Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:51 pm
"What's wrong?" Kess asks as he picks up his pace in response to her. "Get word from Neph? Is he safe?"

~~~

"Hmmm." Alastor veers from his path and walks over into an alley to inspect some 'movements'.

"Great...." Nephilis looks from the shadows and notices Alastor walking toward him. He moves around the corner and his hit by daylight. Not good. "If he comes around here...I'm dead..." he then notices a cat. Black with an abnormally long tail. "More animals...here kitty kitty..."

"Gotcha." Alastor runs, noticing something turning the corner, a small sliver near the bottom of the corner sitcks out. He turns the corner and finds only a cat. A black cat with an abnormally long tail. "I know you're here. And when I find you, it's bye bye memories."

"That's what you think." Alastor scaled the wall to the top of the buidling and lay, looking toward the sky with a smile. "I'm powerless, but I'm not brainless. Try again." He runs from the building, rolling as he lands and continues off into the distance once again. This time, looking for a rifle or musket. He needs to take Alastor out from afar.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:03 pm
"For now," was all Samara could muster. She wanted to get there faster, but there was no way that they could transport them all in a hurry. So, on foot it was, unfortunately. She began to wonder in her mind how many Christiaan could move through shadows at one time...  

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:12 pm
Plague got up from the mess of broken trees and destroyed plants. He gasped for air looking at his chest. He looked at The Guildmaster and launched forward. " I will not be killed by the likes of you! " He shot another stream of needles at the Guildmaster aiming perticularly at his mask.

The Guildmaster was a little suprised by his sudden change in tactics. He blocked his face covering his mask completely but taking the needles head on. He raised his sword and sent another series of shockwaves at Plague who managed to dodge several of them before being hit in the back. It singed his clothes and skin in a perfect slash mark going along his back. Plague staggered a little then grunted in pain. Crouched down behind Plague was the Guildmaster with his sword impaling Plague's stomach. " Well it was fun Plague...now die! " He said as he thrusted his sword out of Plague and shot him with his invisible pulses sending him straight into a wall, or crashing through it as the situation would show. A thick layer of dirt and dust flew into the air. When the dust cleared The Guildmaster stood over Plague with a confident smile hidden among his face. Plague's eyes were blank and lifeless blood dripped from the side of his mouth and his stomach wound only continued to bleed. He raised his sword one more time and with one clean stroke rammed his blade straight through Plague's heart. With a crunch of bone and a spray of blood Plague's body was sent into a series of convulsions before going limp. " Well it was fun while it lasted...now to finish my contract. " He said as he reached down and grabbed Plague by hiss hair lifting him up slightly. they both vanished into a black magic circle.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:49 pm
((Masta wont be RPing with us anymore,well that's what he said in my pm...so rolleyes ))

Keliah smirked at her actions, everything was falling into place.

Amara was near the temple when she stopped. Lady Samara...I am in Tenshu...things are bad...I will rondevue with Keliah as an undercover agent, I shall stay in contact with you she projected.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:02 pm
(Can you forward me the PM?)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:28 am
Lunia nodded to Samara and closed her eyes again, listening out for where Nephilis's voice could be coming from. She then heard him and opened her eyes widely and then looked at Samara, knowing to goto Tenshu immediatly. Lunia lifted herself into the air and flew off in direction of Nephilis, leaving the others behind, she only wanted to be with the only person she cared most about in the world right now, and she knew he was in trouble and would give her life to save him.  

xLulie

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:35 pm
Riko listened to Kessaris and the adults, thinking. She was tilting her head till she saw Lunia fly off. "Lunia! What is she doing Samara?" She asked, scared from the little one's life since she was so young anyways. Not even Riko or Kessaris was safe in Tenshu now, let a lone Lunia.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:48 pm
The Guildmasters cold voice rang out inside of Samara's head. " Hello there little girl...I have something to show you.. " He said with a small evil laugh. His voice trailed lightly off. His voice didn't sound like it was coming from her mind it sounded like he was right behind her but of course he wasnt. The Guildmaster's body appeared in a swirling portal of horrible black energy. He stepped out still holding Plague's body by his hair. He smiled and threw the bloody corpse at her feet. " There do you like it? I killed him myself...he wasn't really much fun I guess I couldn't expect much more from Nephilis's body guard and soon he will join him in hell. " The Guildmaster said with a horrible and almost demonic laugh. He vanished into a thick cloud of black mist that quickly vanished into nothing.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:33 pm
(Nephilis isn't in Tenshu. He's in the little rest city we made. With no name.)

