Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:35 pm
Lucien smiled and waved back at her, he did want to clean up but he wanted to do it a little differently. He walked into his "room" and grabbed a change of clothes. He then stepped outside, he had no interest in using the regular shower. He walked from the temple altogether, heading upward higher and higher up. In about fifteen minutes he had walked into a mountain spring, a winding river which was fed by a large waterfall. Lucien smiled and knelt infront of the water. He reached down and dipped his hands into the cool water. He splashed the water on his face, his reflection became distorted by the ripples caused by the droplets of water which cascaded from his face. He began undressing, he wanted to be alone, but not for some dark depressing reason he just wanted to think. He walked into the water until it went up to his chest. He held his breathe and dunked under the water. He felt himself being gently motioned by the current of the water. He exhaled allowing the bubbles to fly upward to the surface. He opened his eyes, he wasn't worried about running out of oxygen, his Periodic Reactor kept a steady supply of oxygen constantly secreted from the salivary glands in his mouth.

He swam through out the spring feeling a massive weight being lifted from his shoulders. He smiled under the water as he sank to the bottom. He stood there at the bottom of the pond, his hair flowing around him in the current of the rushing water. He swam towards the surface as he broke the surface he let out a long sigh. He blinked a little as he looked towards the waterfall. "Let me guess this is where I go sit under it and find the hidden entrance behind it." He said sarcastically. He swam over to the waterfall, he sat underneath it, using his telekinesis to keep him sitting on the surface of the water. He felt the water flowing around him, it's weight crashing over his body but in a strangely relaxing kind of way. After a few minutes he lifted his head up and decided his bath was over. He swam back to the shallows until he could stand, he dried off with a towel he had brought and finally redressed into something more casual for him. He looked back at the spring, he once again revisited a few memories, happier memories from his past, the trainind sessions with his old family, and the time he had spent with them, he found it funny that all of his good memories were from the time he spent with the Night Owls, he was hard pressed to find one from the UNS time of his life. He turned away from the stream and began to walk back. "This was for the best, I can't believe what simply slowing down did for me. I suppose there are some things that you can't learn from a book. Like the wonders a moment to yourself can bring, or a self reflection." He said calmly as he headed back towards the Shrine.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:48 pm
((UNS - Will))

After a moment or so, Nikolai answered the door. It did not escape Will's notice that the room was completely dark, and the shades were down. "Ah, Nikolai, I do hope you enjoyed your rest. Have you eaten?" Will grinned. "Yes, actually..." He motioned inside the room. "May I? It's about Anya actually. You've been with her for the past year."Will had not spoken to Nik one on one in a private setting beforehand, and if Anya was going to conveniently lock herself in the room he had provided her, then it was completely safe for Will to speak to Nik without Anya's presence. The Satan Owl was not aware of Nik's soon-to-be-happening-mission.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:23 pm
Vincent soon stood up as she picked up a staff as he began to jab and swing. Perhaps he could polish his weapon skills and some of this fighting. He was really used to just using his abilities, and to be a fighter out of reaction, not really defensive. He began to mimic what he saw on Martial Art videos, making sound effects like the men on television. "If only I had someone who could train me, I hate feeling useless" he said to himself as he tried to perform a roundhouse kick and fell on his butt. Rubbing it he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:43 pm
Erin watched as Evelynn summoned a glowing orb of pink psychic energy to the palm of her hand. She nodded when she heard what both the older woman and her sister said to her. If her sister could do the summoning, than she could as well. Erin took a deep breath as she focused her energy an her mind to the task at hand. Holding her left hand out in front of her with the palm facing upwards, Erin's own raw psychic energy began to swirl into a glowing orb of pale green light. The swirling energy moved rather slowly, but moved with a purpose as well. As Erin watched it, it made her think of how her blood moved and swirled when she manipulated it. Maybe her manipulation of the energy could work in the same fashion? But she wouldn't try that until she followed Evelynn's instructions for the basics. Erin smiled and glanced at her sister before looking over at Evelynn.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:00 pm
Evelynn noticed the skill of the two young girls. "Good job girls, you were successful of not only releasing your psychic energy but also masking it, this will prove useful in your future. Basically you can be anywhere and not be noticed, even while using your abilities" she said finishing. "The next thing we will work on will be mind control and mind possession" she said as two servants walked in, both men walked in and bowed. "Okay this is when you will project your thoughts to 'persuade' these two men to do what you want" she told them.

