Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:32 pm
Caly shivered again when Cy's lips were against her ear again and then nodded when he begain leading her away. Soon she found herself with her head pillowed in his lap, and his fingers playing with her hair. She smiled a little, feeling more relaxed now than at first.

She still felt the connection between the two of them, felt that his powers still flowed around and through her. Then his words pentrated her wandering mind...she was so relaxed..."But Cy...my powers need to be put back under control...I can't leave them alone..what if they got out of hand?" Caly said softly, trying to puzzle through some of those thoughts outloud. "I don't think my powers can be neutralized by many people anymore. Not with this new power level."  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:25 pm
Cy smirked, "Maybe not... but learning to master and control new powers takes time." Cy said with a smile. He shifted, slipping his legs out from under Caly's head and placing it on the pillow upon her bed. He slipped behind Caly and laid down with her, slipping his arm around her waist to comfort her.

"I can help you... but right now, just for the moment i want you to relax. That will help you in the long run. If you powers get out of control you'll have to learn out to reign them back in. Come back from that brink of choas..." Cy said, speaking from his own experience and his first time with trying to control his own bloodlust.

Cy looked to Caly, his gray eyes still glowing a crimson hue from use of his powers. "You have to focus on one thing... a calm happy place in your mind. Once you're settled.. ill release my hold on you and we can go from there..." Cy said softly as he slowly began to release and retract his power from Caly and their bond.

"If they get out of hand ill handle it, if you cant." Cy said, after all he was an elder vampire.... his powers were extensive...

While Aeris's thoughts ventured to Vincent, the demon was busy teaching Animula a few basic things, mainly how to speak, without using her mindvoice, rather using her new mouth.

He would write word in the dirt with his dagger, something simple like 'cat' and have Animula say it. "No look at my lips.." Vincent said to the girl. "Kh- A-T-." He said sounding it out.

As he was doing this Aeris's little kittens, Little brother and sister came out from behind a bush. "What are they Ani?" He asked her, trying to see if using a visual reference would help.

Though it wasnt that the girl didnt know the words to things, it was that she didnt know how to form the sounds. Cat... Master this game is stupid i dont like it. Why do i have to talk like the others do? Animula protested.

"Because... you want to have more friends like Ari? Now at least try.." Vincent frowned.

"Kh... " Animula started but stopped as she stared at the kittens. "Kh-a-t." It was slow and painful for her, but she seemed to be a fast learner and in little time had a few words to her new form of speaking.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:56 pm
Little Brother and Little Sister were having fun. There was nothing more than that. Since they couldn't find their master, they decided to paw around. Rough and tumble was the game, and they did plenty of that. At one point or another, Little Sister had somehow ended up closer to Animula. She purred a bit, darting out a sandpaper tongue to lick the girl's hand.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:09 pm
Caly nodded adn then smiled a little when he changed positions and was now laying with her. AS he spoke, she could feel her mind began to take what he was saying to heart and started to settle. It was helping her lose much of the chaos she had been going through.

She looked into his eyes, noticing the reddish hue, but then nodded. "I understand...and I know you would help me." she softly said, closing her eyes as she already sought through her mind for the one corner of it she could always go to for comfort.

She entered a haven of pure Healing..one of Light and all that she called to; plants of all kinds, even those that most people deemed too dangerous she could tame and befriend. She smiled, both in her mind and in reality, snuggling back against the vampire.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:25 pm
Cy released his hold on Caly and withdrew his powers from her. Once he saw that smile on her face he knew she had relaxed. "Good now, listen to the sound of my voice, keep you're eyes closed for now...." Cy said in a sensually hypnotic tone that would make anyone who heard his voice do his bidding.

"I know you just calmed yourself but lets try something." Cy continued. "I want you to think of something that makes you happy, happy as a kid in a pet shop." Cy said, wanting to figure out which powers where connected to which of Caly's emotions. He would focus first on the good ones, then on the not so pleasant emotions. "Let you're power trickle out its alright..." Cy said as he placed his hand on Caly's chest, a physical connection that would ground her later if her powers got out of control again.

heheheh Animula giggled when the kitten licked her hand. It tickles. She smiled and sat down near the kitten. Reaching out her hand she took hold of the kitten, a bit roughly, though she didnt mean it and placed the creature in her lap.

