Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:13 pm
( *shrug* I don't really go on Gaia except to check up contests and stuff. I've been really busy trying to make a brand new portfolio for this state-wide art contest.... @_@; )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:53 pm
((Live T__T Liiiiiiiiive...))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:24 am
((Ack. German keyboards...))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:14 pm
((Woo Im back. Sorta, for now anyway. I had to evacuate for the stupid fire on SoCal razz ))  

akeikas
Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:12 am
((Huzzah! Finally? crying does this mean more activity?...)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:57 am
((ick. thatäs been effecting a lot of people.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:34 pm
( Leri lives ^____^... *faints* )  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:16 pm
((now if we could just make the rp live!))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:12 pm
( Personally, I forgot what we're supposed to be doing. o_o )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:26 am
((um... putting in the final moves on Akira! that's what! But don't let them hit her yet...))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:59 pm
((So...what are we doing? lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:40 pm
(( o_o;; final moves on akira, akira needs to attack mi-chan... i'll have to look back to see anything else. XD I really hope this picks back up once holiday breaks arrive. ))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:25 pm
((It was awesome. I'm in charge of the question of the day for morning meeting (which means I make a question everyone has to answer if they have an announcement. twisted ) and today's wasn't really a question but more of something they had to do. They had to impersonate a cartoon character (which got much death glares thrown my way. I have such awesome questions, lol.). So at the end, I generally have to answer it too, since I made the question and run morning meeting (only fair). So I said while posing (both in english and in Japanese) "In the name of the moon, I'll punish you!" I didn't even have to say the name of the show. All the girls in the room erupted with "Sailor Moon!"

Okay, I had been planning that question for a while, but still... it was cool. Especially since Saiyuri said I was saying it right in japanese. heart ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:16 pm
((Alright, I'm off to the Philippines tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll have internet. But the chances aren't very high, so don't bet on it. crying

l8r.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:12 am
((okay... So I've got wireless. sweatdrop wow... I've never had people to serve me food and stuff. There's hired help all around my host family's house. It's so weird... I mean, you joke about it all the time, but when you're actually living in a place like that... It's very awkward. sweatdrop ))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games