pushed on the brain stem region and knocked him out from loss of brain communication. She growled slightly and stepped over his body, beginning to walk again at the original pace she was walking before.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:43 pm
A mysterious hoodied figure was standing next to a dead body. His sword had drips of blood where the body was stabbed. He sighed and put his sword away. He was in a sandy place. Almost destroyed by the looks of it. There was so many killings around here, he thought it might be a good change for him to do some work. He looked around. A lot of soldiers would be coming soon so he should get moving. He almost smirked. Shale was in a bad shape. Looks like the war was already taking place. Kind of glad he missed it. He wasn't in the mood to plan out more killings. He walked into the desert, making sure he wasn't found, and started humming a tune.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:33 pm
"You're worse killer than I am Daph." Dulceri as the hairs on his arm settled. He feared her in times of war and that was partly the reason his hairs lowered. "Anyway, lets try not to kill anyone else ok?" He moved into the alley and immediately spotted the palace that held Amiea and a few other things that he needed to get to. "Alright guys. This is the plan. We cause a scene, you all go in and destroy any machines you find. They should all be underground." Dulceri lowers himself into his transformation stance and his body begins to grow. "Alright. Move it!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:45 pm
Shatara looked at Apollo and applauded. Great job...for real she projected. She was happy for his progression. His next lesson would be stunning a victims mind and even to the point where he could kill them.

((Hey where is Dulceri and everyone, I'm sort of confused))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:51 pm
(They are getting into Noroa still.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:56 pm
((Oh they could have just knocked xd lmao))

Amiea was filling out paperwork and vetoing most of her brothers suggestions. It was stressful and sometimes she just wished that her life would end, so she could find some sort of peace. She looked around as a man came up to her whispering in her ear. "What do you mean?" she asked as she stepped out of her office and looked into the sky. The clouds began to turn grey, she was taking a percautionary action just in case her people were in danger. Lightning could be seen in the air as she told people to get into their homes.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:34 am
(Nah. No fun then. And I'm working on a scene.)

"Good." Dulceri said, looking up at the darkening sky. "I want it to rain..." He continued forward, simply shocking guards as the walked up to him. They were dispatched easily since most of them wore metal. The ones that were bare, because of cockiness, went down the fastest. A few element manipulators lasted only seconds longer, a notion that made Dulceri smile. "It's right in front of us now guys. Thank God...and Nephilis isn't here? Too damn! Ha!"

~~~

"You know what Ry, there is something I want you to do today." He said with a grin. "Go check on my sister in Noroa and make sure she doesn't and anything over to anyone. She's too sympathetic for our own good y'know?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:39 am
Damascus shifted his arm to the side sending a pipe of metal to ram through a soldier's chest. He had no patience anymore. Damascus looked at Dulceri, Kenji, and Daphne he smiled at their attitudes they were so close, which is the reason he liked being around them. Damascus wished the cannons were made of metal it would have made this job much much easier, but where's the fun in that.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:15 am
"Oh boy..." Dulceri said after watching Damascus impale a soldier. "I guess there is no need to try not to kill in war then huh?" He looks forward and smiled. The steps were before him and he traversed them quickly, paralyzing all those who opposed him. "I need to use some earth soon. If not, i'll get way too used to this electric bit." He placed his hand against the large wooden doors and blasted them away using said electricity. Behind it of course were soldiers. They were no threat now. Piles of ashes were never a threat to him. "Oops..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:32 am
{{May I get a recap? I was waiting for a place to jump in and while waititng I sorta maybe got a little left behind lol sweatdrop }}  

Mewchloe

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:04 pm
Rygor nodded "Yes sir" He said glad for a job. He looked at Amalia "Keep an eye on Nephilis for me okay" He said. He remembered the necklace Amiea gave him a while ago and gave it to Amalia "I'll be back soon" He said. He then kissed her and opened a vortex to Noroa. He smiled as he walked through "Amiea you here" He called.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:58 pm
Kenji looked above them to see the clouds darken. He frowned. If the temperature got too cold, he won'e be able to use his sand or earth. He could do fine in rain though. Watching Damascus impale a soldier, he barely winced. The killing didn't bother him as much even if he'd like to avoid it. As Dulceri blased some wooden doors, including soldiers who were behind them, he wondered how many lives would be lost in this war. Shaking his head, he made his way forward and looked around for any more soldiers. "Hmm, no one here." he stated and slashed a couple of guards who came behind the corners. "Correction, now no one's here. For now."  

Elricbrothers1144

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:41 pm
Daphne looked at the two soldiers that just went down. She walked over them and then saw two more soldiers come. "Bye." She flicked her wrist and the men stopped, grasping their necks. They started to float and the men started to choke as they did so, causing them to pass out from loss of air. She dropped them on the floor and again, pushed their bodies out of the way of the team. "Such waste." She scoffed a little, her eyes like a dissatisfied animal, wanting more of both worlds enough to do anything to get it.

((I posted to Yumiko if you want to do Helios.))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games