Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12004 12005 12006 12007 12008 12009 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:48 pm

Allegro
Waynebrizzle
Allegro
I don't even see why you idolize the Japanese lifestyle so much, Hash. I got nothing against the individuals that live in Japan, but their society is one of the most autophiliac, xenophobic, racist constructs in human history.

CHERRY BLOSSOMS~

No seriously, somebody once called me racist because I told him that cherry blossoms grow in the US too.

The Japanese are just ******** weird. Their society is so centered on idiosyncrasies, but only in ways that are uniquely Japanese. Like the whole Otaku thing. The Otaku lifestyle, by and large, is something to be avoided. They're incapable of having a social life like normal people, and yet that's idolized in that country because it's Japanese.

Plus, they have underclasses who aren't even acknowledged as Japanese citizens still.

What's otaku exactly?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:48 pm

Meta_Fish

If only there was some kind of vaccine for a broken heart.
Holy s**t that sounds like a good line for a song. >_>

BABEEEEEEE

YOU'RE MY INNOCULATIONNNNNNNN

Allegro

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:49 pm

Owwin
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
Who was that again, Wayne?

Some guy from slots. He's in this guild actually. Lost a bunch of weight on Wii Fit apparently.
I do like pink leaves. They make the trees look pretty. There was this one tree at my old school with pink leaves, but I would have no idea how to tell if it was a cherry blossom tree or not.

Dogwood?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm not sure. I'd have to go look at it again. It smelled so good, though. It littered the ground with pink leaves that didn't seem to blow away~

DARK_FISH HAS RETURNED FROM HIS DATE.

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Waynebrizzle

Allegro
Meta_Fish

If only there was some kind of vaccine for a broken heart.
Holy s**t that sounds like a good line for a song. >_>

BABEEEEEEE

YOU'RE MY INNOCULATIONNNNNNNN

VACCINE FOR A BROKEN HEART
GONNA TAKE ALL THE PAIN AWAYYYYYY
VACCINE FOR A BROKEN HEAAAAAART
YOU KNOW TOMORROW IS A BRAND NEW DAAAAAAAAY

^dats teh chorus
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:50 pm

Waynebrizzle
Allegro
Waynebrizzle
Allegro
I don't even see why you idolize the Japanese lifestyle so much, Hash. I got nothing against the individuals that live in Japan, but their society is one of the most autophiliac, xenophobic, racist constructs in human history.

CHERRY BLOSSOMS~

No seriously, somebody once called me racist because I told him that cherry blossoms grow in the US too.

The Japanese are just ******** weird. Their society is so centered on idiosyncrasies, but only in ways that are uniquely Japanese. Like the whole Otaku thing. The Otaku lifestyle, by and large, is something to be avoided. They're incapable of having a social life like normal people, and yet that's idolized in that country because it's Japanese.

Plus, they have underclasses who aren't even acknowledged as Japanese citizens still.

What's otaku exactly?

Otaku
A category I fall into.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Allegro

Waynebrizzle
Allegro
Waynebrizzle
Allegro

CHERRY BLOSSOMS~

What's otaku exactly?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kinda like that.

Hashire Kazemeijin
Waynebrizzle
Allegro
Waynebrizzle
Allegro

CHERRY BLOSSOMS~

What's otaku exactly?

OtakuA category I fall into.
U R
SO COOLIO

Meta_Fish
Captain

Maxim_from_Lufia

******** HEARTBURN
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:51 pm

Waynebrizzle
Hobo Scruffy
Waynebrizzle
Hobo Scruffy
Waynebrizzle
Hobo Scruffy
@J: f**k you! My sammich!! x3

Hey I finally sent you your Luigi hat.

Awesome! You rock!! whee

I forgot what else you asked for though. >_>

Hmm ..........Mayrio one? xp

f**k. I'll order it tomorrow.

lol k.

Also, could you link me to that one pic of Derek Stiles from Awesome Center for me? I could really use it in the PYP thread about now ;>////> .......

Hobo Scruffy

Meta_Fish
Captain

GROSS OWWIN HOLY s**t

fish 12:51
My hands still smell like sex. >_>

Allegro

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:52 pm

Although I'm not as bad as that demotivator depicts. Though I do know some.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:52 pm

Allegro
fish 12:51
My hands still smell like sex. >_>
God dammit

Meta_Fish
Captain

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12004 12005 12006 12007 12008 12009 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games