Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:29 pm
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
*smiles* hey drift *takes a picture*

ah bright flash *his claws extend and a pair of large black torn dradon wings come from his back* oh it was only a camera *the wings dissapere and his claw withdraw* hey there love
*is amazed she got it all on film* wil my camera explode because of the hole wingy thin....and dude that was cool ... doit again *takes another pic*
god im gana go blind stop there are and aura created by evil however real they seem there not actuly there but i can fly with them
ahhh....... *puts the camera backinsde of her basket* hey ... i wanna go swinming ... willing to block for me? *gets tou the spf10000*

dont forget the tails *smiles caoticly*

looks at the sun block yikes *laughs a bit* thats interesting *rubs the sun block on her*

ok i wont *he smiles back* (oh hey i have an alter ego fursona if thats what ya wana call it its a greyhound husky mix)  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:32 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox

ah bright flash *his claws extend and a pair of large black torn dradon wings come from his back* oh it was only a camera *the wings dissapere and his claw withdraw* hey there love
*is amazed she got it all on film* wil my camera explode because of the hole wingy thin....and dude that was cool ... doit again *takes another pic*
god im gana go blind stop there are and aura created by evil however real they seem there not actuly there but i can fly with them
ahhh....... *puts the camera backinsde of her basket* hey ... i wanna go swinming ... willing to block for me? *gets tou the spf10000*

looks at the sun block yikes *laughs a bit* thats interesting *rubs the sun block on her*

ok i wont *he smiles back* (oh hey i have an alter ego fursona if thats what ya wana call it its a greyhound husky mix)
(coolness will he come up in the forum?) if you do i'll get all smokey and turn into quick silver and it wil be really hard to fish me out of the ocean *teases*  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:35 pm
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox

(coolness will he come up in the forum?) if you do i'll get all smokey and turn into quick silver and it wil be really hard to fish me out of the ocean *teases*
uhhh i dont know maybe on odd occassions (mmmmmmm lemon merang pie)  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:37 pm
drift... why would you want me to be all quicksilvery? (ohhhhhh pie)  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:42 pm
Gothyfox
ugh i dont its just im saying i dont know at this point im confused im trying to get a pic of the character commisioned im guessing you like my wolf form and well the greyhoud me its a diffrent furson me and him are totaly diffrent characters  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:42 pm
*She appeared behind Gothy and lifted her up,
swinging her around playfully before gently placing her
back on the sand, in the shade.*

G'day!

*Her lion tufted tail swished and tickled under Drifter's
nose, a smirk appearing on her lips.*

C.herry Blosso.m

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:43 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
ugh i dont its just im saying i dont know at this point im confused im trying to get a pic of the character commisioned im guessing you like my wolf form and well the greyhoud me its a diffrent furson me and him are totaly diffrent characters
ahh... *glances around and pokes and runs into the water*  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:44 pm
Soul Kin

G'day!

staris at her tail swats it away and sneezes arg dont do that i nearly sneezed on your tail  

drifter_xwolf1188

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:46 pm
Soul Kin

G'day!

*calls from the water*
lets go swiming  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:49 pm
runs a good five feet ot into the water dive and comes back above water about 12 feet out his hair flowing because its wet  

drifter_xwolf1188

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:50 pm
drifter_Xwolf
runs a good five feet ot into the water dive and comes back above water about 12 feet out his hair flowing because its wet
eeeeeppp!!! *lets out a little screem as he splashes her* that's mean *splashes him when he surfases*  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:51 pm
Gothyfox
*calls from the water*
lets go swiming

Maybe another time. Just took a shower.

*She watched them play in the water, smiling, her
sapphire hues twinkling from the sunlight.*

C.herry Blosso.m

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:57 pm
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
eeeeeppp!!! *lets out a little screem as he splashes her* that's mean *splashes him when he surfases*
*gets splashed * pah urg what the *uses his tail to splash her *  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:59 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
*gets splashed * pah urg what the *uses his tail to splash her *
ahhhh!!! *uses tails to scoop a wave at him and runs farther down the beach*  

Gothyfox

hair-ball

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:02 pm
-rolls in- gday all  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games