Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

NicoliaVeera

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:33 am

*anime fall* Yess sir... sorry... I just thought I could use it in my char's RP ... sad
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:40 am

There... there... ::pats his back:: just give it some time... >_> and maybe you can match up to the major romantic rp-master Dante's Owning rights XD.

KuraiGekkou

NicoliaVeera

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:42 am

??? *points to weakness* Love and Nicolia... no go *shakes head* But maybe... Nicolia can use Dante... *thinks* Hmm...

*smiles at Kurai* Hi ^ ^ I am Nicolia nice to meet you ^ ^
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:46 am

LonelyWinterRose.

Thats who you are aren't you?

KuraiGekkou

NicoliaVeera

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:47 am

*shakes head* No... but I knew him he is one of my friends IRL
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:50 am

huh. Really.

Alright then. Well you can Tell Winter that Some people like Celeste really miss him. and Welcome to Ria High i guess.

KuraiGekkou

NicoliaVeera

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:52 am

He said he was to busy... but thats why I am here ^^ to make things confusing and kinda pick up where he left off. He told me exactly what to do so thats why me here. Nicolia is one of the characters from his book along with his Alexi Winters. He made this account for me and stuff and gave me his items so I wouldnt be a nakie newb.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:54 am

::pushes Kurai out of the way::

Hi new person!!! My name is Sakura Ai, but people call me Ai. I'm the uber cool sweet agnsty literate vice-captain.

::poses::

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:56 am

Heh.

Good Ol Winter. ::dusts off skirt::

No shoving Ai...

Well its good to see Winter is still thinking of Ria High i guess. But how on earth will you leave off with Winter Leaving Celeste alone with a child. Ohhh the drama. hehe. ::pokes his cheek:: looks like you are responsible for a child darlin X3.

And yeah. I sorta noticed that outfit... hairstyle.. and of course the outforward claim of being homosexual. Most significantly the style of a Winter.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:03 am

*smiles* Yeah... once he sorts things out I will probably leave and he will take over my account. Of course that will not be done until the Nicolia story-line of his is done.

*giggles* Alexi still claims that he never did anything with Celeste to get her pregant. And besides... Alexi is the good one... Nicolia .. is well... *snickers* Yet then again.. *covers mouth* oops saying to much.

Yeah he did me up as he puts it lol. Yet he said I could change it if I wanted but I dont have much lol.

NicoliaVeera

Inaluke

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:12 am

vlad=new winter
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:13 am

?? Huh?? *points to Mr. Heartboxers*

NicoliaVeera

l-Gs-Staff-l

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:18 am

Heh I have to go! I'll finish posting when I get back!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:19 am

>_>;;

whatever. My introduction is ignored once again.

::walks away::

Ai`
Crew

NicoliaVeera

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:20 am

*flying pounces Ai*

No no me hear you sorry sorry.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games