Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:13 pm

"Well i have to go. Catch ya later Rahenno." With the Kit disappeared in a small dust cloud.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:13 pm

((yea good job keep going.))

Rahenno turns to Ueki. "That's Ueki. He wants to master wind jutsu" Rahenno facial expression changed as he heared Ueki...misuse the jutsu. "Umm....try again." He turned to kit "Later."

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:24 pm

User Image

"Sorry Sense" Ueki said as he took the same stand as he did before. Then He didn't wait this time he just went for it. "SICKLING WINDS" Ueki Shouted again. A little wind came out of Ueki hand. " OMg I almost had it. " He smile as he said it.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:33 pm

User Image

Ueki thought to himself. 'Well it is my 3 try. I think I can make it in 5 trys. This is my 4th, so let got.' Ueki said thinking to himself. Then put both of his hand together and started rubbing it. He thought if he make his hands hot maybe this will work. Then He forced hard on controlling his charka. He was trying to bring all his charka to his arm and hands. Then He shouted with a powerful sound. " SICKLING WINDS" As his hand kind of cooled out from the wind picking up in his hands. then he try to push out the wind. He got a little more wind to come out this time. " I think I can get on next time. " Ueki said quietly

Sanjii9227

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:21 pm

User Image

After that try Ueki thought to himself. He knew if he will force his charka just a little more. He can do it
So Ueki then sit in the grass and just relaxed and forced. He knew he could get it on this try. As he forced he felt how the wind moved.
It was like there was nothing holding it back from doing what every it wanted to. When he got so relax and got enough info about the wind. Ueki then got up and relax his whole body. Then he placed his hands out and planted
his feet in the ground tightly again. He had a straight face on too.
Then when he felt that he had enough charka and energy. He did the hand sign and shouted as loud as he can. "SICKLING WINDS" This time he Ueki did it. A middle size air came out of his hands. But he couldn't really control it. When it stop. All Ueki could do was fall to the
ground of joy that he did his first Wind Jutsu.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:35 pm

Requiem aeternum dona eis.

"You guys know I am still here."
Lenon said, smiling slightly.

-Good memories....-

"Still, see where everyone I train is these days?
Well...one's dead, Jedi killed him, I think. Jedi was
one of the Assassins, and Rahenno is a Sannin."

Eternal rest grant to them.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:48 pm

((sorry bout that))

Rahenno started clapping as Ueki got the hang of the jutsu.

((sorry for the very small reply but i gtg.))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:53 pm

lenon01
Requiem aeternum dona eis.

Lenon appeared next to the new student.

"Do these jutsu."

((I have to get off now, sorry. Good-night.))

The scroll reads:

Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique)
Description: Charging electrical chakra throughout the Cloud-Nin's entire body the shinobi makes his skin light up giving it a bright glow that can allow him to see it a night. With an additional five control one can control this bright glow to make the light flicker, using it as a code or a signal. An additional five power allows the user to create a flicker so bright it can disable anyone who looks directly at him for a post.

Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)
Description: This skill allows the user to create strings of electricity that can either act physically as strings, or as a medium that can send small shocks to an opponent. One of this technique's most useful features is its ability to allow the user to detect outsiders. When the strings are placed around an area, they are often fairly difficult to see, and unnoticed by the quick eye. But when the string is used to detect outsiders, they can adapt a quality that is string-like and electrical at the same time. This quality makes the static strings into a string of electricity, but with such a weak current that it is rarely noticed by Shinobi who accidentally walk through the strings. However, when this happens, the user at once will feel a small shock in their fingers, or where ever else they are keeping the strings intact. But unless the opponent felt the weak current as they walked through the strings, the opponent will usually never know the strings were there. But beyond its ability to detect outsiders, this skill can be used as a normal string when it is needed but none is around, or it can be used to create small shocks to other people. However, the shocks are only a little bit stronger than static electricity, and usually do no damage at all.

Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)
Description: This technique makes a simple clone of the shinobi however unlike the standard bunshin, which is a genjutsu, this bunshin takes an actual physical form through the use of electrically charged chakra. One can easily touch and hold this clone like it was in fact an actual person, however when it is attacked it quickly disperses into smoky, hot air. It is also able to attack using taijutsu, however it's ability to attack is around 1/10 in perspective to the user, in return for this weakness it's attacks deliver shocks of electricity to the opponent's body.

(Sorry dudes. I haven't been active in this guild, the other roleplays just became to Omojiro! (interesting)..... )

Mifune gave a disapproving grunt at the scrolls on the wall. Electrical Jutsu.
Not his cup of tea. He only had Wood and Water Element. He wasn't going out of his way to kill himself of Raiton Jutsu... He sat down at one of the desks and kicked his legs up, waiting for a Doton or a Genjutsu subject to pop up.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:19 pm

Requiem aeternum dona eis

Lenon placed another set on the wall that read:

Name: Kumo Monokage no Jutsu (Cloud Cover Technique)
Description: This jutsu involves the simple creation of a small illusionary cloud, about 1-foot in diameter, that has to stay on the ground. Its true purpose is to conceal something that might be hidden in a particular spot, such as a sharp rock, or a small hole.

Name: Hekireki Koe no Jutsu (Thunder Voice Technique)
Description: This genjutsu is very simple. Upon its execution, the target is made to hear the user's voice at an astoundingly amplified level. This is a genjutsu often used by academy teachers to awaken students that fall asleep in class.

Name: Raimei Wana Fuu (Thunder Trap Seal)
Description: A basic genjutsu in the sense that what it does is very simple, however it is an illusion that is set up for the target, but also an illusion that the user himself self notices. Flashing a series of signs the user "primes" an area or object with a conditional genjutsu. Whenever someone crosses the said area or tampers with said object loud thunder is sounded and can be heard well from everywhere. While partially unsettling for most people who were just walking around or touching something the genjutsu does nothing more then alert the setter of this genjutsu that someone set off one of his signals.

Name: Hibanahouden no Jutsu (Discharge Technique)
Description: The target of this technique feels a tingle all over their body; their hair even seems to stand on end. Whenever they try to touch an object they receive a painful jolt of what seems to be high-end static electricity. The pain is not so severe that they cannot function but it is distracting to say the least. The key to realizing that this effect is an illusion comes in knowing the nature of static electricity. Triggered by touching the opponent.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:19 am

Celestio walks in and notices all the ninja training.
He mumbles to himself.
"Hmmm what a bunch of interesting people.This is good...now i have rivals to keep me going."
He walks to the back of the classroom and leans against a wall.

Celestio

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:25 am

"Hello, who would you be?"
Asks Lenon to Celestio.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:58 pm

futashi appeared where lenon was at. "lenon. i have great news." he said with an normal tone, and with his arms cross.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:19 pm

"What is the news?"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:03 pm

"it seems that zann is coming back to cliud. dont know if he is staying or not, but he is coming back." he said smiling. he then waited for lenon to talk.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:36 pm

Rahenno walked over to Ueki, as he finished his training on the first wind jutsu. "Ok, next is a simple one" He formed the handseal so ueki can see them, without acctually performing the jutsu. He did the seals once more, this demontrating the jutsu. the winds picked up and created a cloud of dust and rock. "As you might of figured out, this jutsu is good for cover and planing your next more." The dust cleared away, reveling that Rahenno was now sitting in a tree.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games