Elle looked at Evelynn and back at her sister and shrugged. Looking at the two men, she put her hands on her temples as she began to project her thoughts into one of the men. "Um...I think I got it she said. She then began to project her thoughts. do cartwheels, in fact circle the room in cartwheels she projected as the man began to run and cartwheel around the room. She smiled as she looked at Evelynn and her sister.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:10 pm
"You're just that good looking huh Cecilia? That people want to ravage you? Well, I won't let that happen. Owl, or human." Roulin nodded to Cecilia jokingly with a simper. The waiter that had eyed her ferociously was different than most men. Somewhat. Roulin could still feel his intentions seeping from in copious amounts. It sickened the concerned leader to his stomach. The bitter aftertaste of his coffee didn't aid the sensation either. The feeling of the liquid though warmed him from the inside out. Thanks to the air outside being cold already, he shivered and tingled when the dark, sweet liquid soothed his core. "You're right. It does make everything better. I need more sugar though...my kidneys aren't going to live through this battle..."

Roulin, like a child almost, decided to twirl the silverware about his fingers and even weaved them about his body before finally sitting them down. Of course, once the napkin was opened, he began to bend the spoon like a real telekinetic. One man in the restaurant clapped and whistled, but he was soon silenced by the scornful group that vastly outnumbered him. "Thank you! Thank you!" Roulin said aloud. Whether he noticed or not...or even cared...the humans of the restaurant were just become more disgusted at him and his actions. He meant them no harm, but his abilities on brought jelous stares upon his table. "C'mon? I know there's at least one person in here that wishes that they could do that! Seriously...."

~~~

"Damn it. You know L, alot of this stuff I've been doing by reflex. You telling me to just do it is seriously putting me on the spot..." The training was necessary and Moli knew. What was a weapon if you didn't know how to use it? By bringing his newer powers under his will, he'd be more proficient on the battlefield. Alot more. "Cut me some slack, I nearly got up that high...anyway, let's see if I can shrink..." Focusing now on happy thoughts, Moli began to see that there weren't many. If they were happy, they were severely short. Finding something to draw from, the owl diminished in size. Rather than stopping at his normal size, his body became what one would describe as a chibi body. Of course, this was due to training, but once he got the hang of it, his head would be the correct size and proportion. For now, he had to deal with larger eyes, a toddler-esque body, but a rather shapely head. Looking up at L and Aeon, he tilted his head. "Umm, L, get shorter. You're still tall...and so is Aeon...I think my happy thought was too happy...ahh, it'll wear off on it's own...right?"

~~~

Che simply waved at the house hoping that someone inside of it would see him prepping to leave. When Kate reached him, he took her hand and said to her while looking up, "You might want to hold on. We're not running this time." Taking a note from Timothy, Che was preparing to travel his way and not by super speed. In a bright flash and a violent crackle of thunder that shook the old, but sturdy house, Che and Kate had vanished leaving Thomas to tend to business alone. The business that the Owl of Death wasn't gardening though. Now that Che and Kate had vanished, Thomas could now remind himself of who he was starting with Ms. Rutherford, the owner of his second home.

