Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:36 am
"ok" brile said as he finished his sake and threw it on the floor then sat on a rock to watch neko  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:39 am
Zann got up and held his arm, which was bent at a strange angle.
"It's fine, I'm ok." He managed to gasp out. He loosely bound his arm in a strip of cloth, then put it in a sling to stop it from moving. I seriously hope this works...  

iZann

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:42 am
*brile saw what zann did and deactivated his sharingan.*

"well thats what you say but it deosn't look like it" brile said still sitting there  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:46 am
Zann took about 3 steps forward then collapsed and fainted right on the ground, his broken arm splayed out beside him. Repeatedly practicing the Rasengan had dinally taken its toll on his body.

((I just practiced the Rasengan 25 times lol))  

iZann

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:52 am
(brile is kind of tipsy)

*brile let out a drunk laugh then went over to him and slung zann over his shoulder gently then did handsigns and was off to the hospital*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:56 am
((lol ok then))

Zann didn't even notice when he was slung onto Brile's shoulders like a haysack, and lay over his shoulders limply with his eyes closed.  

iZann

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:23 am
"ok lets train some more"

*handseals*Shinkou Arashi no Jutsu (Rising Storm Technique) " *neko concentrates and collects electricity trough her body, she then pushes the ground but again the ground was damaged, and that was not supposed to happen*
*handseals"Shinkou Arashi no Jutsu (Rising Storm Technique) " *neko did the same thing, but now she has damaged the ground less then previous time*
*handseals* "Shinkou Arashi no Jutsu (Rising Storm Technique) " *neko concentrates some more, but when she hits the ground, she did a electric snake technique instead of the new jutsu*
*handseals*"Shinkou Arashi no Jutsu (Rising Storm Technique) " *she then did the same thing, and again, an alctrical snake technique was used by neko, she cant understand why it isnt working 4/7
*handseals* "Shinkou Arashi no Jutsu (Rising Storm Technique) " *neko collected the electricity and focused on the new technique, she pushes the ground and 3 lightning bolts appeared out of the ground moving around her*5/7
*handseals* "Shinkou Arashi no Jutsu (Rising Storm Technique) " neko trys again and more lightning bolts raised out of the ground to protect her in fron, behind , ...*6/7
**handseals*"Shinkou Arashi no Jutsu (Rising Storm Technique) " neko focused and pushes the ground, a lot of lightning bolts raised out of the ground and are moving around her, she has to keep her hands on the ground, els eit dissapears, a clone who is still alive throws a kunai, but the kinau is blocked by the new technique*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:07 am
*neko sits down against a tree* "oof im tired" *neko stares at the sky* *she close her eyes and trys to rest*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:12 am
Zann sits down on a thick branch of Neko's tree, leaning against its trunk.
"I see you've mastered a lot of Raiton jutsus Neko." He thought about his Fuuton jutsus and wondered about how he could get stronger. He then looked over to the direction of the dorms,
"I'm going to the dorms, there's something going on." He wind flickered there to check it out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:18 am
"yea i know" *neko said* "you dont have to go to the dorms because i know the guys at the dorms, he isnt here for bad things" *neko said relaxed*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:12 am
Rahenno flips out a tree and and looks around "so anyone up for some training" he asked still looking around  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:40 am
*neko walks in the trainign grounds togheter with uno* "now here it is" *neko said happy*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:41 am
Uno followed Neko onto the training ground "Ok, what are we starting with?" he asks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:46 am
Red sitting on a tree branch unnoticeable watches them train.  

SynysterGatesRules

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:47 am
"well lets start with asking, what fire jutsu do you know?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games