Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:41 pm
He lets out an 'ohh' before nodding and saying "Ok, then... when the water is broken... the baby's coming... and you're going to poop em out... I got it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:46 am
luna couldn't help it.She started to laugh.She tries to get up so she could get something to eat but it was hard to.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:37 pm
He smiles a bit, but didn't understand exactly what was so funny. He then blinks and zips behind her as he noticewd her trying to get up as to push her back and help her up to her feet. He then zips back in front of Luna to nod. "Alright... so, then... is there some warning of... when the water may break or something?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:36 pm
She smiles as she gets to her feet"thank you...yes there is.I get really back cramps and some pain.then the water breaks...after that I go into labor to birth my child"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:53 pm
He nods. "Alright." He then looks around to ask "Uh... you need me to help you with something?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:50 pm
She smiles"I am kind of hungry...can you make me a grillcheese?  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:40 pm
He shrugs his shoulder. "Eh... I can try... but... it'd be my first time... you really think I could make a grillcheese?... Can... you watch to be sure I do it right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:18 pm
Luna smiles"I think you can and yes I will.I would make them but I can't stay on my feet to long"She walks to the kitchen  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:45 pm
He follows with a slight nod. "Ok then... I'll just... ok." He then looks around the kitchen before quickly zipping around, setting a pan out and a loaf of bread and some cheese and then quickly puts the pan on a stove and turns it on to heat up the pan as he places a few peices of bread on it. He then flies back and begins watching the pan. He looks back to Luna to ask "... Uh... how long does it take to cook em?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:31 am
"A couple minuates.You will want to flip it soon"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:00 pm
He nods. "Got it..." He then looks back to the pan. "... I see you had quite a bit of fun last night, didn't you two?" He asks with a small chuckle before flipping the peices of bread once and then looks back to Luna.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:57 pm
Luna rolls her eyes at that"We did and no more needs to be said about it"She rubs her belly.She looks out a window then.She felt someone or something watching her.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:49 pm
He chuckles. "Alright, alright... just saying... the walls are paper thin and all." He says before flipping the peices of bread and putting on a peice of cheese on each swiftly. Drago peaks in through a window, but ducks down as Frank turns back around to talk to Luna and before Luna could look to the window he peaked from. He then begins to crawl for another window. "... So, I--" He stops talking when he spots a peice of clothing moving from out the window. He looks to Luna to hold up a finger, before zipping up to the window to look out and see Drago crawling. He then zips back to the pan to shrug his shoulders. "... Well, Drago's back... should I let em in?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:26 pm
luna watches him.She rubs her stomach"Nay dont let him in.."  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:32 pm
He then shrg his shoulders to ask "... then... what should I do then?... should I go out there and beat em up?"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games