Thomas tossed the shovel to the side and once again wiped the sweat from his reddened brow. Taking his time, he made his way toward the house, then to the bathroom to get himself cleaned up.

~~~

"Well, my butler is taking his week off now, so yes, I will be cooking." Timothy replied with a slight hint of emotion. Only with his herald family did he show any true emotion besides anger and subdued rage. Sabrina though was an exception. On and off for a full year, she'd made his mountain villa her home and her sanctuary. As mother nature, her home was wherever she decided it to be. Timothy, being a Herald and a friend to her, didn't care if she took up a guest room or two. "Since it's two people and not just myself, I'm making french toast, scrambled eggs with cheese and parsley, bacon and an omelet for each of us. If you want, you can cook the omelet yourself. I don't know the amounts of items you use when making one." Although there was a sliver of a calmed emotion, the tone of the Herald's voice still rung with seriousness. Even cooking was something he placed a good amount of effort into. Looking over his shoulder, still working the stove like a professional, he asked the green tinted woman, "Well, are you going to cook it, or should I? Quickly, before the eggs begin to brown..."

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:28 pm
As Lucien reentered the temple grounds he found himself staring more at the scenery, it was odd to him that these places always seemed to be nestled in the most naturally perfect locations. He looked into the courtyard to see Vincent practicing, although his hand to hand skills were some what to be desired. Lucien walked towards the area, he stood under a tree and watched for a moment. When he fell from his kick Lucien said. "Try pivitting the foot that's on the ground. If you keep it forward you'll fall or twist your ankle." He walked forward looking at Vincent. He held out a hand for him to grab so he could help him up. "Let's see if we can't help you get a little better at fighting. In today's world fighting is apparantly an essential skill."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:37 pm
Cecilia's left eyebrow curled itself upwards into an arch. Perhaps it was just her imagination, but Roulin was being just a little bit cocky and arrogant. Entertaining the customers was one thing, but it seemed that he was showing off. "Hm..." She sipped her coffee for a few moments, keeping the rim of the cup near her lips and taking in the warmth that radiated from it. "A little full of ourselves aren't we?" she asked playfully. She knew that Roulin was very powerful, but what he was doing was unnecessary. She didn't want the two of them to get chased from the restaurant before they had a chance to eat. It was then, the waiter came with their food. As he set the plates down in front of the two Owls, his eyes roamed over Cecilia's physique. His tongue barely jutted from between his mouth as he licked his lips licentiously. As usual, Cecilia ignored him and grabbed the syrup. However, before she could pour it over her pancakes, the waiter grabbed her wrist and leaned close. "Why don't I show you where you can put that syrup," he whispered suggestively. Cecilia yanked her arm from his grasp and glared at him. She was trying her best not to start a scene.

Bailey was rather taken aback as Anya opened the door, seeming impatient. Of course, she didn't blame The Poison Owl. Bailey would most likely be a little bitchy too if she was being harassed by someone like Will. Bailey held the tray out to Anya. "Um...I brought you some food," she said doing her best to look up at Anya bravely. Even though the woman before her was not very tall, she still towered over Bailey. Of course, almost everyone towered over the uncontrolled owl. In order to try and be friendly, Bailey smiled in a rather amused manner. "As much as I wanted to let Will carry the food to you and see you cause him to vomit his insides up again, I figured I'd save you just in case he decided to throw up all over you," she said in a light teasing tone of voice still waiting for Anya to accept or reject the tray of food.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:10 pm
When Evelynn said they would next be using mind control and possession, Erin tried not to give away her nervousness about trying it. The last time she and her sister had tried anything of the sort was when their parents went crazy. And that was when their powers were uncontrolled. Erin didn't really have any desire to really control anyone's mind with her powers. She felt it was somehow wrong to do something like that. Taking another deep breath, Erin closed her eyes and focused on tapping into the second servant's mind. She had seen Elle's attempt had been successful by making the other servant do cartwheels around the study in circles. 'Jump on one foot while tapping your head with one hand and rubbing your stomach with the other. While you're at it, sing Yellow Submarine by The Beatles.' Much to her amazement, when Erin opened one eye to peek at the results, she saw the man hopping on one foot, rubbing his stomach with one hand, tapping his head with the other, and singing Yellow Submarine. She looked over at her sister and Evelynn and gave them a sheepish smile as if to say, I couldn't think of much of anything for him to do.

====

Kate let Che take hold of her hand without any protestations. She sighed and closed her eyes, to prepare for the sudden burst in speed. Whether it be Che's usual super speed or a copied version of Timothy's thunder running Kate wanted to be prepared. She wasn't really too found of fast travel to begin with. Especially sudden bursts. With this chosen method of travel, she and Che arrived at Will's creepy-looking mansion in no time at all. "I think I prefer the super speed running, Che..." Kate told him when they had finally stopped moving.

====

Anya looked down at the tray Bailey held out to her. "Did Will send you?" she asked the younger Owl. She wasn't about to take food that Will was sending to her. Still true to her stubborn nature, Anya wouldn't take any help from Will. The Poison Owl reached out slowly to take the tray of food from Bailey, studying the girl all the while. To make sure Bailey was really telling the truth. "Thanks for keeping him away from me, though." she replied, "He can be a real pain in the a** to say the least." She had removed her colored contact lenses as she knew it wasn't good to sleep with them in your eyes, so now her eyes were their normal green color. She hadn't bothered to put them back in all day because they didn't plan on going anywhere and it seemed that everyone knew who she was anyway. She would put them back in before they decided to leave Will's haunted mansion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:37 pm
