Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:57 pm
*slides down to face level with the others his body a shadow extending up to the ceiling* ughhh i guess no body heard me * starts to make it rain dead noob*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:00 pm
*blinks at Drifter and hides under a table to avoid getting hit with falling noobs*  

Megido the Oreo

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:03 pm
oooooh *stops the dead noob rain* ughh i guess you can consider that a sacrifice sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:04 pm
^_^; Yeah, I guess you could do that. Don't worry... Fog will pick them all up and burn them properly.  

Megido the Oreo

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:06 pm
>> Hi Drifter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:09 pm
*stetals Sheol back from Fog, and shoves him into the pile of dead noobs* Get to cleanin'... =P *takes Sheol into his own room*  

Megido the Oreo

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:17 pm
*opens a shadow under the dead noobs transporing them slowly into a furnace*..........................................* sticks incence into the dead noobs* that should make it smell a bit better have fun meg  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:21 pm
Why thank you, Drifter. *grins* See, Fog? Why can't you be more supportive, like Drifter? xD *closes the door to his room*
Sheol, think ya could... I dunno... seal this place off from any further interference?  

Megido the Oreo

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:24 pm
Megido the Oreo
Why thank you, Drifter. *grins* See, Fog? Why can't you be more supportive, like Drifter? xD *closes the door to his room*
Sheol, think ya could... I dunno... seal this place off from any further interference?

*growling noise comes from pile of dead noobs*

*pile explodes in a rain of blood and gore*

*glares angrily at Meg*

*handsigns* WIND STYLE! EAGLE CLAW WIND SABER!

*slices your room in five pieces* evil  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:25 pm
Megido the Oreo

oh its because im omnipresent every where im the furry jesus lol a title i was deamed with by doomie so ya any thing any one does i see so thats why i let it happen i cant not watch xd i condon all forms of dibochery  

Drifter_Xwolf

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:27 pm
=D *Has five rooms now* It's a fixer upper, but... I think it has potential.

@Drifter - Uuuum... yeah... whatever you say... >_>;  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:30 pm
Megido the Oreo
=D *Has five rooms now* It's a fixer upper, but... I think it has potential.

@Drifter - Uuuum... yeah... whatever you say... >_>;

*makes violent gesture with hands, walls of your room explode into dust*  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:33 pm
*makes a note to ask Sheol for a newer, better room, and packs up all his stuff* -_-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:35 pm
Megido the Oreo
*makes a note to ask Sheol for a newer, better room, and packs up all his stuff* -_-

*twitches suddenly* oO

Uh oh......not good......oh dear........

*sneezes violently, walls of your room reappear from nothingness*  

FogSage

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:41 pm
Megido the Oreo

wait if sheol was in the room why make a note to ask for a new room shes right behind you  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games