Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:50 pm
Jedi smiled " as I said before hero, I'm not here for marquis." jedi appeared behind Raiden and went for one of his chakra points and grabbed the blade while he was at it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:56 pm
Raiden smirked as he replaced himself with one of his clones. His clones burst into electricity shocking Jedi. Raiden and the two remaining clones appeared ontop of a tree viewing all around him. His eternal sharingan glared at both Jedi and Sypher

"I'm saddened Sypher...I guess blinding you isnt enough is it? And you owe me your blood. Jedi I wouldn't interfere if I were you"

He said coldly as the silver chakra grew slightly more intense. He made a seal as sand slowly crept around him and surrounded Sypher and Jedi.  

Shruikan Tenshi

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:01 pm
" sorry." the Jedi clone poofed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:02 pm
((Too bad thanks to you almost no genjutsu work on me))
Sypher smirked and spoke "If blood is what you want, blood is what you will get." He sliced his hand slightly open and dabbled some blood on his bone armor. Instantly his entire armor changed from a brilliant white to a demonic red, it was now a harder organic bone. The sphere also took a red color, and changed shape into a serpent.  

M o k i F a i r y

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:07 pm
"Interesting , a new pet you have? I wonder how can one see me and react to jutsu you otherwise couldnt hear or see. Hmm...."

He said smirking as he bit his thumb preparing for something.

((clone jedi? where did you have a clone? I had a post with the clones already there. Just curious lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:10 pm
suddenly a large mass of fire blasted from the sky like flame thrower heading to raiden. A giant red dragon was in the sky. " thanks to the info from that clone I know exactly what to do." Jedi then made three Kage bushin shadow clones and they all activated sharingan. Three of them jumped off the dragon at random so there is no way to tell which is the real Jedi.

(( I made a clone earlier and the real Jedi had left.))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:15 pm
((What jutsu? He doesn't even know you tried one.))
Sypher acted quickly and immediately he spoke "Pyramid tomb." Just then a large pyramid engulfed the entire battle field. There was an outside coat maze for people who tried to escape the inner pyramid. ((Imagine a 4 floored pyramid for people who stayed inside. and on the outside and confusing a** maze which leads to the first floor. The entire pyramid is a maze)) Around the pyramid several bone guards were set up to attack people inside.

((List of who is in here: Anyone but me and hero and jedi.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:16 pm
Raiden grinned as he pulled out his fan (custom, phoenix uchiha fan) and barely moved it. The wind it made moved the massive fireball and redirected it towards Sypher. He slammed his hand onto the ground and Harou appeared beneath him and the clones. It was hard to tell who was who. They all prepared for the fight as Harou let out a massive roar

(((wow...two on one xD. this is gonna be fun lol))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:18 pm
((that post was to jedi's. remember i have a slow computer xP. So whos in the pyramid thing?))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:28 pm
((Anyone but me, jedi, and hero for personal purposes. Oh yeah and another thing I forgot to add. At the top there are 2 holes each close after they sense a being. But the trick is only 1 human and 1 demon can leave >:3~ Lightning chakra sends a shock wave into your body to check your bodily chakra.))

Sypher simply brushed off soot on his red armor.  

M o k i F a i r y

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:32 pm
((your bone is resistant against the red dragon summonings fire? Alittle overrated isnt it? so I'm stuck in this thing too or no? must be huge if yes because itll have to be able to consume harou too))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:36 pm
((Well my I have fire and lightning chakra so if it can absorb the fire through the bone then I guess. :S and yeah you are stuck and the place is quite big. In fact its about half the size of a normal Egyptian pyramid. You and harou are in a large room by yourself and there is a small exit :3))  

M o k i F a i r y

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:36 pm
the Jedi on the dragon scanned the area with his byakugan while the three Jedi flew down already in attack formation to hit raiden. One of them formed MizuRazengan coming straight down at raiden. Another formed handseals and coming from His hands came Gale Storm Tornado at rqiden. The last one landed next to raiden and suddenly exploded. " shadow clone emplosion!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:38 pm
((Ok then I guess jedi is also in this large room.))  

M o k i F a i r y

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:39 pm
((isn't that more complicated to have him stuck there to?before you said the three of us were outside, plus one of my Jedi is in the air out side?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games