Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:53 am
Some Might Say...
Archereus shook his head. "I don't suppose you have any of those lying around. because otherwise, Chronarch can't do so." He hissed.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:55 am
Rick rolled his eyes and opened a drawer. He tossed a metallic object that looked like a lock with no key or turn dial at Archereus, "There. No one can pick them open. They need a good jolt of magic to get them opened."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:03 am
Some Might Say...
Archereus nodded and departed the room, heading for the quarantine chambers.
As the assassin neared, Chronarch left the room without a word. He nodded to the other demon and vanished back to his master's realm to await necessity for his services.
The assassin entered the chamber and went to the girl's cage. He found the arch where a lock would go and attached the magic lock to it. He smirked at the girl, his smile unseen beneath his mask, and then seemed to vanish into thin air, going into the realm of sound, and starting to leave.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:06 am
Synthic saw the demons leaving and crawled over to look at what they put on Angelina's cage. It was a lock she could not break, and she had a feeling Angelina couldn't either since there was no place for a pick to enter.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

The More Assured

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:15 am
Angelina looked up at the new lock, and tried picking it, but it wouldnt budge at all. She sighed, but then focused on the womans lock. She could hardly reach it, but she started picking...

Many moments later, the lock clicked, and it fell to the floor. "Go!" Angelina whispered, urging her to go.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 am
Synthic didn't move, "...But what about you?" She asked. If she's being honest, she's about as strong as a rag doll. She wouldn't be able to move for a few minutes at best.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

The More Assured

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:24 am
"I'm stuck, but that doesn't stop you." She said, a small smile on her face. "Go now! Before they find out!" She said in a loud whisper.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:12 pm
Synthic shook her head slowly, "...I can't leave you..." She said. She swore she wouldn't abandon an experiment for her own wellbeing.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:43 pm
Spira was silent as they spoke about her.

(Leaving in an hour, for a few hours. Ill be back late, so.. probably will be posting to the sleeping people. XD I need to get more sleep..)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:18 am
Leonard landed outside the academy, and walked in, heading for Rick's location. once he found him, Leonard walked up to him. "Rick sir, i believe i have something youll find interesting." Leonard said.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:19 am
Rick turned to look at him, "What is it?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:38 am
Leonard reached into his pack, and pulled out a box, made of what looked like skin, though the frame was bone. just looking at it would disgust a person, and make them fearful instinctually. holding it out to Rick, it seemed to seep pure evil...  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:12 am
"Um...Thank you," Rick said and took the box. He didn't care that it seemed to be made of flesh and bone, he just wondered what's so good about it? Maybe since it's made of flesh, he could infect it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:22 am
Leonard raised an eyebrow. even now, the box was making him sick as was. "It's whats in the box thats interesting." Leonard said, before setting it on a table, reaching above it, and using his claw to cut himself, dripping blood on it, causing the skin to part and open the box. inside was a gem, that looked disturbingly like a crystallis, except it was made of flesh and bone.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:16 am
"Indeed," Rick said. This did interest him somewhat, "I'll need to have this analyzed to see what it is though. It resembles a crystallis."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games