Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:25 pm
[NOPE! You aren't ruining anything. Srsly.. Lol I'm just glad you're back. ]
[EDITTED]

Ben saw Xellous and Iori coming down the hall, he didn't even bother greeting them.
Amane asked if Ben and Tuesday were friends. "Oh.. Amane. We are. But still he just attempted to murder her, and this time it wasn't an accident," Like with Rosalie. "And Tuesday, she isn't going to be okay, she's bleeding to death. Her blood isn't clotting like it should. Lilli could die right here."
Ben turned toward Klaash's door and knocked on it with his head, because he was holding Lilli. Ben would break down crying as soon as he was inside. He couldn't help it, seeing Lilli like this. She was actually dying as he stood there holding her. "Klaash, It's Ben. I need your help open this door, please. I know you probably are furious with her for lying to you, but I need help or she's going to die. She's bleeding everywhere. I don't want to lose one of my sisters again." I wouldn't be able to live through it.. not this time. "Please.." Ben pleaded.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:29 pm
Tuesday heard Ben's thoughts. Tears streamed down from his eyes, making several clean lines down his bloody face.
"Ben...I'm So...Sorry...I..Never..Meant To..Kill...Anyone...I..Can't Live...With..Myself....Do You Have...A Gun...?" He asked, barely able to speak.
Amane stared at him in shock.
"Takeru...No Please don't. I saw what you did today. I don't want you to die." She said.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:02 pm
"No Tuesday I don't have a gun, I have a razor!" Ben sighed and this time pounded his head on the hard wooden door of Klaash's bedroom. "Klaash, please!" Ben pleaded. Ben couldn't hold them back anymore, Lilli was dying. Tears broke the barrier, flooding down Ben's face. Ben started to sob. He leaned his head against the wall, it was pounding. "She won't stop bleeding, DAMMIT!" Ben yelled. "Tuesday, what the hell am I supposed to do now! Thank you, just please, if you can't help me save her, leave. I don't need any s**t right now.. I know she's hurt you, bad. But now she is REALLY hurt, physically. Not mentally heart broken." Ben inhaled and exhaled trying to remain as sane as he could. "PLEASE!" He screamed. It was directed to anyone willing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:07 pm
And if Xellious and Iori weren't enough, Tsshyeiah came storming in, appearantly the noise woke her up. She wasn't in a particularly sunny mood, either. She was pissed and was ready for everyone to suffer for it.
"ALRIGHT!" She barked, now standing in front of Tuesday, eyeing Ben and Amane, who were both holding someone.

"I DEMAND YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED RIGHT NOW, ANYONE WHO LIES WILL SEEK FURTHER PUNNISHMENT!!" She barked, clearly infuriated and ready to kick or slap anyone who spoke against her.

[[ Dx That gewd? If not, I'll delete it.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:09 pm
[[WAIT! I SPAWN'D AN IDEA! LEMME POST!! D<]]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:14 pm
Bou ran to the scene and saw Ben pleading Tuesday.
"Ben...I can do it." She said, to shocked to digest the scene.
Amane looked at Bou then back to Tsshyeiah.
She spoke up.
"I'm sorry Tsshyeiah-sama. Takeru...And Lilli need to get things sorted out. They are terribly sorry for waking you." She said and bowed deeply.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:22 pm
Klaash yanked open the door, Ben nearly fell over with Lilli in his arms. Avoiding stepping on either of them, Klaash emerged and caught sight of his elder sister's blood red hair. "TSSHYEIAH!" He barked, his face almost resembling hers in the same sense of anger. "This is not something to concern yourself over, I can handle this, so you, Xellious and Iori can leave." He turned to Xellious and Iori, who were just curious and wanted to help. Unlike his sister, their arrival was genuine. "I'm sorry, you guys, but I think I can take care of this."

Xellious took Iori's hand and whisked her up several flights of stairs. "Don't worry," He assured her, holding her close to his chest. "When Klaash knows what he's doing, he doesn't fail. He's been that way forever..."

Iori smiled, seeing as the situation would sort itself out. Or at least she hoped so.

Tsshyeiah, on the other hand, wouldn't budge so easily, not after someone woke her up. "DAMMIT, KLAASH!" She roared, continuing to walk closer to the group at the end of the hall. "I don't give a damn if you can sort this out yourself or not, Klaash! I'm in charge of the residents here, and if you piss me off, I can do whatever I please untill you see my point of view!!"

Klaash stepped over the people in front of him, trying to get to help Ben with Lilli, but seeing as Tsshyeiah was a distraction currently, he'd have to do something about that. "Tsshyeiah!" Klaash barked again. She darted for him, clutching his neck with her right hand. He coughed, she was crushing his windpipe. It wasn't so much that he needed to breathe as it hurt. "Leave now, Tsshyeiah. "

"What makes you think I'll just leave here, this bunch," she said, glaring at all who were there and pointed a long-nailde finger at all of them,"woke me up, and I won't forgive them for that...."

