Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:20 pm
Im emmbarressed..this guy called Marc..he's crazy like me..but..I..I..was really shy..blushing and turning my face away..not able to meet his eyes.

::jumps out of a pumpkin pie,a big seed on her head::Hee hee!!Sorry Im late!!I got kidnapped by my friends when I returened from camp..to actually go camping!!^-^ I've missed ya guys!!Muchies!! And I'm sad that I missed the festival..but I'm coming back with a big bang for my plot!!

..god this idea when I realized...................the immpossible..that some one..a person..could make..the person who plays chicken with cars...goes up to strangers and hugs them..is..is..

..shy.. redface Im embarressed..this guy called Marc..he's crazy like me..but..I..I..was really shy..blushing and turning my face away..not able to meet his eyes..my friends were shocked..they thought I got west nile..heh.Well..actually..I was still loud when I wasn't really close to him..maybe thats why the cops kicked us off the site.((Im serious..5 cop cars..like 40 police men!!))Told us to pack up..it was ******** 12.

I'll never see Marc again proubly..never be shy again..it was strange..unnaturel..parnioa..

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!But Im going have a nice time being shy in the cyber world!!::jumps up and down::  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:23 pm
PPPPOOOOPPPPPYYYYY *glomps* Hi!! welcome back whee I've missed you!! AWW yes, almost everybody is back. Sakura ai is back, Poppy is back, all we need is Nohea...hopefully she comes back crying I need her cuteness!!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ::glomps tiffy back::
Im not cute...? redface ohh well....

can anyone resize this pictures please??::does puppy dog eyes::going to put it in my sigy..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:39 pm
Ohh wow. Pretty!  

Sincerely Sunshine

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

http://home.comcast.net/~markxu/Gaia/PoppySpiffy.jpg

Welcome back Joy ::smirk:: ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:53 pm
Nyaaah, I'm all bored again x_X  

Senquis

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:56 pm
I'm preparing something for the next something. I think Makie wants her stars. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:01 pm
*Sighs and stretches, listening to inspiring Anime songs*  

Senquis

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:06 pm
Hmm... Sarafina is a sad movie. Oh, but it is good to see that Joy has returned. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:06 pm
aww!!::huggels kuri to death::can always count on my Priesty Boy!!Nyhaan!!

::pats his back..with a baseball bat.::Opps..knocked him out...::whistles and walks away.  

HiddenJoy

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:23 pm
Hmmm... For the test, is there any specific surroundings? Or do we make it up? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:28 pm
You can make them up. Or stick with the metallic surroundings that are already present.  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:29 pm
I see. Okay, I didn't want it to be wrong. sweatdrop Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:30 pm
Heh, I was worried about that too but a metallic dome was best for my character >_>  

Senquis

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:32 pm
Lol, no problem Makie. I know when I had made my test, the only difference I made was that I added a hazy effect to the room, concealing it in a thick fog towards the beginning.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games