"Oh boy...." Kessaris said as he watched Lunia fly off. "Lunia!!! Riko! We have to go get her. If we don't, she'll be killed. Things aren't...aaahhhh!!" Kessaris falls back when the Guildmaster drops Plague's cadaver before the group. He stands and shoots at the portal, but misses continuing on to the rest city. Kirasek took over mid-flight.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:41 pm
Tenshi had chuckled once more at Mroganna's reaction, "Maybe?", he questioned as he then wraped his arms around her waist as if keeping himself from falling off of Neko's back and placing his head on her shoulder, "You sure thats not a yes?", he added not to long after, not caring if their mothers saw for he made it seem like he was only trying to keep himself from falling off.  

Celestin Selone

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:52 pm
Riko ran and her wings appeared, jumping taking flight quickly. She caught up with Lunia and caught her hand, trying to pull her into a hug. "Lunia! Lunia if you go you will get hurt and you would have hurt Neph more than you know! He did this for your safety and if you get hurt he will never forgive himself. Please, Lunia! THink about it... We will soon bring him to safety but you need to calm down..." She persuaded Lunia softly, her voice extremely gentle.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:45 pm
(and you expect me to stick with what I said smile I hope you guys don't mind me not being in this for a while this rp was moving way to fast for me too keep up with while I was dealing with things at home and school BUT! Desert convinced me to come back...and I will try to stick in this but bare with me if it seems I seem to be falling behind...now for the hard part coming up with how to get back in)  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:11 pm
"LUNIA!!! Come back here!!!" Samara called. She stopped in her tracks, though, when she heard the guildmaster's voice in her mind. ~I swear to the heavens above that if you harm a hair on Neph's head, you'll feel the wrath from me that not even the Celestials could stop!~ she growled back to him. When he appeared in front of her in the portal, her glare reinforced her words. She tried not to show the sickness that was rising within her gut at the sight of Plague's mutilated body. She sent orbs of darkness at the guildmaster, but he was gone before they reached him. "DAMMIT!" she yelled. She knelt beside Plague's body and took his hand for a moment. "You served Nephilis well, Plague, and you died in honor. It will not be soon forgotten," she said giving him a quiet eulogy.

Morganna blushed a bit, feeling Tenshi's arms around her, but did not protest. She turned her head a bit, placing a quick kiss to his cheek. "Maybe," she said coyly. She was about to open her mouth to speak again, but was cut off by the appearance of the guildmaster. Turning a bit, she buried her head in Tenshi's shoulder at the sight of Plague.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:09 pm
(I work miracles. Nah jk. It's good to have you back. We left some muffins and things at the concession stand for you.)  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:30 pm
((Seems like Amara is talking to herself,lol....oh well,something interesting...))

Amara continued to walk towards the main temple. At the base of the entrance, she sighed. She took a deep breath and proceeded. She walked into the temple where Keliah sat. She looked at her as she removed her cloak. "Lady Keliah...I Amara Nora...wish to serve under you...you see, I havent had full control of my powers...and..." she said before being cut off.

Keliah speaks. "...granted" she said. She looked at Amara smirking. She rose up and circled her. "yes...i love your aura...you have sooo much untapped potential..." she said. She hovered above the ground and touched Amara's forhead, everything went black as a purple aura inshrouded Amara.

Amara began to scream, the feeling was both enjoyable and yet it hurt. Her teeth grew, giving k-9 like teeth. Her long black hair grew to her knees with white and purple highlights. Her beutiful green eyes, were now a metalic grey. Her skin had transfomered into a shic and light metal armor, now giving her a grey dull appearance. Keliah smiled. "You are no longer Amara of Noroa...you are...Dark Amara" she said with a satisfied smirk.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games