Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:36 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

((Ooc: posting off cell. Waiting on suddenlink internet guy to come...))
((X/Liya is used to Xero and knows he's not gonna harm her. She holds a bit of his heart close to Carter's heart inside her. However with Jaecen, his entire appearance changed and so did his eye color. So she panicked. She's weary still. Her past, someone who took a radical appearance change really hurt her bad and he had red eyes. (Coughs Jaster cough)

Liya stayed back observing everything. She was thinking of leaving for a short while.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:56 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Once Tsuyoi was finished getting dressed, she noticed something...out of place. She stared closely into the mirror for a long while before finally realizing it, "Cr*p...my hat." But, she shrugged, she needed to meet up with Jaecen and Nami right now, her hat could wait. She left the room and began to make her way to where Nami and Jaecen was. But when she got there, only Nami and Ene were there, "Oh, here you guys are. Where's Jae-" Then, she noticed the water sphere that Erin was encased in. She stared at Erin in silence for a few seconds before walking up to the sphere. "...so this is what you guys were talking about." she said before placing her hand on the sphere.
Namia noticed the observing Liya and decided to put Red down, in which Red whined when she did so. Namia approached Liya without getting noticed by her and floated beside her, "Little Ms. Liya, is everything all right?" she suddenly asked which startled Liya.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:19 pm
[OOC: ]

Lana Firanne(HEAD [ON]/OFF)

Lana was surprised by Rosalie's sudden appearance. She tilted her head and then looked down at her arms and legs, noticing bruises. She didn't even know she had them until now. She laughed a little, rubbing the back of her head, "Guess I got hurt in battle and I didn't even realize. We had a battle on the beach against some Organization members. But they're gone now." she explained. She then looked at Xero, "And Xero...well, he took some hard hits during that fight." she also knew that Tsuyoi was the cause of his injuries.
Hileinna looked at Kurona and chuckled, "Your family is...quite dangerous and strange...though, I suppose because of that, your bonds with each other are stronger." she commented.

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:40 pm
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Kurona looked at Hileinna. "That so?"
Jaecen interrupted by setting a hand on her shoulder. "Kuro, I' going to need your help. This ice sphere Erin's in. I gotta crack it open so I can help him."
"Why help him? Despite being your son, you don't tend to see straight with him, Jace." Kuraon replied.
"Kurona, please..." He pleaded.
Kurona took a moment to collect her thoughts. She sighed and gave in. "Fine but I'm warning you. First sign of things going awry, I'm offing him."
Jaecen blinked. "D-did he piss you off that bad?"
Kurona nodded. "Shyeah."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Thing is, Jaecen's eyes were always red but the photos were poo... Well, no use changing things now.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:23 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

((Ooc: I thought they were blue....been looking at Kurona too long. (goes back to page 12) oh....your right, red eyes. Ok....I'm wrong. Sorry x_X My mind plays tricks on me......sorry sorry sweatdrop ))

Liya was startled by Namia.
"OH! Hi Namia. Um....im sorry. I just....I'm easily haunted by the past and figures from the past, I'm seeing da....erm....my uncle Jaecen , but like so much darker, almost evil. I had a friend whos eyes went red and even though we are still friends, I'm still scarred by what he did. Its probably my mind playing tricks on me, I am past nobody. I'm still getting memories that were lost and..." she sighed rather heavily for a 8 year old girl.

"I'm sorry"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:28 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Tsuyoi sighed before looking at Nami, "So how long has he been in here for?" she asked, taking her hand off of the sphere.
Namia stared at Liya for a few seconds before nodding, "I see. Well, there's no need to be sorry, I understand." She stopped floating and gently landed on her feet, her wings stretch out a little before closing. "The memories you still have from the past must be...unpleasant. But you must remember...those memories that still reside you...you must not let them affect you now." She looked at Liya, "You should be in control of your memories...not the other way around." she then looked back towards the others, "Also, you shouldn't judge your uncle...or anyone else for having red eyes...rather, you should be judging them on their actions and emotions...like I do all the time with people." she said before smirking.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:28 pm
Jaecen Light

Kurona frowned. Jaecen sighed and rubbed his head. "Seriously, if he's that much of a nuisance to you..." He started.
"What're you getting at?" Kurona asked.
"Nothing. I have it under control. I swear." He smiled and waved his hands lightly in front of him. Jaecen noticed X. "Oh, hey. Did you tell her?"
Kurona turned her head to X with her hands on her hips. "Yes, Jaecen. Liya is well aware of the situation." She replied in a slight mocking tone. "I did forget to mention that I built a house down on the Manor's new private beach."
"Fine by me." He shrugged.
She glared at him with her sightless eyes. "What's that supposed to mean?"
"Nothing. Congrats on the house..." He took one step back.
She stood back upright and took a deep breath. "Well, we'll settle the little Erin problem, then I'm going to show her around the new house. Liya. I'll be back in a few minutes, 'kay?"

