Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:08 pm
Buu smiled as his attacks were blocked then cackled as pink lights flashed through in between his fingers as he clenched his fists. He pushed his hands out and a large pink blast shot out that was around 200 feet long and 9 foot tall and wide.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:43 pm
Salura threw another card in front of her yelling "Jump" Tiny wings appeared on her shoes as she jumped straight up out of the way towards the sky. She landed on a an a ladge of a nearby buildigng and look ed down at Buu.

"Sakura!" Kero yelled from below. "Are you going to just keep running?"

She pulled out another card quickly. "Windy, become a binding chain to hold that....thing" she said as shee struck the card with her wand. The magic circle appeared under Sakura once again. Out of the card, Windy emerged.

User Image

She surrounded Buu and circled him in an attempt to hold him.

When Access was done, Fin flew over to him. "Access..I was wondering if you would help me with something."

"Sure " he said a little too eager.

"Well...I was wondering if you'd help me bury my body."

His wings slummped a bit. "Yeah." he answered.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:31 pm
Buu summoned a golden energy ball and swallowed it whole. He chuckled and puffed out his chest as he seemed to self destruct again, destroying buildings for miles.
((Same move he used before not to long ago.))
Goku and Cell looked over and saw the blast coming for them. They both quickly canceled their attacks and were about to leave but Cell grabbed Goku and threw him into the blast then chuckled and left, flying with lightning speed as the blast took out most of the city.
L got up from the bench and said "That's going to have to wait Fin. Somthing's going on!" out in the distance a yellow orb could be seen covering most of the city then fading to reveal 60% of the city totaled and Buu floating in the smoke with his arms crossed.
Goku was beaten up pretty badly and was laying in a pile of rubble with his clothes torn and a lot of wounds on his body.
Buu's eyes shifted left to right then up and down looking for Sakura. Convinced she was dead he chuckled for a bit then the chuckling turned into full out maniacle laughter.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:45 pm
InuYasha instantly stopped complaining about his tongue and crouched down.
Kagome got on InuYasha's back.
InuYasha stood up and immediately headed over to the place where the blast originated.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:05 pm
Cell dropped down in the way of InuYasha and held his hand out with a gold energy ball in his hand, pointing it to him and Kagome "Well...Come to save the day have we, hanyou?...I suggest you run before I reduce you to a pile of ash...But first give me the woman you have...She has an abnormally high power level...It's at 25...Strangly higher then yours hanyou...Now give her to me, I'll absorb her, then maybe I wont do the same to you..." he smile a bit as he kept the blast aided at InuYasha's head.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:21 pm
InuYasha growled at Cell. "No ******** ing way are you taking Kagome!"
Kagome hopped off of InuYasha's back and got her bow and arrow ready.
InuYasha pulled out the Tetsuiga.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:34 am
(hmm...had to think how to get out of that one)

Maron and Chiaki ran to follow the others, however Access,and Fin , in their regular angel forms picked them up instead to fly them there feeling it would be much faster. By the time they got there, Jeanne and Sinbad were ready to fight, Sinbad carrying daggers, and Jeanne carrying what looked like a new sword.

"Where'd you get that?" Sinbad asked.

Jeanne sweat dropped. "Well...apparently i've had it the whole time and...just never figured out how to use it. Fin explianed it to me"

Sakura thought quickly and called out "Erase" as she used yet another card. The energy around her dissappeared, however the building under her collapsed from the blast. She started to fall unable to reach for any more cards. She closed her eyes and prepared for the impact that would never come. After a couple of seconds she opened her eyes and felt herself flying above the ground. She turned her head up to see Kero in his true form holding her like a dog would , by the collar of he shirt. He flew her out of sight, behind a mountain of rubble so she could have some time to rest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Kero and his true form)

Once on the ground she looked at the card in her hand, which was now in two pieces, the Windy being so close to Buu when he attacked. She stuck the card back in the book it originated from and closed it. When she opened it again, it was repaired. She then turned back to Kero.

"Kero, what was that thing?"

"I don't know, but if we don't stop it soon, this isn't the only place that will be destoyed."

"All right, I've got an idea" She pulled out two cards ,the fight and the arrow and called them forth. With the two she left her hiding spot and came back into view of the group. "Arrow, Fight, over there she said indicating where Buu was.

User Image ((This is the fight card, it's speciality is...you guessed it fighting hand to hand and arow which i can't find an adequate picture of just shoots arrows made of energy))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:07 am
Archer landed in front of Jeane and Sinbad. "Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet those hands will never hold anything..."

He turned his gaze on the pair. "I'm going to give us a field advantage. We need to reduce the damage in this area."  

Kyo Emiya

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:45 am
Cell chuckled and said "A bow...A sword...And an energyball that will insinerate them along with you...You had your chance hanyou...And now you die." he launched the attack at them with near lightning speed.
User Image
Buu looked at Sinbad and Jeanne through the corners of his eyes and turned to face them. He was about 50 feet in the air and 20 feet away from them. His expression went from psychotic to serious in a split second and he stared at them for a bit. He quickly teleported infront of Sinbad about a foot away from him and summoned a pink energyball then shot it at him.
User Image
((Ok, be honest...Who here saw that one coming?...I mean c'mon...Buu never ignores a chance to kill some one...))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:49 am
InuYasha swung his sword downwards. "BACKLASH WAVE!" he shouted.
At the same time, Kagome filled her arrow with spiritual power and released it at the attack.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:27 am
((Well I gues my charaters can't dodge everything forever...oh well))

Sinbad put his arms in front of him to sheild himself from the blast and was thrown back, and landed on the ground where he ramained.

"Chiaki!" she yelled as she turned and ran towards him.

The arrow card sent a volley of arrows towards BUu, while the fight card followed them sending a punch to the pink blob.

((honestly anime-niac..you lost me...))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:30 pm
(Expected confusion. Change in battlefield to HIS advantage, though almost nothing compared to Buu or Cell...)

Archer quickly turned and leapt back several feet. He created his bow and golden arrow and fired it straight at Buu. For safe measure, he enhanced his eye-sight to help him track the movements.  

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:41 pm
((Wel it was actually what archer said that lost me...))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:57 pm
The arrows from the arrow card and Archer peirced through Buu and he looked like he was in horrible pain as they stuck through his body. His eyes were wide and his mouth was opened and frowning a bit. His arms were half way up unsure whether to remove to leave the arrows in. His expression turned back to a smile and he put a thumb in his mouth then seemed to breath deep through his nostils ((Since he really doesn't have a nose)) and the arrows all sunk into his body. The tips pointed from his body and had energyballs on the ends. He blew through his mouth with his thumb blocking the air's escape and the arrows all shot out as he expanded a little as fast as bullets from a machine gun.
Both Cell's blast and InuYasha backlash wave crashed and there was smoke everywhere. When it cleared up Cell was right next to Kagome, his stinger a mere centi-meter away from her back and the arrow she shot was Peircing Cell's right side of his chest. Cell didn't even seem to be fased by the arrow and simply pulled it out and threw it to the ground with such strength it actually peirced the concrete. He smiled and whispered into her hair "Get ready...This'll hurt like hell..." his bland expression turned to a psychotic smirk as he kept his stinger close to Kagome's back.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:57 pm
Kagome turned around quickly with wide, fearful eyes. She instictively threw up a spiritual barrier as she prepared for the worst.
InuYasha had started running towards Kagome as soon as he saw that she was in danger. 'Damn! I can't get there in time!'  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games