Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yondaime11

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:30 pm

"Here is the last part of the test" he did a hand sign and the question popped up.

if there is a people who is going to take information from a genin and you are a genin do you let the genin stay by him/her self and go get help or do you help him/her and get killed with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:48 pm

"Hhhhhhmmmmmmm......."Thinks to himsef. 'I could drag the genin along with me, while seeking a higher ranked ninja to gaurd them..... But is that answer acceptable?'

MrTomGero

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:57 am

Tom Myamoto
"Tonaro Korot , but I just go by Tor. Its nice to meet you Molly" He said with a smile. " I'm glad I came today. If weren't for the fact that I need a few more jutsus up my sleeve for the Chunnin exams I wouldn't be here."

Hey tor did you say chunnin exams? I forgot we had them and I hope we do get on the same team. smile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:59 am

Presonally teach if it was my chocie I would help them no matter if I get killed or not.

xDPGx joe xmobx

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:10 pm

Melodyanimegirl
Tom Myamoto
"Tonaro Korot , but I just go by Tor. Its nice to meet you Molly" He said with a smile. " I'm glad I came today. If weren't for the fact that I need a few more jutsus up my sleeve for the Chunnin exams I wouldn't be here."

Hey tor did you say chunnin exams? I forgot we had them and I hope we do get on the same team. smile

"I hope so as well." He said with a grin."As for the exams besides me there are two others that are going through it."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:17 pm

"one you are done with the teast you can bring it up and the start practasing ninjutsu for the chunin exames" he said as he started to pain a pic.

Yondaime11

Kore124

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:02 pm

but sensei...neither answer you gave is the right answer. those are the things you dont do.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:33 pm

hey tor to tell you the truth I am a little bit afrid of the exams. I have this werid feeling I am not going to win my first battle.

xDPGx joe xmobx

Yondaime11

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:43 pm

he looks at tor "you ideat!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled as he came up to him and toke the paper. "you now have to practise a genjustu of my choice" he said looking at him with a vain in his head.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:53 pm

hey...I'm new and well....I wanna be a ninja...so....what'll I be learing in this ninja academy( please teach me)

kaname342

Yondaime11

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:32 pm

"Hello ok but we are having a test so please sit down and answer this questions ok"

who are the Sannin in are Village?

What are the three types of jutsus?

right down a name of a jutsu and what it dues

if there is a people who is going to take information from a genin and you are a genin do you let the genin stay by him/her self and go get help or do you help him/her and get killed with him.

"After that I’m going to teach the class some genjutsu" and pointed to a chair in the corner of the class "sit please and take the test."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:36 pm

my answers:
1)Wize5, anbublackopps123
2)ninjutusu, taijutsu, genjutsu
3)Mizu Kagami no Jutsu;allows the user to turn water into something so small like a drop and or as big as a puddle to see a mirror like surface
4) I would get a higher ranked ninja to train him/her, like the question said, I'm only a genin at that point, and plus, a higher rank ninja might know if it is wise to train him/her.
*writes answers on paper*

ok, I'm done...

kaname342

Yondaime11

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:57 pm

"hand me the teast and i will chake them ok." he said as he walked over to her.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:24 am

"How do I seem to almost always tick the teacher off?" Tor muttered lieing his head down on his desk.

MrTomGero

Yondaime11

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:56 am

he gave him a A+ "tor good job on the test you even got the last question right." he smiled "but talk out of turm again and i will make you suffer" he said looking at him in the eye."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games