Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

muffin queen xx

Benevolent Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:02 pm
name: claudia, though i prefer being called hero
hobbies: league of legends, rp, cosplay, trying to fit into
a fandom, crying over calculus homework, gmod, watching
bad anime [&trying to watch death note, then quitting after
5 minutes bc he is annoying af like give him more than
one tone], pretending to be cool so i get 100 new followers
in a day on instagram, selling out

annnd i think thats it

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:23 pm
smuppet queen

annnd i think thats it

Welcome, Hero! What kind of cosplay do you do?  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

muffin queen xx

Benevolent Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:37 pm
Sid the Bear
smuppet queen

annnd i think thats it

Welcome, Hero! What kind of cosplay do you do?

Right now I have Teemo[league of legends] and Roxy Lalonde[homestuck] done, and my sister has been using my Jinx[league of legends] cosplay and not washing it so hell if imma touch that. And I also have a Female Kurloz[homestuck] cosplay.
I am working on Zacharie[OFF game], Mituna Captor[homestuck], Vriska Serket[homestuck], and God Tier Roxy[homestuck] at the moment.
tl;dr: some league, but mostly homestuck. also obscure French rpgmaker game

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:59 pm
Alloha! i'm new wink
Name: Rima
Hobbies: Drawing... nothing else biggrin rofl  

BlazeAsh

6,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500

IluvHorses2014

Lupine Genius

6,150 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:53 am
Hi all I got an invite to join this cool Guild so I jumped at the chance. Anyway my name is Steve so if ypou want to call me that please feel freee to do so. I am an adult Gaian and although i'm not really prepared to give out my actual age I will tell you i'm over 40. That's all I think you need to know. My hobbies are well, horses (hence the name I REALLY DO love horses) surfing the Internet, Neopets (also online perhaps some of you are Neopians too maybe) and watching my TV. But I do like to get out and ride my bike though when the weather allows that is lol. This looks like an awesome Guild thanks Sid for inviting me to join it smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:52 pm
CW-HGS
Alloha! i'm new wink
Name: Rima
Hobbies: Drawing... nothing else biggrin rofl

Welcome, Rima! What kind of subject do you like to draw? I use to do drawing but now don't have the time...

IluvHorses2014

Hello, Steve! You're welcome. I'm glad you could join us~ Gosh, you make me feel young haha...and I thought I was old...  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

CadiaTalyir

Beloved Friend

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:12 pm
Hi there!

Name: I prefer to be called by my Avi name Cadia
Age: Sorry, not telling. Very privet person online (someone has been trying to smear my good name and reputation)
Hobbies: Hand crafts like Crocheting, hand sewing and more.

I hope you don't mind the secrecy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:51 pm
CadiaTalyir
Hi there!

Age: Sorry, not telling. Very privet person online (someone has been trying to smear my good name and reputation)

Welcome Cadia! We don't mind the secrecy as long as you abide the guild rules and Gaia TOS while remaining active in the guild. I prefer my avatar name as well. 3nodding  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

CadiaTalyir

Beloved Friend

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:15 am
Sid the Bear
CadiaTalyir
Hi there!

Welcome Cadia! We don't mind the secrecy as long as you abide the guild rules and Gaia TOS while remaining active in the guild. I prefer my avatar name as well. 3nodding

I can't promise how active I'll be at first. Busy, busy, busy with Christmas coming.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:03 pm
Thanks Sid or would you rather be called by another name. I'm sorry if i'm not posting that often by the way but it's a case of n** in, do my collections, feed my fish, reply to mail etc etc then i'ma gone. Just in case you wonder what's happened to me. Thanks again though.  

IluvHorses2014

Lupine Genius

6,150 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100

divadayna

Shadowy Browser

7,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:15 am
Name biggrin ayna
Age:Oldest I've been and youngest I'll ever be again(20)

Hobbies: Some gaming, web surfing, article browsing.

Random Q&A:

What was your favorite food when you were a child?
Parboiled Rice

What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
Wild bird by Lyriel, or The things we believe in by Orden Ogan

What is one of your favorite quotes?
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall; but far more terrible is to admit it."

What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
Outdoor:Walking Indoor:Gaming

What sound do you love?
Rain.

If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
30. Young enough to be in your prime, yet old enough to have experience.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:49 pm
Name: Tori or Tobi- occasionally zeTo
Hobbies: Art and gaming for the most part- I do the tumblr blogging too. I like baking sweets and reading horrible fanfiction. I'm addicted to FantasyRPG character creation menues, scented candles, historical dramas, horribly sweet iced coffees and spend 98% of my time at work or complaining ♥

Thank you muchly for the invite! I've been inactive on Gaia until recently so forgive me if I'm not up to par on all the going-ons! uUu

zeTobichan

Fashionable Prophet

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:07 pm
IluvHorses2014
Thanks Sid or would you rather be called by another name. I'm sorry if i'm not posting that often by the way but it's a case of n** in, do my collections, feed my fish, reply to mail etc etc then i'ma gone. Just in case you wonder what's happened to me. Thanks again though.

Sid is fine (but it's not my real name)...as long as you make some effort to be active. The easiest is to just post some replies to the games threads in the main forum page. Those are quick an easy to play.

divadayna

Welcome, Dayna! Love your name. It's a pretty name (my real name is boring). And I loved that you game us random Q&A on yourself! If you don't mind me asking, why parboiled rice? I'm Asian but not that fanatical about rice.

zeTobichan

Hello, Tobi! Welcome to the guild~ What kind of art do you do? I use to do traditional ink & watercolour paintings but supplies are expensive and I don't have enough time now. Not to mention no way to rig up a large scroll of paper to do large paintings. I also like horribly sweet ice coffee haha...I don't usually drink coffee so I have to drink it with lots of sugar, cream, syrups, ice, etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:25 am
Name: Lara , yes i'm portuguese dramallama
Hobbies: listening metal and going to gigs and expecting to see more amazing bands next year.. psychology (currently taking a degree) , dreaming of taking a year abroad.. that's it

Spilling nostalgia

Feral Hunter

8,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150

zeTobichan

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:02 pm
Sid the Bear
zeTobichan

Hello, Tobi! Welcome to the guild~ What kind of art do you do? I use to do traditional ink & watercolour paintings but supplies are expensive and I don't have enough time now. Not to mention no way to rig up a large scroll of paper to do large paintings. I also like horribly sweet ice coffee haha...I don't usually drink coffee so I have to drink it with lots of sugar, cream, syrups, ice, etc.

Ah, thank you muchly, friend!

Oh, I mainly work in digital media and I mostly do character concepts and portraits- I actually drew my signature if that helps!
ooooh I know traditional methods are getting to be far too expensive- I'm mostly fond of water colours when it comes to traditional methods, though I've not worked with them in quite a few years.

Ohhh same! Theres always got to be atleast some sort of far-too-sweet flavouring in it wahhah! oh but I live on coffee myself- I'd be lost without it ;U;  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games