Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:55 pm
"Hm," sighed Fortuna happily. She than said, "Why thank you kind sir."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:13 pm
Leo smiled and said,"No problem." He then sighed and looked up at the sky as he said,"The sky looks beautiful. Don't you think."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:36 pm
Draco averted his eyes from the couple in front of him and raised a mocking arm in front of his face. "Hey, not in front of me. If you want to do anything, get a room."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:52 pm
Fox giggled towards Draco's reaction. She than said, "Then how about next that you and Gemini get a room when you two do those things too."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:58 am
'Or even better stay in seperate rooms and do us all a big massive one hundred percent vomit free favour for the rest of us with untaturally good hearing' Aracnid added in winding tone slowly getting deeper as he went through his monolgoue. He tried not to think of the what the two got up to behind closed doors, well not if wanted to see how far he could hurl his vomit across the room anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:12 am
Robin waved his bike masterfully through the obstalces which lay on the road pulling up besides Gemini a few seconds behind her after flooring until they reached the town. He cut his engine leaping of his bike he strode into the store his quick hawk like eyes began to scan the items of jewelry on show to see if any were worth purchasing.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:02 am
Draco scowled. "Well then don't stand outside doors and eavesdrop on people. And what are you talking about good hearing. I've got some amazing hearing and you don't see me telling you to lock yourselves in sound-proof rooms."

((Can I make a new character?

Name: Kevin Zaric/Nox
Being: Psi-Vampire (a regular vampire except he has a magical ability and he drains spirit/soul as well as blood)
Evil/Good: Good
Personality: Kevin is more of a loner, but he secretly craves company that won't hate him for being a vampire. Kevin has nothing against drinking blood though he has never liked to drink from friends. He likes joking around and frequently does. For the most part, Kevin is a pacifist unless provoked or threathened. He doesn't like fighting for reasons only known to him, but he is a skilled fighter.
Powers: Kevin can manipulate metal, earth, stone, and molten rock. He also has super strength, is faster than regular humans, and has better senses than humans.
Weapons: Kevin doesn't need weapons with him as he can simply use stone to craft himself a weapon (for example, manipulating stone or metal into the shape of a staff).
Weakness: Kevin doesn't like sunlight as it gives him headaches, so he usually prefers to stay in shade or indoors during the day. He's also weakened by water. If deprived of blood for a long time, Kevin will turn into a bloodthirsty vampire with hardly any mind except the great desire to drink anyone's blood.
Appearence: User Image
Bio: Kevin was born a vampire. His parents were killed by vampire hunters when he was 11, but he managed to escape. He's been alone since then. An incident when he was 15 made him adopt a pacifist view on life and he only fights when provoked.
Other: Kevin needs to drink blood to survive though he can also drain the spirit/soul of someone. He needs to do this if he wants to keep his magical ability to its max. So technically, blood is needed for his body and spirit/soul for his magic. He doesn't drain his friends. He doesn't tell people his true name (Kevin) until he gets close to people. Usually he just says his name is Nox.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:19 pm
((Sure))

Gemini walked in the store too and looked at all the pretty objects. "Well, pick what you like," said Gemini with a smile. "By the way any reason why I had to show you here?" she asked her father.

Fox looked at the two boys and than to Draco. "Don't worry. I don't listen But I do remember simply walking in on you two one time when you and Gemini. . .well. . .heheh nevermind," she said. She than stood up and stretched. "Well, I'll be in the living room and taking that package I got earlier to my room," she said as she walked out of the kitchen.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:39 pm
Name: Nightstar
Being: Tameran/Human
Evil/Good: Good
Personality: nice, cute, stubborn, will be serious in the future, skills of leadership, skillfull, tough, strong, warrior
Powers: starbolts, flight, super strength, kiss of knowledge
Weakness: Her parents, family, friends, and loosing conrtol of her powers
Appearence:
Baby
User Image
Kid
User Image
Teenager/Adult
User Image
User Image
Teenage/Adult Evil Side
User Image
User Image
Bio: Her parents are Robin and Starfire. She's a half breed mix of tameran and human.
Other: Will know martial arts and her weapons will be a sword, disks, bo-staff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:40 pm
Fortuna than looked to the sky as well. She looked at its beauty and saw how it was. "Yes, it's beautiful. I remember looking at the sky when I was little," she said with a peaceful smile.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:47 am
'Yeah i'll go to and maybe I wont hear Draco's loud chewing' Arachnid mused in a friendly manner following after Fox. He didn't mind it that much with Draco, he just hated when people reminded him of it, he then got images that only a phyactrsit should hear. Well at least he had something to take his mind off it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:48 am
'It's nothing, go back the house and keep an eye on your mother, thiers something I want to ask her later' Robin said delicatley, none of the sparkling wonders had particularly caught his eye yet, it seemed to merit a trip inside to see what else the store held in terms of wonders. He wanted to keep this a seceret for now until he'd sorted everything offically with Starfire.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:45 am
"Yeah, when I was a kid, I used to always watch the clouds pass by and try to find ones that looked cool."Leo said with a happy sigh as he laid doen on his back.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:34 pm
Fox than walked over to the package from earlier and opened it again. She than took out the picture's of her and and family. Even the letter they semt about not being able to come to ehr own wedding. "Huh," she sighed a little sad. "Too bad their not going to be able to come to my own wedding," she said to herself.

"Hm, sure thing dad. See you later than. Teehee," said Gemini with a giggle. She than hopped back onto her motorcyle, put the helmet on, and drove off back to the house. And once she got back to the house, she put the veicle back in the garage and walked in the house. Gemini walked in the kitchen, saw Draco, and said, "Hello love. I'm back." She than kissed him on the lips.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:12 pm
"Hm, cool," said Fortuna as she lied with Leo. She looked back up to the sky and said, "I specially loved looking at the stars at night."

((Hay where's Scott?))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games