Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:10 pm
Kai took out the blade, "Here. Make sure no one sees it," He was glad to have an intelligent companion who can fit inside inns.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:15 pm
Rajei slipped the blade into her boot, which was hidden by her long skirt. She stood and adjusted her shirt. "A bit too small," she muttered. She wasn't used to having anything on the top of her body and had made her shirt a little too small, but she'd live. "Let's go, Kai," she said. "And quickly."  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:39 pm
"Where should we go?" Kai asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:41 pm
"Just on a walk for now," Rajei said. "Just around the town. We won't need to leave the area unless someone recognizes me."  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:48 pm
"Okay," Kai said and opened the door, "Come on Serah. We don't have all day," He smiled friendly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:50 pm
"Of course, darling," Rajei said, smiling back.
The man had since gone to the entrance to the inn, and waited outside for them.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:52 pm
Kai took her hand and led her outside, "It's such a lovely day, why don't we just go for a walk?" He suggested.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:01 pm
"I like that idea," Rajei said.
The man saw the two come out of the inn. He recognized the man, but not the woman. He wondered where the little servant had gone. "So, did you leave the servant brat behind?" he asked, catching Rajei's arm.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:15 pm
Kai moved to be in the man's way, "If you must know, she has been given her punishment," He said, "Who are you, to touch my woman so?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:20 pm
The man squeezed Rajei's wrist. "Possessive, aren't we?" he asked. "What a stange scar," he commented, pulling up Rajei's sleeve.
Rajei was petrified with fright. This was the man who gave her the scar.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:39 pm
Kai brought his hand down sharply on the man's wrist, numbing it. Kai then shoved him away from them, "Leave my woman alone if you know what's good for you," He warned.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:42 pm
The man smirked. He'd catch up later.
"Kai..." Rajei said as they walked away. "Thank you..." She leaned weakly on him, still scared.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:45 pm
Kai put his arm around her shoulder, "Everything will be alright Serah. The bad man's gone now," He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:46 pm
Rajei looked like she would cry. "Can I walk by myself for a minute, please?" she asked. She needed to be alone for a few minutes.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:01 am
"What if he comes back? We should try and stay together," Kai said.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games