Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:29 pm

I didn't, but he wouldn't let it go. So I'm going to have Shane rebuild the buildings with his lava, and happen to burn Darion to death in the process.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:32 pm

((Uh, Insane, just so you know - a year or a year and a half ago, I nearly annhilated Kumogakure with an NPC....))

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

insaneclaw

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:44 pm

((and that doesn't matter leaf may have their own way of handling things but we have ours...unless their npcs from an arc then we shouldn't allow it but come on shane don't fumble if he keeps nagging just ignore him but whatever can't wait till I'm jounin or something higher to get some revenge lmao...besides this was just out of fun or getting him warmed up or something))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:28 pm

User Image

As Kalino walked up to the office, ninja of all kinds were running around, carrying waterbuckets, and other things. "Whats going on here?" He whispered as he looked up. What he saw was a huge billow of smoke coming from the destroyed 3rd floor. The Raikages office, if memory serves him correctly. Their was paper all over the place, and pieces of wood still raining down, one lobbed itself in the ground just 5 feet away from Kalino. His heart sped up. Townspeople were screaming, and running for cover..saying they were under attack. "Of all days I have to be here" He muttered as he ran twords the office, seeing if he could help out in anyway.

Desor

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Shinji Ikari Joukai
With brilliant Cloth
and jagged blade
User Image
"Ihavetogonowbye!" When he spoke, the boy's words were a jumbled mass. He immediately rushed down the hall, bouncing off another person who was running towards the Raikage's office. He mumbled an apology under his breath before dashing away, trying to find a quiet place to recover from the stress of being around multiple people.
I will keep

all others at bay.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:41 pm

User ImageLulu
Lulu began giggling when the ninja left "He's an odd one isn't he....maybe he's not used to being around such attractive ninjas as ourselves" she said laughing as a new ninja arrived. "Hello there" she said with a big smile on her face. Maybe she could help Kage Shane by being the welcome committee for any new ninjas, or just act as a secretary until she was given something better to do.

insaneclaw

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:41 pm

User ImageXXX''Will you risk death at the hand of god?''
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

There was another visitor. Another. He did not know what to say to him... though he supposed he had to. It was possibly a villager, possibly a ninja, or; not. Who knew. He didn't say much, he simply said, ''Some dumbass attacked. And failed. And then set off a nice fireworks display in the training grounds. Bonjour!'' He said, looking over at Kalino.

XXXX

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:37 pm

User Image

Kalino was taken back a bit, these two were acting like nothing happened. "Uh..uhh.." Clearing his throat, he finally spoke again. "Well..hello, too you both." He said, taking in the appearance of the women and man. The man stood about 6'0, with blue eyes and blond hair, and the women was a bit shorter with purple hair. "Is everything ok here?" He asked, still looking up for falling debris.

(( I didn't know if her hair was brown or purple..Sorry lol))

Desor

insaneclaw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:43 pm

((its ok its purple....and I'm working on my quick post on reconstructing the office))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:43 pm

User ImageXXXX''Will you risk death at the hand of god?''
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

He chuckled, and responded, ''NAH! Everything's fine! Everything! We just got nearly destroyed by some crazy clown, that's all! How are you! Long time no see! Long as in never! Hello! Salute, and Ciao!'' He said, smiling at him... with a bright voice. And not much of an in-tact mind backing his words.

XXXX

User Image

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Desor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:50 pm

User Image

Kalino tried not to stare at this man. "Im good, and you are...the Raikage of this village?" He asked, trying to keep the disbelief out of his voice, but failing. Kalino was so used to being together around people with power, that he did not know how to act. He supposed he should be kind, but what was kind with this man? All of it gave him a headache.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:55 pm

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

He nodded, and took his hat off, before bowing, ''No, of course not. Raikage is not the word to be used anymore. I am the Queen Bee, the Fuhrer, the Doje, the King, and Emporer of Cloud; but a Raikage I am not. Because that word is annoying. Though Rai kinda sounds sexy! But you can just call me Fuhrer; I'm currently feeling like one. SUP!''

XXXX

User Image

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

insaneclaw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:58 pm

User ImageLulu
Lulu looked around "Well if you don't mind Shaney, I think I'm gonna start to rebuild this place" she said smiling. She formed handsigns as she created about 10 clones to help her in the rebuilding. The clones began to create a whole bunch of Lulu's special clay, except without placing any explosive chakara.
1/5

The Lulus worked from the bottom up, as the used the clay to fill in the holes that were set on the walls. They then fill in the cracks of the ceiling left from the floor above. Then at the entrance using her sculpting skill she created two big statues of two muscular men holding up to the door. Then she made a big sculpture of Shane doing the Nazi solute, she giggled since it looked like him to a T. They went to the second floor which had a bunch more cracks on the walls and floor.
2/5

Lulu began working on the filling in the cracks with the clay as well as making a pyramid in the middle of the room to get to the ceiling. They filled in the cracks with more clay, using their hand to smooth it out. Besides adding some decorative patterns to the frames of the room she didn't add much artistic view to the room, but it still look pretty.
3/5

Lulu made it up to the third floor "Don't mind us" the clones said as they moved to each side of the room. There were no cracks in the walls or ceilings of this room, since there were no walls or ceilings in this room. So the clones hands began spitting a huge amount of clay as the other clones began constructing an entire third floor out of the clay.
4/5

Her clay was very quick to dry, only a couple of minutes and when it dried it look like marble and not like some cruddy play-doh substance. "Now all that's left to do is paint" Lulu said as the clones ran down stairs as they each went to a designated floor to paint. The other clones brought up clay brought by other ninjas who worked for shane. The Lulus on the third floor painted the new door to Shane's office with the German flag again, and behind his desk Lulu painted a wall size mural of a crazy muscular shane grabbing a bull by its horns, wrestling him. "So what do you think" she said as she finished.
5/5

((the mural looks like this fast forward to 56 seconds you'll see it))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:02 pm

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

[[OMG THERE'S ALSO BUTTSECKS GOING ON IN THE BACKGROUND AT LIKE 56. STATUETTE BUTTSECKS.]]

HE LOVED IT. A BULL! GERMAN FLAGS EVERYWHERE! IT WAS HOT. HOTHOTHOT. AND LULU WAS LOOKIN HOT HERSELF. BUT YEAH. ''OH MY GERMANY. THANK YOU. HERE, HAVE A C-RANKED MISSION AWARD. I LOVE YOU.'' He said, pouncing on Lulu.

XXXX

User Image

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Desor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:02 pm

User Image

"Well Fuhrer..its a pleasure to meet you. Iam Kalino Graves, from the land of the lighting. I wont bore you with the details right now, but ive come to be a shinobi, and I think this is a great place to learn. Growing up among guardians ive already been taught the basics, and my element is water."
He replied, a bit proud of parts of his heritage
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games