Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:33 pm
Rahenno trned to Pyro. "Five years to be exact. And it's been good" He said putting the book under the desk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:36 pm
Jake slowly made his way into the office, "i would like to take the jonin exams, rahenno, i wish to better my village...." he then started coughing uncontrolibly, coughing up blood, he wiped it away, and looked at him.

((it was my cost for taking her eye, i have uncontrolible coughing fits, whihc disable me for one post...............))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:40 pm
pyro turneded to jake and noticed what happened, then turned to Rahenno "so what have you been up to sensei?" pyro asked enthusiastically.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:47 pm
Rahenno looked to the two ninja, "Jake. I know who and what you are. but if you two must know I've been planning a jounin exams and then a chunin exams." He said sitting down.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:48 pm
"When are they?" he asked, taking a seat, still quite tired from his ealier fight......

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:53 pm
Rahenno smiled, "Soon. The Jounin exams well consist of two parts and the chunin exams two as well. They will be held almost simutinously"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:58 pm
"Whats the first part....and when is it?" he asked again, leaning foreward in his chair, intrested....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:03 pm
Skylock cameninto the office. he was intending to ask when the next chunin exsam was but he was answered before he asked.  

skywerwolf

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:05 pm
Jedi appeared inside next to Rahenno. "Zeno is taking a separate exam through me." Jedi looked around the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:10 pm
"They will be held two days from now." He said sitting down and turning his attention to jedi, "Jedi, 5 years ago i was suppose to gave a message to you from Lenon, did you recive it?"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:14 pm
((Uh is Wings even apart of this village anymore. Cause I think he actully needs to be apart of the village to take the jonin exams.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:16 pm
Pyro looked at his sensi with excitment "so us genin will be able to move up to chunin?? YES" pyro shouted as he ran around the room.  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:31 pm
((Yes Kiyoshi he is. He just like you, if you catch me drift.))

Rahenno took out his staff and broke it in half. the staff wash up his arm and to his back and from there, ice wings grow from his back. He opening the window and flew towards the mist.

((Also could all committee member pm me we need to discuss for the Chunin and Jounin exams.))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:32 pm
skylock put his leg in front of the running pyro.  

skywerwolf

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:37 pm
Yamikonton
((Yes Kiyoshi he is. He just like you, if you catch me drift.))

Rahenno took out his staff and broke it in half. the staff wash up his arm and to his back and from there, ice wings grow from his back. He opening the window and flew towards the mist.

((Also could all committee member pm me we need to discuss for the Chunin and Jounin exams.))

((And I thought I was original sad ...Well at least I didnt kill anyone XD))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games