Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:06 pm
thefire158
Xantos waved the same shoulder, collapsing the water into the ground.
"Very well then." He saluted his new opponent.
"And what might I ask your name is?"
((His name is Chief Tinklewater RESPECT HIS AUTHORITA! (South park reference I just had too...I wont post ooc again))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:08 pm
"Huh..didn't I know you in the assassins? No matter." Xantos said, he did a high leap at the gate, swinging over head with his chainsaw sword.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:09 pm
Quote:
"Get going kid, this is a man's job, if you want to be useful, get Reiko Aburame! She'll be at the prison, on the double soldier!" Xantos shouted, seeing a second demon emerge.
"Well, it appears I won't have to hold back." Xantos's teeth started to sharpen, his eyes glowed a faint blue, and instead of his usual ghostly white chakra, it was a deep blue.
"Wanizame, the shark demon...would you gentelmen like to see a demonstration?"

Yokai nodded asnd asked, "where might that be?" Yokai hid behind a tree trying to hide  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:11 pm
kasukano block it with his huge hard horns, stopping it at his tacks. he then smirk and threw him with great force. he smirk and brush his horns with his hand. "that felled weird. but try again." he said. waiting for him to attack again.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

xPhi-Phix

thefire158
"Huh..didn't I know you in the assassins? No matter." Xantos said, he did a high leap at the gate, swinging over head with his chainsaw sword.

"What do you want us to do Hokage?" Phi saids.  
Tai's eyes widen as he notices the demon atop the gate. Tai had never seen anything like this before. He knew he had to do something. Tai then thinks "Demons and angels...this is going to be a tough fight. The Hokage is going to need help...why doesnt he let the other ninja's help!?" Tai then considers the idea of making some kind of distraction for the Hokage, so he could pull off a powerful jutsu. Tai knew he wasnt strong enough to take on these guys...but he has to fight for his village. No matter what the cost, he must fight!  

Nebulosis

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:13 pm
(the reference to stagnant water is meant to show the stain of evil (stagnant) of the face of humanity (water) and it is more symbolic people but you do not care.)
No more unneeded occ  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:16 pm
(Nice RPing Wolf, I can tell, you'll go far in this guild)
"I want you all to get the hell outta here! Crazy shits gonan go down, and get Reiko Aburame from the prison!" Xantos yelled, setting foot down as he hit the ground and slid a few feet before stopping.
"Hm...it felt weird eh? Guess I should put it on the high setting." Xantos flicked his thumb, the chainsaw blade reved faster and faster, acctually conducting small sparks of electricity here and there, and made a defeaning roar.
"Want to come down here? Of course not, fear is a natural emotion, don't be ashamed." Xantos set, his teeth growing sharper, the kanji on his shoulder glowing, and him forming gills on the sides of his neck, allowing him to breath in or out of water.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:16 pm
Kashensu
(the reference to stagnant water is meant to show the stain of evil (stagnant) of the face of humanity (water) and it is more symbolic people but you do not care.)
No more unneeded occ

((i just had to do that, I might never have a chance to do that in my life of Rping again)))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:20 pm
Phi-o_0
thefire158

"What do you want us to do Hokage?" Phi saids.

xPhi-Phix

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:25 pm
kasukano eyes where glowing green and he form some handsigns. he then slam his hands on the ground and a the ground started to surround the hokage with the earth and clay. if he did not escape soon, he will be trap in the prison of rock and clay until he finds a way of getting out.

Doton: Kekkai Doroudomu (Earth Release: Clay Barrier Prison)
Description: Technique which completely surrounds an opponent in a prison made of clay or earth. The user then is able to absorb the enemy’s chakra through the walls. This absorption of chakra, however, only causes the victims to feel a bit weaker. Once the opponent leaves the prison, he feels like normal again. Since the walls of the prison are infused with a user's chakra, any damage taken by the prison is capable of being repaired/regenerated by that chakra.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:27 pm
byakuga looked around "hokage want us to help" he asked .. looking at him and noticing tai standing near by watching like he was gonna do something.
"tai get out of her your gonna get killed " he yelled pulling his katana out and
"if he gets involved we are so screwed" he thought getting into a fighting stance and ignoring tai.
With his hands on the grip of the katana, byakuga yells "hokage do you need help!!" .. his katana sharp as ever the power of it was weird the katana is able to water jutsu's  

teddy_byakuga

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:29 pm
*Hanzo came out of hiding*

"Hokage-sama catch!!!"

*Hanzo threw a chakra control device to the hokage.*

((Chakra Control Device: When put on a shinobi/item it takes away there chakra and seals them in a energy wall surrounding them only able to get out if someone unlocks it))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:36 pm
Xantos snatched the device in the air, as the priison formed around him. He pressed the device and threw it on the top of the wall, basicly a reverse flow, sucking chakra from the prison, and from his opponent, into the device.
"Gotta love these little doo-dads."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:40 pm
((Awww crap, G2G.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games