Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:52 pm

"I refused to fight back." He said softly. "And when I thought she had calmed... I was dead... I looked upon my ancestors once again. The second time in my life." He sighed. "Do you want to know how I came back?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:53 pm

itd be nice to know..(her voice became soft once more)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:57 pm

"I kneeled before them screaming. I pleaded. I begged. I cryed. I came back for you." He smiled slightly. "Do you know why I came back for you?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:58 pm

(her eyes went into shock adn she looked at him steeping closer so they were touching ) wh..why?.....

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:03 pm

He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist. "Do I really have to tell you?" His smiled was as happy as it ever was with her. He leaned down and kissed her softly at first. He pulled her into him roughly and kissed her harder. "I love you Dess." He whispered before kissing her again.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:05 pm

(dess eyes went into shock and her eyes slowly closed then kissing him back as well)gohma kun...(she wrapped her arms around his neck) ill..go back....i mean.....you likedd the oroiginal me better.....

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:08 pm

"It doesn't matter. I love you either way." His forehead rested against hers and he looked into her eyes. "I want you to be you. I don't want anymore secrets between us."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:10 pm

(she nodded her head once looking into his eyes as well) hey.....i do have to ask...hero...said.....nevermind....is it true..the rumors...(her face wnt into a blushy stae along with her voice retunring to noraml)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:14 pm

"Hero said what? What rumors?" He spun slightly holding her waist. leaning into her he rested his head on her shoulders. He stood so much taller than her he was almost bent over. But he didn't care. He sighed slightly as he felt her body so close to his once more. He hadn't seen her in three days and missed her deeply no matter the problems.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:15 pm

m..m...marriage..(her whole body went intoi a reddness)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:17 pm

Gohma smiled. "Wonder where they got that idea." He kissed her and smiled again. "Not yet." He replied to her question though. "We should wait a few years."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:19 pm

uh huh! i was so worried though!! i was breaking a sweat over it as well...(she kissed him back as well)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:20 pm

"Why would you be worried?" He frowned abit.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:22 pm

no! not a bad worried.....just.....i dont think i could talk if you did! id be in way too much shock as well as i would probably faint from bein so excited!!!

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:24 pm

Gohma smiled and kissed her. "I'm glad we worked it out... Again." He kissed her again and wrapped his arm through hers. "We left Ozzy on the sofa come on."
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games