Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Konoha's Fresh-Water Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:53 pm

" i jump into the dark wind for Miharu as i pass thru the dark wind i put blood into it to make it faster"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:54 pm

(You were supposed to be unconcious, Rikku. sweatdrop )

Corner-Stone-Cues

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:54 pm

Gohma began moving forward. The stone that the sand formed around his feet keeping him from blowing away. His robes billowed behing him and he stripped them off. They flew away in the wind and Gohma stood only in his black training pants. Small bits of sand began sticking to him and he was weighted down a bit more as he moved continuely forward towards Miharu.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:56 pm

Miroku stepped off* "Dont Gohma!"

Ducttape_Bandit

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:57 pm

" i yelled to Miharu i loved you more then any other girl in this village i want to be with you for ever"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:57 pm

((No I shouldn't cuz Ikkie basically godmodded!))

Miharu made the tornado get thicker and also made it only let Gohma and her inside "Are you ready?" she asked with a possessed voice

Rikku Mage

Corner-Stone-Cues

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:58 pm

Akira stepped back away from the whirling winds. This wasn't a matter of hers. She stood there watching silently, eyes cold.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:00 pm

Gohma stood impassively a few feet away from Miharu. "Don't do this Miharu." He said again. His voice was also impassive.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:00 pm

" i step back to next to akira i aske dher i bet you she is going to kill him in there"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:01 pm

Sign* "Dont fight!" Popped open the earth scroll* bit his thumb to make it bleed* and spread it onto the scroll* did some hand signs* and lowerd his hands within the sand bellow the sand into the clay* "Earth Style! Hand configuration jutsu!" 2 large hands popped up from the sand* "Stop or I will interfer!"

Ducttape_Bandit

Corner-Stone-Cues

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:02 pm

Akira nodded, "Miharu acts on impulse, letting her emotions get the better of her. It's at times like these that I think it's better to have no emotions at all."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:02 pm

Miharu walks to Gohma and said "Princess Miharu will be very pleased!!" she said before she punched his face

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:03 pm

Gohma laughed at Miroku's intervention. He waved his hands and the two earthen hands disapeared back into the earth. "Go home Miroku. Before you get hurt." He yelled out to the boy. He snapped his head back and the punch flew wide. "Stop it Miharu!" He said once more.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:04 pm

" i see the guy make two earth hands i hit i make a secret scroll pop out of my sleeve i open the scroll and cut my hand i throw the scroll on the ground and place my hand on it i make two blood hands out of the ground if u dare interfere i will stop you"

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:06 pm

Miharu grabs his neck and says "Who said I'm Miharu?"
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games