Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:57 pm
Matka Pluku
Regulust
Matka Pluku
Hello everyone, I am Matka Pluku. I joined up to talk about Nitnendo, get some game reccomendations, find a community that I can waste some of my time online with, and make some friends.

Hello.

...I'm watching you.
How very... Inappropriate.

Oh don't mind him.

He can be somewhat aggravating at times.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:57 pm
Regulust
>> I was joking.

PEOPLE TAKE ME WAY TO SERIOUSLY! emo
Yeah, because I really thought you were looking in my window watching me.  

Ingotus

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:58 pm
Matka Pluku
Regulust
>> I was joking.

PEOPLE TAKE ME WAY TO SERIOUSLY! emo
Yeah, because I really thought you were looking in my window watching me.

neutral I didn't mean literally anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:15 pm
Matka Pluku

GODDAMN, REG!
ANOTHER MULE?!  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:37 am
Hello everybody! My real name is Chase, in case you want to know, but that's as much personal info that I'll give out, unless you ask, then I'll gladly give you my social security # and credit card # and what not 3nodding

Let's see, I'm 19...Oh wait, that's too much personal info...Ignore that please...To continue, and I've been playing the Playstation since it first came out. God I love the Playstation. Best system(s) EVER!!! My favorite Playstation series is Final Fantasy of course and...Oh wait, this is the NINTENDO cult? Ohhhh...Err, umm, Nintendo had that duck hunt game...Yeah...

Ha ha, just kiddin', cause lordy knows I don't need to be kicked out right away. I've been a Nintendo addict since I was four I believe. Like I said in my request, 'tis a hard habit to kick. My favorite Nintendo series is The Legend of Zelda (TP is my favorite game in the series). I also like the Super Mario Bros. series (Especially all the RPGs) and my favorite Nintendo game of all time is an obscure N64 game know as Mystical Ninja starring Goemon. Anybody play it? Cause if so, YOU RULE!!!

So, I hope to have fun here. Hope. Is that asking too much? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:41 am
The Not So Evil Deadite
...and my favorite Nintendo game of all time is an obscure N64 game know as Mystical Ninja starring Goemon. Anybody play it? Cause if so, YOU RULE!!!

LPS, get down here. You've just involuntarily and unknowingly made a friend.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:43 pm
Wantcookie
The Not So Evil Deadite
...and my favorite Nintendo game of all time is an obscure N64 game know as Mystical Ninja starring Goemon. Anybody play it? Cause if so, YOU RULE!!!

LPS, get down here. You've just involuntarily and unknowingly made a friend.
xDDDDDDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:07 am
hey guys i'm new please be nice to me  

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:09 am
Betman
o lol k  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:20 pm
Betman
FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:24 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
Hello everybody! My real name is Chase, in case you want to know, but that's as much personal info that I'll give out, unless you ask, then I'll gladly give you my social security # and credit card # and what not 3nodding

Let's see, I'm 19...Oh wait, that's too much personal info...Ignore that please...To continue, and I've been playing the Playstation since it first came out. God I love the Playstation. Best system(s) EVER!!! My favorite Playstation series is Final Fantasy of course and...Oh wait, this is the NINTENDO cult? Ohhhh...Err, umm, Nintendo had that duck hunt game...Yeah...

Ha ha, just kiddin', cause lordy knows I don't need to be kicked out right away. I've been a Nintendo addict since I was four I believe. Like I said in my request, 'tis a hard habit to kick. My favorite Nintendo series is The Legend of Zelda (TP is my favorite game in the series). I also like the Super Mario Bros. series (Especially all the RPGs) and my favorite Nintendo game of all time is an obscure N64 game know as Mystical Ninja starring Goemon. Anybody play it? Cause if so, YOU RULE!!!

So, I hope to have fun here. Hope. Is that asking too much? xd

Huh, someone who's not so stuck on OoT that he can appreciate TP for what it is. I like that! =D  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:28 pm
Hello biggrin As you can kinda tell from my name, I am Courtney! I was told to do this once I was accepted, and I will do so. I have 2 siblings in this guild. biggrin Kathulu and Bari. You have permission to hit them biggrin lol. I am the kind to joke around with everyone. I am pretty much screwed over in the head. >.< I am slow ((not for real though, its a habit)) I am blond. I like smileys XD I am OCD and I think I am ADHD but not diagnosed.... razz I find the stupidest things HILARIOUS. I love odd things... I am a guitarist and I play clarinet. Uh,,... *thinks* *brain explodes* WTF!???? That hurt X.X  

Sorry Its Courtney

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:30 pm
CourtneyCorruptionYo
Hello biggrin As you can kinda tell from my name, I am Courtney! I was told to do this once I was accepted, and I will do so. I have 2 siblings in this guild. biggrin Kathulu and Bari. You have permission to hit them biggrin lol. I am the kind to joke around with everyone. I am pretty much screwed over in the head. >.< I am slow ((not for real though, its a habit)) I am blond. I like smileys XD I am OCD and I think I am ADHD but not diagnosed.... razz I find the stupidest things HILARIOUS. I love odd things... I am a guitarist and I play clarinet. Uh,,... *thinks* *brain explodes* WTF!???? That hurt X.X

Another one? Do you have any other siblings?

Anyways welcome to the cult.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:35 pm
CourtneyCorruptionYo

Welcome to the Cult! Its a pleasure to meet you!  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:36 pm
Regulust
CourtneyCorruptionYo

Another one? Do you have any other siblings?

Anyways welcome to the cult.

Pretty soon we'll forget about the Buster incident and think Kath started it. rolleyes  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games