Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:30 pm
I have reached Salazar's garden maze. So far I gotta say I'm diappointed with how easily I beat Bitores Mendez with just a handgun.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:16 am
For the regenerators, I beat most of them without infared sniper. I throw one grenade and then handgun where all they grew back, once you get a good blast with somehting most of the parasite snap into action.
As far as I'm concerned even Mendez purrs like a kitty on the second or more playthrough with just a handgun. I think I went through all my hand gun ammo but I didn't even use any healing.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Edward_Winry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:42 pm
i did my best on these avi. dont blame me for a mistake but i tried my best to create every member in resident evil series mostly the main charcters. i kno i messed up on leons.
http://gaiaonline.com/journal/index.php?mode=view&p=4792597  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Those are cool  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:15 am
For anyone who likes Crime movies, I suggest The Usual Suspects. I just watched it for the first time, and let me tell you, it's a movie that you're gonna have to watch multiple times because it's so crazy with plot twists and such. Take my word for it. The Usual Suspects is one amazing crime movie. It also helps if you're a fan of Kevin Spacey.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:37 pm
I think I've heard of that one, a friend was telling me about it, was it the one where they also run a bakery ?
( Don't wanna say anymore if it's the right one I might spoil it )  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:45 am
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
I think I've heard of that one, a friend was telling me about it, was it the one where they also run a bakery ?
( Don't wanna say anymore if it's the right one I might spoil it )
Nope. It's about five criminals who get into this deal. It constantly flashes back and forh from the action of what happened to the five, to where the cops are questioning Spacey's character.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:13 am
Then I guess I gotta find out what that other movie was called, either way I know I've heard of the Usual Suspects before, but where dangit. stressed  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Edward_Winry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:01 am
found a video on google and upload it to youtube. its a albert wesker music video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr6F5RsPRuo
you dont see those many around though  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:45 pm
A Great Buy

I walked into a Trade and Play, just to look around. Out of curiosity, I looked in the old PLaystation games for some REs. Low and behold, RE: 1 RE: D.C. RE:3 were all laying neatly in a row.

-Insert Seta-gasms-

I walked out with all three.

They are in almost perfect condition with original case and booklets. They are all black lables too.

Price:
2 for $8 each
1 for $10

The store was in the middle of switching locations, so they were having a discount sell. 30% each individual game.

I spent $18 that day. It was a great buy.

This was three days ago.

Seta Frost

Aged Noob

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:33 pm
Well, I just met the stupidest RE4 fan boy:

GrayFox7

you guys probably just couldn't get past the lake monster..
my friend has a theory(although I don' remember the details) that the las plagas is an early form of the T-Virus or something like that, so that's why Wesker wants it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:21 pm
MM-212 Beta
Well, I just met the stupidest RE4 fan boy:

GrayFox7

you guys probably just couldn't get past the lake monster..
my friend has a theory(although I don' remember the details) that the las plagas is an early form of the T-Virus or something like that, so that's why Wesker wants it.

What the...? The T-virus was created not the Plagas! And the first is a virus and the other is a parasite. Not very alike.... stare  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:36 pm
Once again I come to rant.
Recently, Square-Enix released Dirge of Cerberus: FFVII, a sequel to FFVII and Advent Children, featuring one of the side characters, Vincent Valentine. This much anticipated title has gotten horrible reviews and I am not happy about that.

As some of you may know, I was an FF fan until FFX came out. FFX, FFX-2 and the Kingdom Hearts series were a very big disappointment to me and I was convinced that Square/Enix upon their merger, lost its credibility. I wasn't ever planning to buy another Square-Enix product again. However, because I loved FFVII so much, I picked up Dirge of Cerberus and gave it a try. Now, I'm not gonna describe the game to you, but I will say this: Dirge of Cerberus has redeemed Square-Enix for me enough to actually give future FF titles a chance.
In fact, the only thing that I didn't like about Dirge of Cerberus is that the theme song is sung by Gackt. God, how I despise J-pop. Aside from that, it's an amazing game. Critics say, "All it is is a simple shooter." Well what do you call Halo or Doom? And those are best sellers. The only difference is, you can actually see the character in Dirge. But it plays like an FPS with optional auto aiming.

To hell with critics!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:56 pm
hmmm i havnt played FFX but FFX-2 ruined my faith in the FF seires games to come starting with the airship cloths related job system MISSION baced gameplay grrrrrrr cry what happend to FF games like FF6 or FFT that didnt sac story for graphics why square why kingdom hearts also angers me cause these stupid little things a child is killing supoedly destroyed the world of FF WTF like hell sabin cloud tifa locke stezer kain and all the other badass FF charicters would let that happen they would have been like *bumrush* look they all died  

J87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:17 pm
J87
hmmm i havnt played FFX but FFX-2 ruined my faith in the FF seires games to come starting with the airship cloths related job system MISSION baced gameplay grrrrrrr cry what happend to FF games like FF6 or FFT that didnt sac story for graphics why square why kingdom hearts also angers me cause these stupid little things a child is killing supoedly destroyed the world of FF WTF like hell sabin cloud tifa locke stezer kain and all the other badass FF charicters would let that happen they would have been like *bumrush* look they all died
Thank you. Sometimes I get the idea that I'm the only one who hates X-2 and the KH series. But give Dirge of Cerberus a try. At the very least the main hero isn't a little kid who fights using a big key.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games