Aeon was amazed with Moli's progress as she smiled. Then he became a chibi as she looked down at Moli. He was so cute. "Aww Moli you're so cute, I could just pick you up and put you in my pocket or a handbag" she said making kissy faces towards the blonde. She looked over at L to see what he had to say about Moli's appearance.

"I'll cook them" she replied as she began to dice up the onions, bellpepper, grating cheese, chopped tomatoes and adding the shredded cheese. She looked at Tim and smiled. "This shall be a feast for kings" she said with a mocking serious tone. She then inhaled and exhaled as a pink gas was released onto the breakfast. It was a pheromone that would make Timothy relax and loosen up. The aroma of the food filled the air as she looked over to him. "Hey can you pour up some orange juice?" she asked him.

Vincent looked over to see Lucien as he offered him a hand up. He took his hand and stood up looking at Lucien. Why was he being nice to him? He decided not to question it. "Thank You..." he said trailing as he took note of what he had said. He then attempted a second time, this time successfully getting it just barely as he stumbled a little afterwards.

"Good you girls are quick studies, Okay the next is Mind Possession. It's almost the same as mind control but...it's very different" she said releasing a giggle. "You will put your 'mind' into their body, taking concious in their physical being. Now focus...close your eyes and envision yourself in the body of one of these two" she instructed.

Elle looked at Evelynn. She was quite nervous, was this even possible, she just felt that telepathy was playing mere tricks on the mind and communicating. The servent had stopped carwheeling as she looked at him. She closed her eyes as she pushed herself to try to imagine herself in his body. She did this for about five minutes, she still felt that she was in her body as she opened her eyes, she was no longer seated and she saw her body and Erin. "I did it" she said grasping her mouth. Her voice was deep and she looked at Evelynn. "I never knew that someone could do this just from telepathy" she said to her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:14 pm
"Good." Lucien said as he smiled at Vincent. He thought for a moment, thinking to himself for a moment he snapped his fingers as an idea came to mind. "Alright that'll work." he said softly. He looked towards the ground, slamming his hand into the ground he raised up as several crystal targets formed up from the ground. Each one hovered at a different height above the ground. "Alright no better way than to practice." He said as he manipulated the targets to move slightly to make it just a little more challenging. "Alright, kick them." He said as he stepped back, the crystal wasn't hard it was a glass like crystal that he knew Vincent could break, he needed to get the basics down before he worried about power. Lucien himself knew that he would need to train, but for now it was Vincent's time to practice.

"Oh, so is that how it happened? Wow I must say that's quite the story." Said Phantom as he stood leaning against a stall in an Arabian Marketplace. He smiled a little under his mask, shaking his head lightly. "Well far be it from me to call you a liar, that would be just ridiculous." he said to himself.
Standing opposite to him was a man wearing a dark brown cloak and cowl which covered his face. "Haha yes I had a feeling you would say that, I'm just amazed you believe me, if I had said this to anyone else they would have turned me into an asylum for being insane." The two shared a laugh for a moment as Radiant walked up behind them.
She flipped her hair a little looking towards the two she said. "Well Phantom? I told you it was a crazy story, but it's not one that I would be to hard pressed to believe. besides if what he's said is true you and I have to keep our end of the bargain." She said as she stood beside of Phantom.
"Don't worry everything will go according to plan, if they didn't I wouldn't be here, but I'll just leave it at that. Goodbye you two, take care of all of them for me." With that the man turned and began walking back into the crowds of people vanishing into the crowded streets of the bazaar.
"He's a strange guy." Phantom said softly.
"Yeah, but he's a strange guy we owe a favor to, and I hat eto be indebted." She said with a small chuckle. "Besides it's what I do, I grant wishes and that's what I'll continue to do until the end of my life."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:26 pm
Vinent wanted to smile but he decided not to. It was nice to have someone other than Amara or Amaya be nice to him. When Lucien touched the ground, Vincent tiltled his head a little in confusion. What was he doing? He soon saw the crystal appear as he heard the instruction. Vincent began to look at the moving crystal as he jumped upwards kicking one, as it shattered. The next one, he tried to kick but it was moving a little too fast. He had to time it as it moved side to side. When it moved to the right he executed his kick as it was now on the impact from the left shattering. Vincent smiled a little.

Amara looked at the two as Lucien helped Vincent train. It was sweet. She then prepared some cold water for them and placed it in an ice box. She soon walked out into the courtyard as she took a seat on a bench under a sakura tree.

Vincent had continued to kick through the crystal as he reached the last one, performing an axe kick as his heel came down shattering the crystal. He smiled and looked at Lucien. "Thanks for helping me Lucien" he said rubbing the back of his head with a wide smile.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:40 pm
"Not really...just something about this place is making me that way. You know I'm more modest about myself..." Roulin hadn't noticed a change in his attitude until Cecilia pointed it out. To himself, he thought that if he were being more immodest, it didn't matter. Like many other Owls, he'd earned the right to be. Like many other Owls, that thinking would only get him killed in the long run. Taking another sip of his coffee, he gave it no more thought for once looking into the coffee before him, he could see his father staring back at him with his natural, cocky smirk. His attention was torn from the coffee's surface when the words of the waiter crossed his ears. Without thinking, Roulin snapped his fingers causing a swirling shockwave to shoot forward the man. The upper left side of the table was torn to pieces and so was the waiter's apron. The man was sent spinning towards the back wall and after slamming against it, he rotated for a moment, then fell onto his bottom against the floor.

Their plates, which Roulin had kept floating, were placed before the two owls. Not giving anymore attention to the waiter, Roulin took his fork into his hand and his knife into the other then began to slice into his pancake. As if nothing had just occured, he looked up at Cecilia and said in a calm tone, "Certainly hope this tastes as good as it looks. Could you pass me the syrup please?"

