Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:55 pm
((i made Tavian heavy enough to fall through the floor.)) or atleast he would feel that way. you all have gotten yourself killed. should think through these moves.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:56 pm
((sorry Tavian, I thought that maybe if I had gotten here, WITHOUT Kleine show up, then maybe we could've taken on Kaisen and Lance together, by swapping enemies. And its not our fault that everybody and f***ing grandma wants to destroy the hidden leaf and kill everyone there))  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:57 pm
"Kumo's Gambler of Fate"
"Watch out; You might die"

User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Special Jounin // Kumogakure //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
// Niha Host //

User Image

Kaisen, being in stage three, merely grinned. He looked over at Kleine, and his grin stayed. "You yourself are a Cloud Ninja, no?" Kaisen said to Lance. "Then you should know that I am on your side. There is no reason for you to 'annihilate' us, and if you should try we will eliminate you." Kaisen aimed his palm at the now struggling Jin, and shot a jet of highly powerful flame at the boy. If he were hit by it, he would be burned to death within seconds. The Fire Sage wasn't someone to be messed with; in all honesty, Jin hadn't gone on the offensive pretty much the entire battle. Kaisen's skills had forced him to remain on the defensive pretty much the entire time. Now, with the speed and heat of the advancing flame, Jin wouldn't even have time to summon the demon's chakra that remained in him, let alone substitute. In all honesty, it was over for him, and the jet of flame was of such power that even Lance could get severely injured just trying to block it.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:59 pm
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
"Kumo's Gambler of Fate"

User Image
User Image

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Special Jounin // Kumogakure //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
// Niha Host //

User Image

Kaisen, being in stage three, merely grinned. He looked over at Kleine, and his grin stayed. "You yourself are a Cloud Ninja, no?" Kaisen said to Lance. "Then you should know that I am on your side. There is no reason for you to 'annihilate' us, and if you should try we will eliminate you." Kaisen aimed his palm at the now struggling Jin, and shot a jet of highly powerful flame at the boy. If he were hit by it, he would be burned to death within seconds. The Fire Sage wasn't someone to be messed with; in all honesty, Jin hadn't gone on the offensive pretty much the entire battle. Kaisen's skills had forced him to remain on the defensive pretty much the entire time. Now, with the speed and heat of the advancing flame, Jin wouldn't even have time to summon the demon's chakra that remained in him, let alone substitute. In all honesty, it was over for him, and the jet of flame was of such power that even Lance could get severely injured just trying to block it.

User Image

im a cloud ninja.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
((Trust me, I was perfectly content fighting where we were in front of the Leaf Village. Jin was the one that ran in here because he refuses to just die. In all reality, he's only delaying the inevitable. Now that he can no longer substitute, pretty much all my attacks will become extremely difficult to dodge, if it's even possible with his physical condition. Once I kill Jin, I'll leave you two well enough alone.

Jedi: I know. He was talking to Lance. XD)  
((Really. Fall, this was going fine until you decided to steal Jedi's fight. It would have been two on two. And was your RPC even in the village? And if so, did he even come here? Or did you just snap your fingers and say 'Kliene appears and kills everyone'?  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:03 pm

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
~Anon

Jin Kaibatsu Inuzuka

Konoha's Ginga Densetsu Jin

Leaf//Chuunin//Dog Summoner//
Animal Tamer//Yamikonton

User Image
Jin's Theme: Konoha's 115

Jin's will kept him alive, he moved to the left and kept going even if his body felt heavy, he dodged the flames and pulled out three kunai with explosive tags at the end of them, he then threw them at Kleine and Kaisen.

[EDITED!!!!]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:05 pm
(if people dont get a move on, and stop ruining fights and s**t I will come here and destroy leaf for the third or fourth time!....I lost track so yeah. Seriously, fight and amuse the audiance!!!!!!!))  

Shruikan Tenshi

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:06 pm
((FINE I F***ING LET MY CHARACTER DIE, YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW?!!!!I'M OUTTA HERE!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:07 pm
((*Cough* Fall *cough*))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:08 pm
HadouNoKen21395
((FINE I F***ING LET MY CHARACTER DIE, YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW?!!!!I'M OUTTA HERE!!!!))

Defend youself  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:11 pm
jedimastersonic
HadouNoKen21395
((FINE I FREAKING LET MY CHARACTER DIE, YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW?!!!!I'M OUTTA HERE!!!!))

Defend youself

I CAN'T APPARENTLY TO YOU GUYS, NO MATTER WHAT WE DO ITS USELESS!!!!!

*sighs and regains his composure*

nevermind, but if you think I'm going to die from bulls***, you've got another thing coming, I edited my last post  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:11 pm
(I can't fight right now, my phone has super low signal at my friend's house. DX
But I told BlackFlash I was going to be the one to kill Tavian days ago.
Soooo....
And Substitution is not banned lol. It's the only teleportation jutsu that wasn't banned, actually.
But yeah.
Carry on without me.
I'll dodge whatever s**t came at me later.
@Tavian: He is in the village, actually.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:15 pm
stare you havnt attacked me, and tavian injured me earlier  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:18 pm
"Kumo's Gambler of Fate"

User Image
User Image

// Niha Host //

User Image

"I'm done playing games, Jin. This is over." The deck of cards hovering around Kaisen intercepted the explosive kunai with the cards, knocking them to the ground where the explosion would harm no one. After this, the cards flew in a wide arc at Jin and all around him. They were coated in chakra so that they had the piercing potential of Kunai. This battle needed to end. Kaisen was rather fed up with Jin's persistence, and it wouldn't be long until he decided to end it the powerful way. Kaseiken was a powerful move, but the Special Jounin only used it sparingly. Naturally, it would kill Jin very quickly if he used it, but he really didn't feel like using it.

(The reason we're able to dodge is because your attacks are easy to dodge. It doesn't seem like you put much thought into your attacks, and that makes it so that it takes just as little thought to come up with a dodge.)

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas