Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:48 am
Natsume blinked for a moment as a deep snarl came from his lips and his tattoos started to glow. "Kelpie, stop here." she said, as she slid down from his back and helped Demitre down. "Demitre, wake up." she said softly as she patted his cheek gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 am
Demitre clutched Natsume's arm, nearly breaking it. He opened his eyes to reveal that they are glowing a fire bright red. He smiled and it showed that his teeth were razor sharp and grew a bit. "Hello child," He said softly with his eeriely deepened voice. "Who might you be?"

((updated his profile, it seemed too boring to be unconcious and human lol))  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:57 am
Natsume winced when she felt the pressure on her arm as he grabbed it. "What, you don't remember me, Demitre? My name is Natsume." she said, an odd feeling washing over her. Then she recognized that it was a bit of fear in it as well as confusion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:04 am
Demitre tilted his head, and laughed, his deep echoing a bit. "You believe me to be Demitre? I am Shintsu Detsutoma, I am the demon that dwells within his being. He has no recollection of me but one day he will, and we will work together hopefully." Shintsu/Demitre stood up and stared intently at Natsume.

"You say you are Natsume?" He pondered. He looked her up and down. "Are you Demitre's girlfriend?" He asked credeously. Then he stares up and closes his eyes, going through Demitre's memories. "Nope," he answered for her. "You're just human vamp that is aiding him." He smiled and extended his hand. "Sorry if I hurt your arm."

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:08 am
Natsume nodded her head. "So you're what I tasted in his blood." she said, thinking aloud. "it's a pleasure to meet you, Shintsu." she said. Natsume felt her cheeks burn slightly as he looked her up and down and her cheeks went a flame at his question about being Demitre's girlfriend. She took his hand and used it to stand. "It's all right, no damage done."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:14 am
Shintsu/Demitre surveyed the surroundings and laughed. "Poor Demitre will be out for about an hour. the ability overwhelms him when he doesn't have me awake. Kind of sucks when i didn't awaken to control his body until two years ago." He shook his head briefly, remembered Demitre's memory of the half human/half wolf that attacked him.

He raised his arms slowly and the ground heated up, then fire pillars rose up around the group, then he pushed his hands out and the pillars turned into waves and the flaming waves engulfed the undead, taking all of them out. To stop the fires from continuing, Shintsu/Demitre sucked in a huge breath, taking in all the fire, and puffed it out of his nose.

He smiled, "That should give some time for some talking," He glanced at the 'caretaker' "and some time for Demitre to wake up."

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:25 am
Natsume turned to the Kelpie and walked over to him. "I thank you again, Kelpie, for helping me." she said running her fingers through his matted hair where knuckles bones from the humans he had eatened where braided into it. She leaned forward and pressed her cheek against his nose, knowing that he wouldn't harm her. She was one of a few pure blood half vampires. It sounded odd, but she was actually born and not turned into a half vampire. This was why the Kelpie served her, though he had other intentions as well, that she didn't know of.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:31 am
Shintsu took note of the being near Natsume. "You are very fond of it aren't you" He asked, remembering when Demitre tried to have a dog with him as a traveling companion. The thought kind of upset Shintsu a bit surprisingly. The poor dog got killed by one of the people the Demitre was assigned to kill, it pissed Demitre off so much that Shintsu took over of his body and there was nothing left of the target except ash and a circle of fire. "Poor Minoko" he sighed and shook his head.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:39 am
"Kelpie has been with me through thick and thin. He was one of the first fairies I ever summoned and because I managed to stay on his back for three minutes without him being able to throw me off, I can summon him at will." Natsume said as she stepped back. The black aquatic horse glowed before taking on his human form. "Of course, I would help Natsume out even if she hadn't managed to stay on my back." he said, wrapping an arm around her, laughing as she blushed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:46 am
Shintsu smiled and said, "Well i have helped Demitre when I could, but there is so much I can do in this body without breaking it." He sighed. "Poor guy has gone through so much and he struggles to live. He picks pockets, robs stores, he does assassination jobs when he finds an offer. Yet he has no one except me, and he doesn't even know about me. He has the occasional travel partner but they part ways when he thinks it's better that way."

He looked over the land and at the buildings. "This place is pitiful, at least he doesn't live here." He chuckled. The glow on the tattoos dimmed and faded away, his eyes returned to a dark red color, and he collapsed onto one knee.

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:59 am
Natsume hurried over to Shintsu and held him up by his shoulder. "I promise I'll stay by Demitre's side. I won't leave him to live all alone anymore. I promise." she told him as she always kept her promises. She liked Demitre and hated the bad hand he had been dealt, so she planned on changing that bad hand into a good one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:06 pm
Shintsu chuckled and patted her hand, "You are a good soul," He smiled, his teeth appeared to be reverted back to human shape. "Seems to me that i misjudged Demitre's time asleep, he is a tough one i give him that." He closed his eyes and collapsed.

A few moments later, Demitre woke. He surveyed the area and looked at Natsume. "What the hell happened?" He asked genuinely. In his head, Shintsu pushed out to Natsume and said, "Tell im nothing of me, one day we will meet in his dreams. I will tell him everything about me then." making sure that Demitre didn't catch thought.

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:12 pm
Natsume understood the message and didn't speak of Shintsu. "I think you feel unconscious because I took too much blood, so I had Kelpie get us out of there." she said, willing to take the blame.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm
Demitre chuckled. "I asked you not to bleed me dry. Although i do get a headache from using my power excessively, it might have been my fault." He shook his head, feeling it throb a bit and he noticed he was burning up. "Ughhh i hate fevers." He moaned and looked around again confused.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:27 pm
"Well, you aren't dry, just hot and achey." natsume pointed out as she helped him stand. "How about you stay at my home for a while?" she asked as she led him to Kelpie.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games