~~~

"What do you mean put me in your pocket? What in the...let me see..." And once again, without thinking of it, Moli performed another light trick that L hadn't taught him yet. He created a light copy of himself and viewed it, taking it in with a saddened expression. Of course, even on that face, it was cuter. "I'm...I'm a kid...baby thing! I just thought I was short! L, when does this wear off? I don't want to spend my days in a handbag! I'm a human, not a celebrity's dog!"

~~~

"Good. Like I said, I'd rather not mess up the amounts of items in your omelet." Timothy said as he sliced apart the eggs in his skillet. Before adding cheese to the dark yellow mound of yolk now simmering in his pan, he did as Sabrina requested, but not before smirking weakly holding back a soft chuckle at what she said. Two averaged size cylidrical glasses were on each side of the small white table that sat in front of a large set of glasses. On the outside of it was Sabrina's garden. Having powers had it's perks. For Sabrina, one of them was the ability to grow perfect fruit and other things.

After filling each glass almost to the brim, he went back to cooking. He'd missed the spray of pheremone that Sabrina had placed over his cookings so in due time, his serious tone may vanish only slightly. Either way, it was a good release from the stress. "So, I take it you like staying in here? Or is it because in here you have a nice bed to sleep on and not the ground?" Timothy asked blunty, though meaning no harm.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:01 pm
Sabrina laughed a little at Tim's comment. "Yea I actually do like staying here, it has it's perks" she admitted. But she did also love nature if not more than living in a house. "But don't get me wrong I love sleeping on the ground in the forest or open plains, moutains ,whatever" she told him honestly. Her food had cooked as she took out two plates placing the hot contents on the plate. She would wait for Tim to put his food on the plates as well.

Sabrina then went to go get silverware and placed them on the table as she set the table. She then walked back towards Timothy and leaned against the counter and looked at him. "Why do you like having me around?" she asked him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:09 pm
Cecilia did know that Roulin was usually a lot more modest than he was being right now. She didn't know why he was behaving this way. She had a feeling it was more than just where they were at. She just hoped that he wouldn't be this way all the time. When Roulin used a shockwave to knock the waiter off of his feet, Cecilia couldn't deny that she wasn't disappointed in the least. The young cerulean cosmic owl could not stand men who were like that and she had a feeling he wouldn't be the last one. She slid the syrup over to Roulin. "Denny's has never disappointed me, the few times I've been here," she said as she cut into her pancakes. She was doing her best to pretend that the incident had not just happened. A few people clapped while others looked frightened and were shielding their children protectively. "I'm actually surprised Nik hasn't shown up yet right before we were fixing to eat and dragged us away." But she was also quite relieved as well for it felt she hadn't eaten in an eternity.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games