Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:56 pm
I am very amused by that Falathrim. xd Except I kinda like the Valar...

Though I have to add, "Yay! I'm going to be a PIXIE!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:46 am
Lol, you never fail to amuse me Falathrim. I like the idea of a simple RP, it means less strain on my mind.

but I am confused by one thing.....whats canon? redface  

Thaxul

zylaxidia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:59 am
Falathrim....just great. Awesome. Hilarious. Fun. And I'm kind of giddy because school got cancelled because of a power outage. xd

Thaxul: Canon? NO! Fanon! There ya go. Have fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:17 am
On a side note, I managed to get accepted into an RP in the LotR subforum as Eru, using the excuse that he's Elrond's great-great-great grandfather (which is kind of true). As soon as it starts, I'm going to purge Arda of all its peoples to make way for Eru's Timeless Halls: A Kickass Remodelling.

Oh, and happy birthday!  

Falathrim

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:31 am
Thanks zylaxdia. It doesn't really explain it though..I'm still slightly confused about it.

I saw that RP. it made me laugh, I think i am going to just look through that thread every-so-often. I can't wait for Falathrim to confuse the poor little RPers!

whose birthday is it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:43 am
Falathrim
On a side note, I managed to get accepted into an RP in the LotR subforum as Eru, using the excuse that he's Elrond's great-great-great grandfather (which is kind of true). As soon as it starts, I'm going to purge Arda of all its peoples to make way for Eru's Timeless Halls: A Kickass Remodelling.

Oh, and happy birthday!

Thank you! lol I can finally say I'm 14. What joy...but I'm still several years younger than the average age....meh.

LMFAO. How stupid can they get these days? First one group calls Falathrim trolling.... xp But that's brilliant! Which thread is it? *has to watch it and be greatly amused*  

zylaxidia

Hironaur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:06 am
School got cancelled for me too! We had freezing rain, and apparently that's just too much for the busses to handle. I too like the whole randomesque RP idea. And zylaxidia (can I call you Zylax?) I'm 14 too. I turn 15 in August.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:34 am
Hironaur
School got cancelled for me too! We had freezing rain, and apparently that's just too much for the busses to handle. I too like the whole randomesque RP idea. And zylaxidia (can I call you Zylax?) I'm 14 too. I turn 15 in August.

Ours had a power outage. And all we have is this ongoing shower...nothing bad, just nonstop. And we havent had a storm in forever....ah well. No school=good!
Sure, call me whatever you want. And good. You and Zurg. *counts* 1...2... xd But I'm still younger, not that its anything to boast about. xp  

zylaxidia

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:06 am
Happy Birthday to our youngest member!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:08 am
thaxul
Happy Birthday to our youngest member!

*feels the love* xp Thankies thankies. lol heart  

zylaxidia

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:27 am
Yes! Happy birthday. I didn't realize we had som many younger members here, or I would have stopped referring to the fangirls as stupid 14 year olds. Oops. I'm glad to see we have some smart ones. ^,^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:38 am
Zach McClure
Yes! Happy birthday. I didn't realize we had som many younger members here, or I would have stopped referring to the fangirls as stupid 14 year olds. Oops. I'm glad to see we have some smart ones. ^,^

Well, I don't blame you! Because that's pretty much what they are. The smart ones of us will just take some entdraught and pass off as older people... ninja Meh. I wish I were taller... xp  

zylaxidia

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:02 pm
Dammit! I missed the brief theater/Shakespeare discussion! gonk I've read Hamlet(my fave), Macbeth, Othello, Much Ado About Nothing, King Lear, Julius Caesar, and Romeo and Juliet. I think I'm missing one, but I can't think of it. xp

That's great, Falathrim! xd So taco-Sauron was behind the fangirls all along... ninja

Oh man, when announced in my Creative Writing class that it was Tolkien's birthday today, one idiot next to me asked, "who's Tolkien?"

I almost cried. I stared at him, dumbfounded, while the rest of the class laughed at him. xp

It's Tolkien's eleventy-third birthday! xd *passes out pints*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:10 pm
I have another idea for the RP.

Dwarves are all evil. After all, they are willing to kill to get their hands on Shinies, and that makes them evil, right? I mean, no one else has ever killed over Shinies... Dwarves must be evil, each and every one of them!

Okay, maybe you need to be an OLD member of LFG to get that one.  

Falathrim

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:14 pm
so your idea for a RP has something to do with dwarves, evil dwarves at thsat.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games