Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:04 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ravin leaned her head back against the wall as he kissed her neck. Her body twitched in anticipation. She slipped out of his arms as he groaned pleasantly.

Ravin circled around Dylan slowly. She smoothed a hand sensually down her hip and winked at him. Dylan was practically panting then.

"I know," she purred. "What some more?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:31 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan let her fall from his grasp with a sigh. She circled him, he turned around. Dylans back was now against the wall.

He pushed off the wall and leaned over Ravin, his hands on her back, supporting her. "You know I want more." He hissed, kissing her bare neck.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:43 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin watched Dylan. She licked her lips hungrily. He had his back up against the wall. Suddenly he pushed off and loomed over Ravin, slipping his hands onto her back.

"You know I want more," he hissed.

Dylan leaned down to kiss her bare neck. Ravin sighed and tilted her head to the side so that he could kiss her better. She leaned into his stronger body and whimpered as his lips graced her throat. It felt so good. His warmth and her cool combined for a terrific combination.

"More," she purred. "Take more. I want more."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:20 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"What if I'm only in this to tease you?" Ravin leaned her head back and he bit at her neck.

More, Take more. I want more. And oh boy, so did he. "I want to throw you onto the bed," Dylan cooed softly to her. His fingers were massaging her lower back and his teeth still nibbled at her neck.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:57 pm
Ravin Black

She leaned into him, groaning and completely in heaven. Dylan's teeth continued to nibbled her delicate neck. Ravin leaned into him, only supported by his arms. He massaged her back tenderly. His words made her close her eyes and dream of doing things to him not appropriate enough to say out loud.

"I don't care," she purred in his ear. She kissed the sensitive skin there and nibbled gently. "Do what you please."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:38 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan was supporting the litte bit of weight that was Ravin. He kissed her neck deeper, biting into her skin. A mark was going to bne left behind. There was no doubt in his mind this time. His thoughts probably matched hers. Things that would make even a whore gasp.

Dylan teased her, whispering into her ear of all the things he wanted to do to her. Yes, those things that would make a whore gasp were included. He moved to lean against the wall, still holding Ravin up. His breathing was hard and raspy.

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:44 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand turned his head slightly to look at Airi out of the corner of his eye. With a sigh he leaned back against her and said in a small whisper, "I know. I wish I could be more sure of myself but with things as they are right now...I just don't know. I can't make myself believe it Airi. I can't bring myself to say the words that will make Madeline happy because you will always be in the back of my mind."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:45 pm
||armand is quiet the ladies man. Ravin and Airi and Madeline. Amoung otheres im sure. lol! ||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:49 pm
Ravin Black

She closed her head and tilted her head back, gasping in joy. From the pressure, a mark would be made. Ravin was sure of it. She still had the last mark from earlier that morning. She didn't mind the marks that he gave her. It marked Ravin as his.

Dylan whispered dirty things into her ear, of all the wild fantasies he was dreaming of. Held her tightly against the wall breathing roughly into her skin. Ravin licked her lips and shivered in pleasure. She squeezed her legs together in anticipation.

"Do them," she groaned into his ear. "Do it all."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:53 pm
||so true, Mana biggrin And I'll be making our RP later on tonight. Right now I'm still finishing up HW xO ||

Airi Yuu

Airi stood slowly, gathering her strength. She looked down at Armand with softness in her eyes. "Then banish me. Think nothing of me. I am nothing to you. Madeline is what is your now. Be with her and love your mortal."

She backed up to the window and tensed, ready to jump. "Never think."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:08 pm
((Who? Armand? No way razz and yay!!! I am excited smile ))

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand shot up instantly and was by her side once again holding her from jumping out the window. In his voice there was a certain urgency and fear, "No. Please don't leave me again! I just got you back. I want to spend this day with you. I want to be in your presence once again. Airi please." He tightened his arms around her and held her the way he always used to when he was younger and scared. He did not cry however nor did his face show any particular emotion but that was just Armand in general. He would never admit love more than the one time he did to Airi. "What you ask me to do is impossible. Airi sama has made an everlasting impression on me that cannot be erased. You will always be something to me whether it be my lover or my friend." He looked down at her. He had really grown tall since the last time he saw her. Then he was the same height as her but now he towered over her by at least a head and a half.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:30 pm
Airi Yuu

Airi listened to him with adrupt attention. He confessed that he didn't want her to leave, that he refused to ever forget her. Airi reached down to hold Armand's cold hand tightly in hers. Her eyebrows rose a fraction.

"Then I believe I shall stay if you want it," she murmured. "But I tell you that I get bored easily. I shall find something in this dull human town that amuses me." She reached up to touch his cheek. "And you have grown. That is impressive. Most vampires stay the same heigh for most of their lives."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:33 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan lifted her up and tossed her back onto the bed. He was ontop of her in an instant.

She wanted him, he wanted her. Screw teasing her. Dylan simply could not wait any longer. He did as she said, he did everything to her.

||AGH! sorry...that was a horrid post.||  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:41 pm
||It's okay, I have those smile Just do your best ^^
small time skippy for us||

Ravin Black

Warmth blossomed from every pore in her body. Ravin curled up into Dylan's side and grinned into his bare skin. He was so hot and so was she.

"God, Dylan," she groaned. "That was great."

She traced patterns on his broad stomach. She leaned over and kissed up and down his sixpack. "But don't you think we should learn?" she hinted softly, breathing in his musk. Ravin laid her head on his stomach and looked up at him angelically. "Not if you don't want to, of course. Half this stuff I can tutor you in."

She smiled. "Would you like that?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:44 pm
((I am sorry but I can't bring myself to rp anymore tonight...really bad day...I might post in a bit but right now I can't...))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games