"Oh careful now." Vincent said to Animula. "You have to be gentle.." He said to her as he looked to the cat in her lap. "They liked to be pet like this...' Vincent showed her by running his hand along the kittens back from head to tail tip. "And scratched like this..." He said with a smile as he itched the kitten head and chin.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:40 pm
Little Sister yelped a bit as she was picked up, calming down to settle in Animula's lap. The purring had become more audible as Vincent petted her, her enjoyment shown in a small lick to his hand. By this time, Little Brother had gotten jealous and wandered over to see what all the commotion was about. As for Little Sister...she had leaned so much into the petting that she had gotten off balance and tumbled off Animula's lap.

A whistle was heard coming from a nearby tree. The two kittens meowed and scrambled over to the tree, glancing up to the branches below. Two snacks dropped from above, the two kittens grabbing them and wandering back over to Vincent and Animula.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:47 pm
She felt his powers pull back, and then focused on his voice likehe said to. She laid there silently and at the mention of the thing that made her the happiest alreayd her mind moved on to it. Finding new plants, creating new gardens and just being surrounded adn enveloped by nature in general. As those thoguhts rose, a gentle glow began to rise from her skin, from deep within her.The glow was a light green, almost a golden green as it were and soon turned misty just above her entire body.

She kept her eyes closed as he had instructed, but wondered at how she looked, hoped that her powers wouldn't harm him; she could feel the hand on her chest, feel the warmth of that said hand.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:18 pm
Vincent watched the two cats scamper off at the sound of a whistle only to head to the tree Aeris said she was mediating in. When the kittens returned to Animula with their treats Vincent left the girl and headed to where Aeris was.

Leaning against the tree trunk Vincent looked up into the branches and spotted Aeris who clearly wasnt meditating. "Cant focus can you?" Vincent smirked as he placed his hands on the tree trunk. Vincent focus his powers and let it race down his arms and into the tree. The tree itself seemed to shudder and its leaves started to turn brown, red and yellow- the colors of fall and the sign that a tree was going into hibernation.

Vincent pulled back his power so as not to kill the tree entirely, something he could easily do with his dark magic. The tree looked out of place now with its array of reds, oranges and yellow leaves. The foliage around it was still in the season of spring.

Vincent climbed up the tree and joined Aeris on the branch she was perched on. "Hello Aeris..." He said with a devilishly handsome smile and a dark look in his eyes.

_

"Interesting...." Cy commented as he kept his hand where it was. He felt and saw the golden green mist that surrounded Caly's body. It didnt hurt him, it felt warm and inviting like a forest would. It was an earthy and secure feeling.

"Alright now Caly..." Cy's voice returned to that hypnotic and sensual tone. "I want you to focus on the things that make you feel sad...." Cy said wanting to go the extreme opposite of her current emotions. "Think of the saddest moment in your life and focus on that. Dont hold back, and dont worry ill be here..." Cy said reassuringly.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:51 pm
Aeris, at one point, had stuck her head through the foliage to watch the two kittens scamper off. "No...I can't focus." She sighed a bit and leaned back onto the tree trunk, watching the light bounce through the ever changing color of the leaves.

Changing color?

She watched as the colors shifted, from the bright green of spring and summer, to the equally beautiful colors of fall. She blinked a bit and shook her head, closing her eyes briefly. When she opened them again, a smile washed over her face as the demon sat in front of her. "Hello Vincent..."

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:08 pm
"You cant focus? Why?" Vincent inquired innocently. Usually a elf had no issue meditating so for something to break that was of great interest. His powers called out to her once more and as he watched her Vincent smirked. "Its me isnt it?" He purred as he got closer to her. "You cant focus because of me. Because of the new power running through you." Vincent assumed.

"It must be hard... going from light to dark. But if you need a guide i could be yours. Just dont turn away from that dark energy unless your absolutely sure you dont want it Aeris. Once you start down the darker path its hard to turn back." Vincent said truthfully.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:31 pm
"Umm..." Aeris glanced at the branch of the tree before glancing back at him. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she nodded, admitting the truth. She couldn't focus because of him. "Yes. It is. It's crazy, but it's true." She smiled a bit and shrugged.

"I will gladly accept your guidance. I haven't embraced the darker power in over 3 centuries. Guess I was trying to suppress something in me, that will never be suppressed. As a matter of fact, I think the reason why I've been in pain lately is because I've been doing so." The elf leaned her head back onto the tree trunk, glancing up at the dim light breaking through the foliage. "I'm not turning away. I rather like the dark magic. My brother is a necromancer, my sister a seer. They love their powers."