Nami looked at the floor. "Mmm, an hour at the least..."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:58 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image "An hour huh...?" she looked down, folding her arms, "That's around the time we started fighting against the Organization on the beach..." She gritted her teeth, furrowing her eyebrows, "Damn it...I never should've left in the first place..." she said before growling...though it wasn't on purpose. She covered her mouth after she did so, turning away from Nami, "D-Did I just growl...? I've never done that before." she thought to herself.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:58 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen and Kurona came up the stairs bickering with one another. It was more of a heated discussion than a bickering. "So you just went and beat the hell out of him?"
"What did you want me to do, teach him how to use a light portal? Anyways, that's beside the point! Aliya administered the Saiko medicine and it worked for Nami. Unfortunately, Erin took some strange side effects." Kurona stepped away from their argument.
"No, no. Back to the whole fight scenario." Jaecen pushed for her to stop changing the subject. "Are you freaking kidding me, Kurona. He's not your kid."
"Says the man who left him fatherless for almost seventeen years." Kurona hissed.
"Well, excuse me. Next time, I'll just ask the tear in between dimensions if they'll nicely let me alone." He retorted.
They went forehead to forehead, growling at one another. "You make me want to throw up."
"Let's go, shorty." He grit his teeth.
"I don't need my wrench to kick your a**. Patriarch or not."

Ene hid behind Nami. Nami just watched on and gave a hopeless breath. "EeEeEeHh...."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:26 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Rosalie walked over and looked at Xero. She sighed in relief when she saw he was just sleeping heavily. "Forgive me for not joining, I was on my own little journey. I will look after him while you get checked out by Miss Oda. I am sure Denver and the others are with her getting checked" Xero seemed to cringe at Oda's name, but Rosalie thought he was just still feeling some pain as she watched over him, unknowing of what had happened.

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Coexn - Action Speaking Thought

Nekron - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (( ))
OOC sad ( Lol whats X's issue with Red eyes and why did she never freak about mine? ))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:18 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Tsuyoi looked over at Jaecen and Kurona as they were arguing, "You two, knock it off! There's been enough fighting for today don't you think!?" she suddenly snapped at them..though again, that wasn't intentional. Realizing she snapped at them, she quickly turned back to the sphere Erin was encased in, "...if you're gonna argue, do it after this whole...'Erin in a water sphere' situation."

Red rolled over to rest on her stomach, looking at Rosalie, "Well...about that. Foxy...sorry, I mean Odayaka, was actually injured as well from the battle...though, Mr. Jaecen's cousin took her somewhere." She poked at her chin, humming a little, "I wonder to where she has taken the injured fox." she said before rolling back onto her back.

Meanwhile, as Aliya was carrying Odayaka off somewhere, Odayaka was murmuring in her sleep, "Denver.....please...stay...strong...." that was all she said however before going silent again.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:32 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

Liya listened to Namia silently. She knew what she was saying was right.
Yet, one thing remained.
"I guess I freaked out about Jaecen's eyes was because Jaster....back at the academy, his nobody Jax got so angry at me for no reason. his eyes are usually orange with a tint of red, but his eyes turned blood red and he hit me across the room. I'm used to Xero cuz I knew him for a long time, but I can't place my finger on why ive known him...it seems forever. I'm used to him, and he gave me part of his heart. I'm still holding it with Carter's heart. Both protecting me. I never really noticed Jaecen's red eyes, since Nami, Erin, and Ene all got blue eyes"
((I might be wrong))

Liya sighed and rubbed her shoulders, she seemed nervous.
"I know how to fight too, thanks to Carter's memories, im just afraid that i'll be a disappointment."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:12 am
Jaecen Light

In her mind, Carter pointed at her over his shoulder and looked at the audience. "Cute kid."

Kurona and Jaecen both looked at Tsuyoi in surprise, blinking. They turned their backs to each other and sulked. "Well... I guess..."
"Y-yeah... What she said." Jaecen agreed.
Kurona walked over to the ice and sat down in front of it. She folded her legs and closed her eyes, setting one hand on the ice. "In any case, stand back a few feet. Jaecen, be ready to do whatever the hell it was you were going to do."

Aliya set her down on a bed and started the healing process. "Hmm, no major injuries. One fracture here. I'll just brace it and we'll be all set."
Time passed but not too much. Aliya sat by the bedside waiting fr Odayaka to wake up. She had a cast on her hand but that was it.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:17 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Tsuyoi nodded when Kurona told her to step back from the sphere, she then watched Jaecen and Kuronaalong with Nami and Ene. She wore a troubled expression as she watched.
She listened to Liya explain why she was afraid of red eyes, nodding as she understood. "Of course Sir Jax would be the cause of this..." she thought to herself. She remembered a certain event with Jax at the school which caused her to shake her head in disappointment.

Namia then chuckled a little before speaking after Liya spoke, "Nonsense...if you have people who are willing to share their hearts with you, then there's obviously something special about you." She looked at Liya, "Don't think of yourself as a disappointment, think of yourself as...well, something special I suppose. Otherwise, you will end up what you're afraid of being." she said as she poked Liya's chest where her heart was, "So keep your heart safe."

Eventually, Odayaka began to slowly awake, her ears twitch. While her eyes were half-open, she stared at the ceiling for awhile before blinking. Then she suddenly sat up, looking around with her ears perked up, "Denver!" However, as she began to realize where she was, her ears went down. She looked at Aliya, her ears twitch, "What...happened to Denver?" she asked.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:36 pm
Jaecen Light

"Here goes. One of you better get ready to hold down whatever comes out of there." Kurona grumbled.
Jaecen slid a foot back, bracing himself. "..."
Heat began to melt the ice. Nami held up a hand. A bubble began to form.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games