Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:39 pm
Zero looked down and sighed..."Kon...Please leave us..." He said into his hand and sent the message to her the old angeko spell way...Kon heard it and began to shake...She cryed and ran off the roof her wings shooting out and flying away form the town...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:41 pm
"I'll be okay I think..." Tea answered. She still hasn't gotten her tome back. Her sister doesn't like Tea for that. She's not holding newfound anger against Kon because of that, "Z-Zero..." She looked at the Angeko and then looked away, "Please don't hate me or my sister..." She said.

"Another act of betrayal..." Pre muttered. She located Kon flying away, "Then, I better make sure it's not betrayal first," She said and shot down to Kon. She followed Kon closely, "Why didn't you tell me you were allied with...that man?" She asked with murder in her voice.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:44 pm
Zero took out Tea's tome from under his covers and gave it to her..."Im not mad Tea." He said and smiled...

Kon went wide eyed and stopped frozen in the air..."...Zaragi you meen..." She said and didn't move...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:45 pm
Angelus watched with a sigh as he stayed back. This was now Pre's problem alone and if she desperately needed help then he would.

Shane nodded and looked up at her and said nothing for a long moment. "C-can I..do anything to help at all?"  

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:46 pm
// wait i think i missed something what all has happened? //  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:53 pm
(Lets' see...Tea went alone to calm Seraphiel down and forgot to take her tome back from Kon. When she got into a fight with Seraphiel's dragon self she ended up wounded and unable to do much. Orez decided to scramble up the minds of everyone in the vicinity by putting some of the characters in a static dimension. After a fight Seraphiel was finally defeated and the anger sealed away. She's currently sleeping from the seal. After Pre healed Orez everyone went back to the hotel. Pre was angry at Kon and took off. Angelus followed her. Tea tried to tell Zero what was making Pre upset but she didn't know either.)

Pre stopped as well, "For a moment there I thought you had forgotten. What he started in Kahiro Village...I wasn't meant to be here for any longer than a week! Couldn't the a*****e leave me alone for seven days?! He wouldn't have had to contend with me then! What the hell is that jerk's problem, and why are you working with him?!"

Tea lifted her tome and walked over to Shane, "Can you read this? It's in ancient Faerie. It's a spell book," She said. She looked up at Zero and smiled a little stronger than before.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:57 pm
Kon gripped her fists tighter..."Im not anymore..." She said and looked to Pre tears in her eyes..."Im worthless to him now...He told me to screw off...After he..." She bit her lip and looked down gripping her hands tighter tears flowwing down now...

Zero smiled back to her and sat down on the bed tiredly...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:01 pm
Shane nodded and touched the book and his eyes widened. "I...can and can't...it feels familiar almost as if it is someone else reading it..." He looked at the book and his eyes flew across page after page and he heard something in the back of his head, 'Information being processed and saved.' He looked up at Tea and said startled, "I can read it...and just completely memorized two whole pages in less than a minute...a voice in my head just said 'Information being processed and saved...'".

Angelus watched the two but did not listen to keep up their privacy.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:03 pm
"What happened? Tell me. I didn't want to be involved with the affairs of this planet, but since that thing with Jesse...I'm very much a part of this now whether I want to be or not. So...I want to think that I can rely on someone and that someone will not betray me when things get bad or inconvenient..." Pre looked away. She was locking her tears away as well.

Tea smiled, "You can read Faerie then. Maybe you have a knack for natural magic like me," She said, "But this is my tome, so I will be keeping it. I don't want Onee-sama to try and kill us," She said wryly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:07 pm
Kon gripped her fist tighter..."He...r...aped me...And cut parts of my wings..." She murmerd and sank to the ground slowly...

Zero watched and tilted his head a little curious...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:10 pm
Angelus closed his eyes now giving him more respect still not hearing what the two were saying.

Shane gulped and handed Tea the book back and said, "I...don't want her to be angry at you..." He looked down at the ground and said, "She told me not to fly or use magic until I was trained or with you or her..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:13 pm
Pre drifted downwards as well, thinking as she did. Her eyes glassed over as she reflected and recalled. Jesse was more than likely going to use her as a toy like that as well. Why else would he force her armor away and give her white robes that granted easy access.
"Then we are the same..." Pre said at last. She looked up at Kon and hugged her, "I'm sorry...We've both been betrayed...I'm so sorry..."

"Yeah. That's for the better. I mean, you lived as a human until recently. You wouldn't be able to fly very well. I know Onee-sama's flying was terrible when she started. She might have seen herself in you when you are so eager to fly," She chuckled, "But you didn't hear that from me."

The seal on Seraphiel faded and she slowly woke up. She moaned weakly and placed a hand on her forehead.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:15 pm
Kon shook a little..."I k-killed my entire family and race...For him..." She said and shook more as her memory shook and cracked...She didn't want to remember...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:19 pm
Shane nodded and said, "It is a secret then. Can...you help me with magic and flying when you have any spare time...I don't want to intrude...but I do want to learn."

Akari nuzzled against Serpahiel gently and lovingly. He was there for her as he said he would be.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:19 pm
Pre went silent and placed a hand on the back on Kon's head while they embraced. Since there's usually no one around when Pre crumbles like this, she decided to be there for someone else. She knew it was hard. Pre didn't massacre for love though. To her, it was twisted and wasn't love at all.

"...I remember that fur..." Seraphiel said with a chuckle, "The young Faerie is in this room right now, isn't she?" Her hand was over her eyes so she didn't notice.

Tea smiled, "Sure. Onee-sama might not be a good instructor anyway," She laughed.

(edited)  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games