Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3Rton

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:37 am
Ryo walked slowly at the gates.
"Damn it i forgot to refill..." Ryo mutters.
There are two katanas on Ryo's belt one with blue tsuka and other with black one. The black one radiates black aura which can be easily detected even though the sword is sheeted.
"May i enter.." Ryo says with faint mechanical voice when he reaches the gates.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:45 am
Zann's clone jumped down from the gates,
"So Ryo...where did you get that sword?" Being an expert in kenjutsu, Zann immediately felt the ill intent of the black katana, and knew that it was no ordinary nihonto. Even a master smith would be unable to craft something like this nowsadays.  

iZann

3Rton

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:52 am
"I stole it from sound, well not exactly... Because no one there didn't really own it.." Ryo says giving small smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:02 am
…Oto? Wow, he’s bold. Zann then stepped sideways to let Ryo through, he knew that he was not a threat to Kumo.
“So, what’s your purpose this time?” He asked, curious to see why he’s here…again.  

iZann

3Rton

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:10 am
"You know that when you travel to sand sound earth and back to sand and forget to eat.... Then it doesn't really matter where you eat.." Ryo says and enters.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:19 am
Zann shrugged and jumped back up towards the gates,
"The cafe's close, but mind you, it's kinda self-serve since the owner's never in..."  

iZann

3Rton

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:32 am
((Oh damn well i am too lazy to edit.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:53 am
Ban walked up to the Gate. "I'm looking for a man named Ryo." He said looking around for any signs of him.  

Death_God_Sakura

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:41 am
Kiyoshi smiled at Bambi. "Nice to see you again to." He then turned his attention to the new visitor at the gate. "You just missed him, he just walked in." Kiyoshi told the man.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:05 pm
Ban looked at the man. "Can you tell me where he is right now?"  

Death_God_Sakura

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:13 pm
"I believe he was going to get something to eat at the cafe." He said if he remembered right.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:41 pm
"Then I'm going there" ban said walking passed the man.  

Death_God_Sakura

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:47 pm
Kiyoshi looked at the man as he passed. "May I ask your business here before I let you in?" He asked, since he did need to know before he let anyone in.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:52 pm
"That man stole something and I'm going to get it back, so get out of my way" Ban said looking at the man.  

Death_God_Sakura

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:55 pm
futashi appeared at the gates. he then loo at ban and glared. "having any problems kiyoshi-sama?" he asked.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games