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:17 pm
Vincent leaned in close ready to whisper into Aeris ear. He kissed her neck first, a tease as he collected his energy into his hand. After a minute or two a shadow ball had formed in his hand. "Then lets embrace that dark power..." Vincent whispered to her as he slipped his hand around to the back of her neck. He pressed the small ball of shadow to the emblem on the back of her neck....  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:40 pm
A gentle smile graced her her lips as she felt the gentle glide of her powers over her body. She could just see herself in the garden she had once enjoyed a couple of centuries ago, all the new flora...even some fauna she hadn't known about. But it was the plants that had always had a large portion in her heart.

But then Cy's voice brought her into focus again, not knowing her mind had wandered that much. And at his request much of her mind objected, yet at the same time a small portion was already delving into her memories. She struggled against the set of memories that were rising within her mind, not wishing to revisit them.

But too late. The memory came and clouded her mind~

"Your father is now gone Aristal. You are alone and without protection ." The king said slowly, standing at the top of his dais, looking down at his biological granddaughter, his expression closed except for his eyes. He didn't know what exactly to do about this situation. He didn't know what to do with her to begin with and now her was sadled with the halfbreed.

"Yes milord," Aristal said softly, masking her tone with polite indifference. She knew this and knew that because her father was now gone, that he couldn't protect her from the machinations of the court. She wouldn't be able to hide away when others wanted to use her for their own ends...or place blame on her. Already her emotions were sliding on a downside.

She had already been kneeling in that position before the entire court while the King laid it on her. She had already gone through the fact that her station in the elven lands was changing. Though her father had been a prince of blood, and her grandfather the king, she was still nothing more than a half breed that no one could tolerate. Even much of the powers she only had control of were looked down upon. She was too different, too unstable in their little world. And with each sentence from the king, Aristal's mental and emotional state became lower and lower

As the memory took control and ran full circle, the aura enveloping Caly's body began to turn dark...almost a moldy green, the golden hue lost. Then the aura feel wasn't Light...it was sticky and murky and wanted to clump. It would make anyone else feel depressed and outcast; afterall she was an empath...and it was much of her powers. And even as she sank into the sadness and depression of her memory the hue of her aura wasn't only the dark mold green, but also a deep and dirty blue, not a shade that people particularly cared for.

And it wasn't just her mental and magical state that was affected either. Tears streamed from her closed eyes, cheeks and nose the tiniest bit red. Her small frame wracked slightly with the silent sobs, her hands nearly clenching around the bedsheets.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:01 am
Cy removed his hand from Caly's chest when he started to feel his own mood head southward. He frowned slightly and sat up on the bed. "Caly come back... stop focusing on the sad and focus back on the happy." Cy said gently, his own emotions stirring something that made him feel uneasy.

Thoughts from his own past, mortals that he had grown attached to, women he had loved, Vi before she had become indifferent towards him. The first time he had fed, the remorse he felt from killing someone for the first time. All of this crept back to him, these longs since repressed memories. And it left him with a feeling of utter lonliness.

"Caly... focus on the pleasant, the plants, springtime... anything other than what your doing now.." Cy said to her as he wrapped his arms around himself and waited for her powers to subside or change from her current state.

He had wanted to see if Caly's powers would have effected things around her. Like how they had produced a solid childlike form of herself just a hour or two ago. All he could conclude from this excerise was that Caly's emotions effected those around her, even himself.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:49 am
She thought she heard his voice again, but deep into her mind and powers, she wasn't sure...and even more uncertain when the anchor left her body. Without his touch, what had anchored her in this little experiment, she was lost to what they had brought up.

Even with her own sad and dark memories floating around her mind, clouding all else....but she was now picking up on something from an outside source. Memories and feelings that had long since been nearly forgotten or pushed aside.

Raising up with a fluid and graceful motion Caly sat up on the bed, Caly's eyes opened slowly, but instead of the green they usually glowed, it was blue...a deep blue. Perhaps there was a side of Caly no one knew about...a side that didn't come out, even through everything else.

The blue in her aura began to take over, dismissing the sad and depression, bringing in its wake agression and a sapphire hued aura. She turned to Cy and forced a wave of power directly at him, slashing at him. She wanted to hurt him for the pain he caused, for the memories that were brought up. They weren't supposed to have gone polar opposite of emotions like that. That's where the vampire went wrong.

Caly rose from the bed, still facing Cy and holding a hand out towards him, keeping a steady level of energy to keep him from her. Though that couldn't keep what thoughts she had from him because of their bond.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games