Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:08 pm
Mayah Playah
kind of multi tasking for the moment, i have to finish a summer assignment.... >.<;;

letting out a sigh, Xaene closed his eyes and slowly calmed down. "..... i don't ever want something like that to happen again...." he whispered, curling into Dominick more.

"night's with him, right?" she mumbled, kind of ignoring the end of his sentence so she wouldn't break down again.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:50 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
It's cool, man

"it won't," he assured him, kissing his head softly. "From now own, I will protect you both."

He sighed, pushing his bangs back. "I think so. I'm not sure though."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:56 pm
Mayah Playah

nodding lightly, he gave a small smile and kissed Dominick gently on the cheek before standing. "let's do something~!" he hummed, his hands in his pockets as he looked at his love.

"mkay... thanks.... i'm gonna go now.." she mumbled, pulling her hair down as she quickly walked out of the room and back into her own, where she fell onto the bed a sobbing mess.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:07 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Like what?" the naked man asked, standing and walking into the bathroom. After turning on the shower, he came back out and leaned on the doorway, his boner bobbing up and down.

"Alright," he sighed, sitting beside Thanatos and patting him with a cold, wet rag again.

"Why are you crying?" someone asked from the doorway.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:22 pm
Mayah Playah

blushing softly as he looked at his husband, he walked over. "well, first, how about we take a shower, and then why don't we go see a movie or hang out in the park?" he purred, wrapping his arms around the heir's neck.

still out cold, the immortal's lips parted slightly."e-erys...." his voice was week, and shaky, but the name was still clear to make out.

sniffing, she looked up to where the voice came from, her eyes red and puffy from the tears that still blurred her vision. "i-i... i'm s-so ...worried about her......" she stammered, hugging herself in an attempt to stop her shaking.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:28 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Mmm, sounds wonderful," he purred, kissing him softly. "Baby, you're a little too over-dressed for the shower."

He gasped, putting the rag away and moving closer. "Than? Than, can you...can you hear me?"

"Who?" they asked, leaning on the doorway.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:36 pm
Mayah Playah

"hm... why don't we fix that then?" he sighed, slowly pulling him into the bathroom

his only reply came in the form of a pained moan, the god's head tilting to the side a bit.

letting out a small whimper, the elemental bit her lip. "h-Hattie..." she stammered, her body shaking some more as she fought back sobs.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:19 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

He chuckled, picking up his husband and sitting him on the counter. "Wonderful idea~"

"Than!" he cried, his hands gripping the god by his upper arms.

Hattie rushed forward, pulling Snow into her arms and holding her tightly, all the while ignoring the pain radiating throughout her body. "I was worried about you too," she breathed, closing her eyes and holding her as tightly as she possibly could.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm
Mayah Playah

kissing him softly, he grinned. "thank you~"

cracking his eyes open the slightest, he looked weakly up at Erys. "e-erys....?"

hugging her close, Snow broke down into another round of sobs, pressing her face into her girlfriend's neck. "d-don't... don't ever leave me again..."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:14 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"For what?" he asked, pulling Xaene's shirt off.

Erysichthon let out a cry and held Thanatos close, closing his eyes and smiling. "Oh thank God! You're alright!"

The woman stroked Snow's hair, rocking slightly and smiling softly. "I won't," she promised.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:19 pm
Mayah Playah

"everything" he purred, kissing the man's neck.

letting out a pained moan, than closed his eyes. "depends on your definition of alright...." he sighed,

sniffing, she curled up against her girlfriend even more, taking in her scent with a small smile.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:46 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

He smiled and tipped his head, exposing his neck. "Well, then you're welcome."

Chuckling, Erysichthon pulled away and brushed hair from Thanatos' eyes. "As long as you're alive, breathing, and awake, I'm perfectly happy!"

"Trayl and Lucian found me in the middle of Russia. I'd been captured by our enemies, but thankfully I shifted my face so they didn't know it was me," she explained, rubbing Snow's back. "I never once stopped thinking about you."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:09 pm
Mayah Playah

grinning, he kissed his husband's neck again, pressing against him.

"then i'm barely alright..." he sighed, falling back against the pillows. "i can hardly breathe...." he groaned, his eyes closing.

holding her close, she nodded. " i never stopped thinking of you either..." she sighed, looking into hattie's eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:30 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Dominick moaned quietly, starting to pull Xaene's pants off.

"Night should be here soon," he assured him, pulling back the covers and lightly cooling off Than's chest.

hattie leaned forward and kissed her gently, smiling. "I'm back now...you don't need to worry anymore."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:37 pm
Mayah Playah

blushing, Xaene continued to kiss and suck on his lover's neck and chest, leaving hickies wherever he could reach.

giving the smallest of nods, he sighed. "wake me up....when ......he gets here...." and with that, the death god passed out again.

"i can't help it...." she sighed, shaking her head. "...you're not hurt are you? baby, if you need me to heal you, just tell me..."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games