Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:25 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
*stops and sits on ceiling* well since i cant play my drums any more im exercising bye moving throughout the room at light speed
"That was you?!" He stares at Naota who is on the ceiling.
Berry turns into a cat."how did you get on the ceiling."Cat berry walks into the room.
i moved fast and since i have fur on me i moved fast on the carpet and natures process of static electricity took its tole and now im sticking up here
"I wonder if i can do that since im a cat at this moment."
doubt it im inhabited by three people and foxes move really fast so thats why i move really fast
"ok then"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:27 pm
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
*stops and sits on ceiling* well since i cant play my drums any more im exercising bye moving throughout the room at light speed
yeah man in this form i can move faster than a normal animal or person should watch ill run and get a soda with out moving *stands up straight and without moving a soda appears in his hand* schweet huh
"Wow, now that's a cool power...oh, wanna see mine?"
thats not really a power i have the speed of four really fast things and yours is Telekineses i could tell that is because i can read peoples minds  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:29 pm
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
yeah man in this form i can move faster than a normal animal or person should watch ill run and get a soda with out moving *stands up straight and without moving a soda appears in his hand* schweet huh
thats not really a power i have the speed of four really fast things and yours is Telekineses i could tell that is because i can read peoples minds
"stop reading minds"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
"stop reading minds"
" yea people have them to keep stuff to them sleves its not right to go invadin there privacy...."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:33 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
"stop reading minds"
" yea people have them to keep stuff to them sleves its not right to go invadin there privacy...."
i only do that to people for a sec so i know if i can trust them or not  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:34 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
"stop reading minds"
" ok" (( sweet i got yahoo isntant messanger any one got a sn on that i only got 2 freinds...... sweatdrop ))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:35 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
"stop reading minds"
"its stilll mean"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:36 pm
*starts exorcising again*  

hydra4

Miharu Ishimaru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:36 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
"stop reading minds"
"So you can also read minds...that's very interesting. Any other powers?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:39 pm
Miharu Ishimaru
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
"stop reading minds"
yeah more than anyone knows of like sometimes i just take a look through my memorys and i find a new power everyone has that ability but sometimes they cant ever use them  

hydra4

Miharu Ishimaru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:45 pm
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"stop reading minds"
yeah more than anyone knows of like sometimes i just take a look through my memorys and i find a new power everyone has that ability but sometimes they cant ever use them
"Even me? Hmmm. Well, I'm going to bed, later." Mikun walks off to his room.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:46 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"stop reading minds"
" ok" (( sweet i got yahoo isntant messanger any one got a sn on that i only got 2 freinds...... sweatdrop ))
((i guessing you meant msn instead of sn))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:53 pm
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"stop reading minds"
later mikum *continues to exorcise  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:55 pm
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"bye naota" Berry walks off and the mark started to glow a faint red color.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"bye naota" Berry walks off and the mark started to glow a faint red color.
*stops and notices the mark* uh oh not again *starts folowin berry and still not seen by her yet and every she looks behind her he hides*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games