Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:57 pm
I smiled, feeling welcome here, "I figured I would return the favor, since you brought food last time." I licked my lips, "Plus, I'm more hungry than earlier."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:02 pm
"Then, you have the first bite. It is your kill after all." He said, sitting and waiting for her to start.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:06 pm
I smiled, but began to pluck the fur away from the shoulder. Soon I broke the skin and pulled it back, drooling when I could finally get to the meat. I looked up with a questioning look, asking if he was going to join.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:10 pm
major`s eyes hurt from the sudden light after rushing out the cave he walked around  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:19 pm
He smiled as he started to eat with her. He tore away chunks of flesh, devouring as much as he could eat. He moved closer to her as he continued to eat.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:23 pm
I sat up slowly, my belly already feeling full and looked down at Kiba. "Why have you been so welcoming to me?" I heard myself ask, then froze. Why had I asked that? I didn't want him to think I was upset by it.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:41 pm
"Well...I don't know. At first, just because I want to be friendly...now...I do care about you." He said, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:49 pm
Yea, I should have known, I thought to myself. He had said that before after all. "I really do not know much about you wolves. It seems everything I was told is wrong. I'm sorry I'm having such a hard time adjusting."  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:12 pm
"It's ok. Not many people speak well of wolves, because not all wolves are kind. We are respectable and noble, but many have been corrupted by power, greed, or humans." He said finishing his meal and looked at her. He smiled as he licked the blood off his jaws.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:24 pm
I leaned back down for another piece, looking up at him as he spoke. I swallowed my piece then leaned back up, "Yea... I guess my family were ones who didn't really know any good wolves."  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:29 pm
"I suppose so." He said, moving closer to her, smiling as she continued to eat.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:20 pm
*Charms watched the two from utop the tree and smiled at the two of them then curled back up and soaked up the fresh atmosphere keeping an ear out on the world around him*  

CharmerX

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:42 pm
CharmerX
*Charms watched the two from utop the tree and smiled at the two of them then curled back up and soaked up the fresh atmosphere keeping an ear out on the world around him*

major felt a presence he looked around in the trees and saw charms he growled the red quills on his back standing on end
who are you? major demanded major gets angry when he`s surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:55 pm
Bolt BioHazard
CharmerX

major felt a presence he looked around in the trees and saw charms he growled the red quills on his back standing on end
who are you? major demanded major gets angry when he`s surprised

*Charms laughed a bit* My name is CharmerX, but you may call me Charms 3nodding I've been wandering in the forest for a while and stumbled upon this place . . . I hope you don't mind my intrusion? *He wagged his tail a little as he stared down at him* as you can see I'm an anthro Black Cat! I only wish to make friends *He smiled at Major to try and ease the tension*  

CharmerX

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:12 pm
major was pretty big for his age but who knows the growth patterns of a lanius
major stood up and met charms eye to eye
he sniffed him again to make sure of something
well im jason but people call me major he said  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games