Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
LOL HOUSE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:05 am
RB/GH fans'll get this.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:10 am
What's to get? The whole thing is a joke.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:47 am
...I just don't know what to say about guitar hero in general anymore

they spend all their money on trying to get goddamn

Jimmy Hendrix and on the more talented Kurt Cobain into their games they then have to try and make do with w/e they can grab from the alt rock s**t pile like they always do stare

I found an offensely random "GH Kurt Cobain Edition" image on google just now >>;  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:57 am
I used to be a Guitar Hero fan... But seriously, the series is going down hill. They won't stop making games, and the track lists keep getting worse. With the release of Beatles Rock Band I shall convert to Rock Band games.  

Super Cheesio

Tanzama -CCV-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:40 am
Hell, its because they only go for mainstream or popular bands that people loved. But when you think about it, lots of people have bad taste in music (but not you guys biggrin ) And also, gamers like challenges.

There making Guitar Hero Beatles with their acoustic stuff when we could have something really difficult/yet awesome like Guitar Hero: Dream Theater or something like that xDDD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:42 am
ShisoVienna90
Hell, its because they only go for mainstream or popular bands that people loved. But when you think about it, lots of people have bad taste in music (but not you guys biggrin ) And also, gamers like challenges.

There making Guitar Hero Beatles with their acoustic stuff when we could have something really difficult/yet awesome like Guitar Hero: Dream Theater or something like that xDDD
*Facepalm*  

Super Cheesio

Tanzama -CCV-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:48 am
Super Cheesio
ShisoVienna90

*Facepalm*

....oh crap. Woops xD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:14 am
The Rock Band lists aren't all that bad.

Guitar Hero's lists need to stop with their redundant alternative rock fetish, though. Put on heavier and more fast-paced stuff.

Rock Band should use the list Regulust made a while back. It looked well-balanced to me.  

Sir Codin

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:29 am
If you have an iPhone....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:56 pm
User Image  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:32 pm
Hey, Kath.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:53 pm
Super Cheesio
I used to be a Guitar Hero fan... But seriously, the series is going down hill. They won't stop making games, and the track lists keep getting worse. With the release of Beatles Rock Band I shall convert to Rock Band games.
And then they had to sex up their GH4 game commercial. (Well, as sexed up as you can get with a game for 13 year olds, or something.)  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:54 pm
GrowingDandelion
Super Cheesio
And then they had to sex up their GH4 game commercial. (Well, as sexed up as you can get with a game for 13 year olds, or something.)
And include a song that isn't in the game.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:55 pm
Awesome Tree
GrowingDandelion
Super Cheesio
And not even show the actual gameplay  

MaverickDrifter

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:10 pm
digi734
Awesome Tree
GrowingDandelion
Super Cheesio
And not even show the actual gameplay
and show more people than the multiplayer option allows.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games