Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12001 12002 12003 12004 12005 12006 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Orphie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:25 pm

Orphie go night-night, now.

@Enn - GO DIE! surprised Yay!

Hobo Scruffy
@J: ******** you! My sammich!! x3

Fine.

/ULTRA EMO

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Meta_Fish
Captain

Harusame Mizukishi
Meta_Fish
Not really. I mean, it shows that people actually liked you enough to let people know that they were dating you or whatever. I'd rather have had some shitty relationships than none at all, definitely.

Two words:

"Just friends"

That is the part that sucks...
It always sucks getting rejected/dumped. I'm just saying that I'd rather have relationships with stupid girls that break up with me (because you have to be stupid to do that because I'm a catch amirite (also lol @ "i'm a catch" because it's like a fish pun)) than not have any at all.

It helps you develop and learn s**t about people. 3nodding

Orphie

crying

Ennokni

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:26 pm

Orphie

Love u! Night!

I mean... Whatever.

heart
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Jesus, I look away for like 10 minutes and 5 pages go by... you people are sick in your collective heads.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Allegro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin

This is one of the few things I'm happy I've missed out on. No relationships are still better than bad ones.

Well, to be fair, the girls you're into can't say big words like "relationship" yet.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:29 pm

Meta_Fish
Harusame Mizukishi
Meta_Fish
Not really. I mean, it shows that people actually liked you enough to let people know that they were dating you or whatever. I'd rather have had some shitty relationships than none at all, definitely.

Two words:

"Just friends"

It always sucks getting rejected/dumped. I'm just saying that I'd rather have relationships with stupid girls that break up with me (because you have to be stupid to do that because I'm a catch amirite (also lol @ "i'm a catch" because it's like a fish pun)) than not have any at all.

If that happened to me multiple times, I think the only thing I'd learn is that I was right in thinking girls IRL just naturally don't like me, slowly sinking into a hikikkomori lifestyle until I finally decide the outside world only offers pain and depression and I forsake it for the most part. [/drama]

@Allegro: =p
People in the 6-13 range can speak fine.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Allegro

[Kegan]
Jesus, I look away for like 10 minutes and 5 pages go by... you people are sick in your collective heads.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Waynebrizzle
Hobo Scruffy
@J: f**k you! My sammich!! x3

Hey I finally sent you your Luigi hat.

Awesome! You rock!! whee

Hobo Scruffy

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:30 pm

Hobo Scruffy
Waynebrizzle
Hobo Scruffy
@J: f**k you! My sammich!! x3

Hey I finally sent you your Luigi hat.

Awesome! You rock!! whee

I forgot what else you asked for though. >_>

Hashire Kazemeijin
Meta_Fish
Harusame Mizukishi
Meta_Fish

Two words:

"Just friends"

If that happened to me multiple times, I think the only thing I'd learn is that I was right in thinking girls IRL just naturally don't like me, slowly sinking into a hikikkomori lifestyle until I finally decide the outside world only offers pain and depression and I forsake it for the most part. [/drama]

HEY. Leave the Emo bit to Emo_Fish, ok buddy? stare

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Allegro

Hashire Kazemeijin

Dude, just because a relationship doesn't work out doesn't mean that girls don't like you, just that s**t doesn't always work out.

She's probably more interested in her coloring books or something.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:31 pm

I want to put the noise I just made into type, but there are no letters to express it, no color that it could be described as, and no font big enough. I simply want to draw some living thing into my body, and extinguish it's life. Then I want to vomit it on anything that cares about it, and watch them in their horror. I AM ******** FURIOUS! WHY CAN'T I GET INSPIRED!

Owwin

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:32 pm

J of The Wind
Hashire Kazemeijin
Meta_Fish
Harusame Mizukishi
Meta_Fish

Two words:

"Just friends"

HEY. Leave the Emo bit to Emo_Fish, ok buddy? stare

I said [/drama] not [/slashywristaction] so =p
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12001 12002 12003 12004 12005 12006 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games