Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII Swimming Pool Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes
51%
 51%  [ 29 ]
no
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
maybe later
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
SUGAR
37%
 37%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 56

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:47 am
*jumps around*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:01 pm
hadesgirl
*jumps around*
"PARTY!"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Pursue Blue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:38 pm
Larxene lays back in a beach chair, soaking up the sun's rays. "Mmm... it's so nice to relax at the pool after a hard days work..." She sighs happily, closing her eyes and listening to the water of the pool.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:37 pm
Mizu_Soshi
Larxene lays back in a beach chair, soaking up the sun's rays. "Mmm... it's so nice to relax at the pool after a hard days work..." She sighs happily, closing her eyes and listening to the water of the pool.
namine is in the pool  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Pursue Blue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
namine is in the pool

Larxene groans from the bright light. She puts on some sunglasses, sitting up. "Hm... I wonder where everyone else is..." she thought, looking around, "oh well more pool room for me." Hearing a splash from the pool, she looked down to find Namine swimming around. "Great..." she sighed, leaning back down against the chair.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:52 pm
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
namine is in the pool

Larxene groans from the bright light. She puts on some sunglasses, sitting up. "Hm... I wonder where everyone else is..." she thought, looking around, "oh well more pool room for me." Hearing a splash from the pool, she looked down to find Namine swimming around. "Great..." she sighed, leaning back down against the chair.
"whhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeee. they gave me sugar!" namine has a piece of candy in her hand.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Pursue Blue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:46 pm
Lifts her sunglasses slightly, looking at the spazzy Namine. "That can't be Namine..." Larxene whispered, taking her glass of ice cold water, "weird... she's usually rather quiet..." She took a sip, still watching Namine.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:53 pm
Mizu_Soshi
Lifts her sunglasses slightly, looking at the spazzy Namine. "That can't be Namine..." Larxene whispered, taking her glass of ice cold water, "weird... she's usually rather quiet..." She took a sip, still watching Namine.
"i have sugar!"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Pursue Blue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
"i have sugar!"

"Yeaaah..." she said, "kinda got that the first time..." Rolling her eyes, she put her glass back down. "So... where is everyone else? Axel is usually trying to kill the pool... and demyx is... swimming... while Axel is trying to kill the pool... that sure got messy last time."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:01 pm
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
"i have sugar!"

"Yeaaah..." she said, "kinda got that the first time..." Rolling her eyes, she put her glass back down. "So... where is everyone else? Axel is usually trying to kill the pool... and demyx is... swimming... while Axel is trying to kill the pool... that sure got messy last time."
"demyx ran away from mizu and well axel is in a coma i looks like."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Pursue Blue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:16 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
"i have sugar!"

"Wow..." she said, her eyebrows raised, "all this happened... while I was sunning? That's... weird." She watched as the little happy Namine floated around in the pool. "So who gave you candy?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:19 pm
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
"i have sugar!"

"Wow..." she said, her eyebrows raised, "all this happened... while I was sunning? That's... weird." She watched as the little happy Namine floated around in the pool. "So who gave you candy?"[/quote"i got it from the house."

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Pursue Blue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
"i have sugar!"

"Wow..." she said, her eyebrows raised, "all this happened... while I was sunning? That's... weird." She watched as the little happy Namine floated around in the pool. "So who gave you candy?"[/quote"i got it from the house."

"You sure there isn't anyone else around?" She looked, hoping to find someone else. Namine wasn't really her most favorite person to chat with...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:33 pm
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi

"You sure there isn't anyone else around?" She looked, hoping to find someone else. Namine wasn't really her most favorite person to chat with...
"yep."

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Pursue Blue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:51 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi

"yep."

She sighed, taking off her sunglasses and getting out from her chair. She wore a black bikini that contrasted with her blonde hair. Her little antennas bounced when she walked up to the edge of the pool. “Mind if I join?” she asked, scanning the waters.

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games