Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:26 pm
Koi walked in to the build and looked at the halls. He then strolled down them until he found Mizu. "How are you feeling?" He said as he grabbed a clothe and began to sterilize and wipe off the blood.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:48 pm
"Actually, I don't care. I came to see how nice of a wound I conflicted." Koi said as he walked away with a clean ninjato. "If you want your 'revenge' then I'll be waiting for you at the Training Grounds."  

Zombie Swagger

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:02 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu got up and went to the training grounds.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:34 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu came back in as she laied down on one of the beds.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:48 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu got up and went to the cafe to just be there for a moment.When she got up she felt her leg was better.She was able to walk but then she was limping.Then she left.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:39 pm
Camton strolled into the Hospital with an evil smirk on his face. He killed the nurses before they could react, then began unplugging all the emergency patients form the machines keeping them alive.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:13 pm
aro walked in the hospital then walked down the hall then saw a dead nurse on the floor "there here."aro said as he let go of his arm then sqouted around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:16 am
Tera rushes into the hospital following Aro and sees the nurses. Quickly she runs into the patients. "i may not be the best medic but I think i can save some" She thought as she tossed her hand full of birds into the air and the y grabbed the plugs replugging them
"Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique)" She said making the handseals and she tried to treat the patients but she arrived too late and they had already passed away.

"Who did this" She mumbled angrily as she headed out looking for the ones responsible her clay birds were not far.

ACsweetpea

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:44 am
aro looked around then saw camton then aro makes hand signs then makes his arm cach fire then formed into a sword then dashed towrds camton hopeing to gab his sword into him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:49 am
Tera waited for aro bu when she noticed he did not emerge he either was injured or found something so Tera returned into the hospital looking for him.
"Hey are you here?" She said softly as she walked around then she spotted him attacking another guy "he must have done this" she thought as she grabbed her flail from her belt then dashed towards Camton and she swung the flail towards Camton's head horizontally to avoid hitting Aro.

ACsweetpea

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:46 pm
Camton unplugged the last heart monitor and spun around when he heard feet rushing at him. He leapt backwards over the cot, and flung it and the person on it up in front of himself as a shield.
"oh, such great fun! This time I get to fight two! And I see that one of you is that fun fun fun little jounin I was fighting earlier. Are you here for a rematch little guardian? If so, you might want to try herding me outsiide!" The slightly crazed chuunin sand out.
"Cuz otherwise... there's gonna be collateral!" Three kunai shot out from behind the cot and patient to hurtle at another patient who was gasping for air.
Then the two heard: "Awww, now why'd you have to go and plug in those other monitors little girl? Now it's just this one wing of people hwo are going to die, not the whole building. Oh well, at least I managed to get rid of those annoying nurses and doctors!"

((Oh thank Kami, finally someone shows up to stop him! Please get rid of this guy, RPing him is starting to sicken me. But fair warning: I am going to RP out his fight, I won't be pulling a sudden death like Naru did.
Edit: You two do know I've already destroyed the Springs right?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:17 am
((dont mess with me man... since havock is my teacher I dont care about collateral I will have no problem blowing up the entire hospital so dont test me I am also one of the few chunnin capable of destroying entire villages))

"I'm going to get rid of you its pointless to save them you'll keep unpulging. Its more logical to cut off the head of the snake p***k!" Tera said as she dropped the flail. With a simple hand movement the birds flocked towards Camton each one about to explode with a total force of 6 explosive tags.
Tera then pulled some clay out of her pouch and placed it in her real mouth and started to chew like it was gum.

ACsweetpea

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:28 am
EDIT:as tera was about to throwing the clay birds at camton aro took out a regulor sword then then waited for cam to come at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:58 pm
Camton threw the bedframe with the patient up in front of himself into the birds coming towards him.
"aww sorry ya'll, but I gotta jet. let's meet up somewhere else ne? How about.... The Cafe? Hope you can get there before me!"
He turned and jumped towards the window, shattering the glass as he leapt out onto a nearby rooftop and ran away.

((Ok, we're going to let you two get to the cafe first since you'd knwo the village better than he does. And AC, editted.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games