Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:38 pm
Slayer smiles " Yes.. They would know what has been Haunting me. Tarik more then Likely sends me Messages though my mind. But in this case he sent a bird . Me and him talk though our minds. its the same way Like How I Send you thoughts... Thats how He sends me Messages . "

He looked at the bird as it flew away. He smiled and Reached for his wife hand. " One of these days.. I will tell you why Tarik and me are friends. It has alot to do what he done for me. Its why I can talk to him though Thoughts. but thats another story. So what did wrath say about me. Did he know what was going on with me...?. I assume you know he is the Demon General . "

As they walked. He could not stop thinking about what The Great King of Egypt told him. He now had a Reason to Figure out what was trying to Consume him. And to Get rid of the guardians. But first.. He needed to Teach Aku how to control Fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:01 pm
Troddle comes running, "Yes Mistress?" He carries another tray of food for the dragon.

Tarik considers what Ryuu was suggesting. Perhaps she was right, was he too focused only on the stones? But that is all he thought about since he was a young child and was told at the age of 3 of his fate. His mother had trained him to kill and about all of the history and tricks of the guardians. How she knew these things, he never found out but she had planned his fate since before he was born. He knew of nothing else but the history of the stones and the guardians. He needed to find one stone and destroy it.

He was tired and irritable, "Speak plain, what are you suggesting?" he asks Ryuu.

He hears Slayer but was not sure what Slayer was saying, "What happened to you? Are you still at the winter palace? Come to the summer palace so that we can move on."  

Mario Dragon

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:24 pm
James watched as his men gather the Supplys and headed back to the ships. word had reach them that They are to Report to china. They had heard Rumors of what happen to the King. Nobody could Believe that it happen to him.

James shook his head. The king would never do that to himself. Something must of happen. Maybe he was set on fire by somebody. But what if the Rumors where True. A Recruit walked over to him with a boy

" Warlord. The King has sent the boy to us for protection. He did not state why but He said that we are to protect him. I do not know what to do with him Sir. So I bought him to you "

James nodded his head " That was the right to do Recruit. I will handle it from here. Good work " The Recruit nodded his head and went back to work.

The boy looked Afraid. Like something happen to the King. James got down onto his knees and looked the boy in the Eyes " What is your name Son ". The boy Replied " Peter "

James was Shocked. The king now Had a son ?. Since when He asked himself  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:59 am
Wrath read the note and whistled again, summoning his phenix, Wrath flew off toward tarik  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:31 pm
Aku grabs his hand looking up at him with innocent eyes, hating the fact she knew so little. Then again, he knew nothing of her..which she should keep that way. "I knew nothing of Wrath till know..he seemed no interest to me. I owe him one, however.." She mutters the last sentence quietly. Aku simply followed Slayer to the coach, then she quickly change to her dress. After she was done, they left from there on to go to the summer palace. Aku looks to the window, still hearing the music notes yet they seemed to go quieter as they went.

Ryuu nods to the servant,"More blood please..try to get virgin. I'm in the mood.." She says with a shrug as Tatsuko jumps on the other plate. She began devouring that meat as well. She turns back to Tarik,"You see, Tarik...I've been hearing about this priest named Adjo. It is said he can find special items,. He's a roaming preist, and a bird told me he's in India." She finishes, suggesting they leave and find this man. "Once Slayer finally arrives, perhaps we can discuss further.." She adds before looking back at the fire, a sudden glow to it draw her attention then she looks away back to Tarik.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:59 pm
Tarik perks up with interest. "Do you know this Adjo? You think he can help find a stone?"

Troddle returns with another carafe of blood, this time virgin.  

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:16 pm
Ryuu glances to the carafe, sipping it then lets out a sigh of pleasure. "Thank you..handy servant you have there." She comments with a chuckle. Tatsuko sits next to the leftover meat, letting out a small burp burning the meat slightly. She coos, rolling up into a ball on the meat as she fell asleep. "There's a high chance he can.." Ryuu tells Tarik, petting Tatsuko as she did.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:32 pm
"Excellent! We can go and find this Adjo when Slayer and Wrath arrive."

"You should have mentioned this earlier."

Tarik is rejouvenated on the news of possibly finding someone who can get another stone. "Troddle, prepare a banquet for when Slayer and Wrath arrive then prepare to go to India. Get us dragons and supplies."  

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:41 pm
Ryuu chuckles at his new attitude, sipping her drink once more before glancing to Tatsuko. I hesitated...strange. She resists to sigh in disappointment, then gently pets her head softly. "What shall we do until then?" She asks curiously as she looks back at Tarik.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:22 pm
Eiji shakes his head in response. "Although he may have gotten away, I made some major headway in our endeavors." Eiji winks at his brother and shows him the extra stone. "We gained two stones from it; both the earth stone of the past and the present." Eiji returns the necklace back inside his shirt and looks at his brother. He sends a mental message to all the guardians. I know you all my not like him, but there are some good intentions underneath his demon exterior. I mean he is part angel like me.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:13 pm
Tarik looks at Ryuu, he is in a very good mood, "What is it that you wish to do? We will do it! The day is yours since you have given me the name of Adjo. What is it that you desire?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:43 pm
Slayer smiles " I know you owe him One. He was the one that was their for you when I was Cleanseing my body. I know these things even while I am burning up. If you think I am angry about that. I am not Wrath is a person I trust. He help me a lot of times "

As the Coach took them towards the summer Palace. He thought about what The Egyptian King told him. Yes He needed to know what wanted to take him over. But also.. More about his wife. It always bothered him that he did not know her early days before He met her.

He took a deep breath " My love... Tell me more about when you where a Child. I always wanted to know.. But never got a chance to ask you about it. So what was your childhood like."

He focused on his master " We should be at the summer Palace soon. I will tell you of my Plan when I get there. Something wanted to take over my body.. When I was about to face the Guardians. As Weird as it sounds. It did happen. I do not know what it was. That is why I was Delayed on coming to the summer palace "

He took a deep breath and reached over to kiss his wife on the lips. He then closed his eyes and tried to sleep.. He needed some Rest before he Met Tarik...  

Slayer The Wise

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:44 pm
Sasori stood in the back of the group, she did not care if Skurai was part angel, a leopard does not change its spots. She was sure that Skurai was a worm for leaving them to do all of the dirty work while he kept disappearing. If he was really on their side, he would stay and help fight.

Skurai wanted them to do all of the work and she was sure that he wanted Tarik's throne for himself. As far as she was concerned, Tarik's sister Danielle could takeover, she did not really care.

((Slayer, look who's talking. Mario is just asking her what she wants to do while you dilly dally on the way to the palace.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:18 pm
Ryuu blinks, not expecting that really. She scratches her chin,"What do I desire....?" She thinks out loud, plotting a few plans here and there. "We could do another hunt, or we could do a challenge just as good as a hunt.." She suggests, still thinking out loud as she did. Tatsuko waking up only to eat once more, Ryuu petting her with her free hand.

Aku glances over, listening to him s he talks then chuckles as he asks of her childhood. Before she could answer, he kissed her then started to drift asleep. Like a little boy.. She chuckles in amusement as she pets his hair then snuggled into his arms.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:18 pm
Wrath jumped off his phenix and landed infront of tarik with out makeing a sound, "you called tarik"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games