"Yelling at them because they woke you up won't do any good!"

"Oh yeah?"

Klaash was getting angry now. "Tsshyeiah!!" He barked in her face. Her eyes were wide for a moment, Klaash was usually docile and hardly raised his voice. She knew he was too intimidated to do anything farther than yell at her in her face, but this was a first. Klaash had always been afriad of her since she married Esloleiar.
"The one I......" He paused. "Someone close to me is dying, and you're preventing me from saving her! She'll die if you prolong this any further!"

Tsshyeiah released the grip on his neck and looked cynical, folding her arms. There was a pause as Klaash stared into Tsshyeiah's eyes, pleading for her to leave. With a fist she bopped him on the back of the head, he nearly fell over, but caught himself. She turned away, "Fine, save this woman or whatever, but if this happens again someone is dying..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:23 pm
"BOU!" Ben sobbed. He saw her coming down the hallway. 'Ben...I can do it." She said. Ben's tears came faster down his face. "Bou.. I don't know how I'm going to repay you for this. Hurry she's bleeding to death, seriously. She needs serious help. Lilli has been like this for almost ten minutes, bleeding non-stop. Most would have bled out by now, I don't know how she hasn't.." Ben said. "We need to get her to a bed. Me holding her isn't going to work if I'm crying like this...." Ben said.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:28 pm
[[ =o=lll *Plan failed*]]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:36 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
[[ =o=lll *Plan failed*]]

[[What how? O_O?!
crying ]]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:37 pm
Bou helped Ben carry Lilli into Klaash's room and set her down on the bed.
"It's okay Ben. You don't have to repay me. The blood that is coming out now is Takeru's. She must've fed off him." She said. "Just back up and don't disturb me." She said and placed a hand over Lilli's wound. The muscles in her arm tightened and a faint light emmited from her hands. The skin by Lilli's wound began growing together. Bou closed her eyes in pain. This was taking all of her energy. The hole the dagger made filled up with muscle and her skin grew back together. The white glow faded.
"Ben...?" She asked, her vision blurring. She took a step back wards but her leg couldn't support her body. There was a slight Pop! as the ankle in her bone broke. Her body hit the ground a split-second later.
"Oh ******** ******** ********!" She shouted in a hushed voice.
Her head hit the hard wood floor with a thud as she passed out.
Amane looked at the door in shock, she saw Bou's body drop. Tuesday's eyes opened. "BOU!" He roared and tried to stand up. His body fell back and he hit his head on the wall and passed out. His motionless body lay in Amane's arms.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:49 pm
[YOU GUUUUUYYYSSSS!!! YOU GUUUUUUYYYYYSSSS!!! I have to get off, sorry. My padre is a making me get off... so yeah. i'll try to get on tomorrow. But idk since I was on ALL DAY today. Well, goodbye. <3 Love you all. Sorry I didn't have time to post.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:01 am
[ biggrin HEY PPLZ! ]

"It's okay Ben. You don't have to repay me. The blood that is coming out now is Takeru's. She must've fed off him." Bou said. Ben nodded, I'm not surprised. She hasn't had blood straight from a source in a while now.. And judging that Takeru isn't bleeding to death, he had a surplus. I don't know what he'd been doing in those 3 days since he shuld have been dead." Ben spoke softly and quickly.
Ben stood back as Bou healed the gash in Lilli's chest. The wound suddenly stopped bleeding. It filled with muscle, then skin grew over.
The glow from Bou's hands suddenly stopped, she fell back before Ben could catch her, he body made a thud as she hit the floor. Ben lifted her body unto a chair and he walked back to Lilli's side. She was still unconscious, but she was better now. Ben smiled weakly. "I"m glad I was able to help this time." Ben said, kissing the top of Lilli's head. Ben got a rag from Klaash's bathroom and cleaned the blood off of Lilli. He pulled the blankets over her and let her sleep. He stepped out into the hall. "Klaash?" Ben asked.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:08 am
Amane looked at the floor. It was covered with blood. THen she looked at Tuesday's wound, blood was still running our of it.
With shock Amane had finally took in the scene. She got up and stumbled backwards. There was blood all over her clothes and hands. She looked at them in fear. Tears ran down her face.
[[FLASHBACK!]]

Amane had seen this many times. Her mother's suicide.
There was blood on her hands back then too. She felt like a little kid right now. In the same situation as she was long ago. Her body hit the wall and she slid down, sobbing into her bloody hands. Tuesday's body which seemed lifeless laying on the ground was still pouring out blood onto the floor.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games